dark hope

past a year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXX2 POV

" I'm telling you right now, for another ing time, that there will never be any hidden secrets between me and your sister. " He spits out these words that he had repeated for so many times. He glances at the petite figured female who is standing right in front of him, with just a few centimetres away. The female smirks, and slaps his right cheek, leaving a new cut on his soft fair skin, that is going to be a visible scar for maybe a month. She slowly moves her finger down towards his face, and lifted his chin gently but with force, and carressed his cheek with her thumb. 

" If that is what you had admitted, just take away your pride and listen to every command I give you from now onwards, agree? " He gives out a laugh and stares right into her dull eyes, " What makes you think that, I will say yes to you? No matter how much you try, you will never ever get me to be yours. " The female gives out a very high-pitched cackle, showing off the evilness and darkness that are being condemmed inside her. She pulls away her fingernail from his chin and grinned, " So.. you would rather prefer to be tied up here onto a wooden chair, beaten up by several men, and continue to suffer endlessly, until you had found your powerless hope? " 

His black -tee is now drenched in sweat, and his hands that are now stained with red marks, are getting restless by all the struggling of untightening the rough rope.  Adding up onto his burden, his stomach is starvin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter