torture

past a year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ECHO POV

She fumbles her hand through the messy pile on the bedside table, found her black alarm clock and push the button harshly, and kick the blankets off her bed annoyingly. She opens her left eye, immediately blinded by the reflective bright sunlight, completely uninvited to blend in with her surroundings ; she groans, and peek at her alarm clock with her other available eye. " Fine fine, yesterday was a good day, and today must be a new record of a day too.. I guess. " So then, Echo rolls down from her bed without a warning, and moves her legs around, trying to find her bunny slippers but instead, found her bulletproof big box. She kicks the box right back into place, under her bed. " A new start of me will never touch that box again. "

She unlocks her phone, and slides open a new message sent during midnight. It's her friend Brianna. " Hey gurl, I'm going to a secret place to meet my sister, as long as someone else that is hella precious to me. Wanna join me ? It will be a fun experience, I swear. " The thought of even stepping out from her cozy home out to such a hot cruel day, makes her legs tremble and buzzing. But since it is a new start, Echo strugged and sighed while texted her friend back a " yeah why not. "

XXX POV

I park my motorcycle near the entrance, and lock it securely onto the metal fence, and take off my helmet, walking towards the abandoned - looking building ; I showed my id pass to the guard, and nodded a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter