Kaisoo Movie? (Or Chansoo?)

Paper Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dear seoulettes,

                         Today I stumble across movie trailers while lazing on YouTube and trust me, we all have those moments where we love reading those topsoo fics and imagine Kyungsoo as a mafia boss, CEO or just a BOSS. But then, this movie got me really into this and I was like, wait, this character definitely acts like Kyungsoo on his Satansoo days. And if anyone of you guys is a movie addict and wants to have a good laugh, go check this movie in 2017. (talk about waiting time) It's called the Boss Baby and I will leave you a link to check the trailer out. It's relatable to me because I'm an only child and the ing idea of having a younger brother or sister is something I can't fathom because I am simply a douchebag when it comes to sibling rivalry. Hahaha. So the movie is basically about this tiny baby brother wearing a suit, carrying a briefcase and TALKING on the phone like some mob boss. Together with his older brother, they pair up to plot the dastardly plot of the CEO of Puppy Co. So basically, Jongin is the older brother and Kyungsoo is the Boss Baby.

 

The link:

https://youtu.be/O2Bsw3lrhvs

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter