A Little Boy

Divine Love

The pair walked through a stretch of plains without saying a word. Sana, whom was usually the energy of the party, decided that she needs to break the silence before she goes insane from awkwardness.

‘So… I know our parents aren’t on good terms with each other. But, let’s put that aside for now and get along for now alright? After all, we have to do this together…’ Sana quipped with a smile.

‘I am actually fine doing this myself you know. Maybe you sh-,‘before Tzuyu managed to finish her sentence, a flash of lightning appeared before her eyes.

‘Oh… I guess you are right. No. You are definitely right. Lets get along… for now…’Tzuyu quickly changed her words before Jihyo starts nagging at her again.

Just as she finished speaking, they arrived at a village’s entrance and were greeted by a little boy that appears to be around six years old.

‘Hi little boy~ How are you?’ Sana said as she squeezed the little boy’s hands.

‘Help me. My noona is in trouble’ the little boy said with an urgent cry.

‘Hurry, bring us to her, we will help you!’ Sana gasped.

The little boy held Sana by her hand and brought her into the village. Tzuyu, not knowing what to do, followed along quietly.

‘Come with me, into this hut.’ The boy said.

Sana entered the hut. Before she knew what was happening, door of the hut was shut, separating her from Tzuyu through the door.

‘What is going on?!’ Sana and Tzuyu both shouted at the same time, albeit being separated by a thick door.

At this moment, the interior of the hut was lit up by a flame torch.

‘We have been expecting you’ a sharp cackle was heard.

Meanwhile, on the outside of the hut, Tzuyu, who was trying her hardest to open the hut’s door, was caught by two tribesmen. She struggled, but it was to no avail as both men were stronger than her. Furthermore, she had lost her powers and her strength was comparable, if not less than the regular mortal.

‘JiHyo! Where are y-‘ Tzuyu’s screams faded as she felt the back of head being struck by a hard object.