A Flashback From Memories Past

Love at First Wave

 

“You are so thick sometimes Joon, did you know that?” asked Seungho with an annoyed tone. They were walking around the swimming pool in the resort which was surrounded with banana lounges.

“Hey, I was tired. We arrived at four something-”

“It was four-twenty-five actually” Seungho cut in.

“I didn’t get to sleep until this girl Kat gave me the directions to my villa!” Joon debated. He always enjoyed a good argument with Seungho, especially when he, Joon, was right.

“Didn’t you say earlier that Kat actually had to take you to your villa?” questioned Seungho while smiling. Joon’s eyes widened a little, then he sighed in defeat, he knew that Seungho had won the conversation. They continued walking for a little while, then the two band mates sat at the edge of the pool, sticking their feet in the cool water at the shallow end. Seungho watched his reflection in the water, waving next to Joon’s, when a thought popped into his head.

 “Joon, did she recognise you?” Seungho asked turning his head up to Joon. A little bit of worry was in his voice.

“Me? Of course, Seungho. Who doesn’t recognise my breath taking, heavenly beauty?” Joon bragged.

Seungho pushed him into the pool and stood up quickly, laughing at Joon who was now half wet.

“Hey! What was that for!?” whined Joon, throwing his hands up behind his head while still standing in the pool.

“You didn’t answer my question, I was being serious.” replied Seungho, who started to walk away whilst chuckling to himself. Joon swiftly got out and caught up with Seungho.

“I don’t think she recognised me as an MBLAQ member.” said Joon in a flat tone.

“Good. Be careful, Joon” said Seungho, matching Joon’s tone.

To lighten up the boring mood, Joon looked at Seungho and smirked. He had just had a brilliant idea.

“Look at what you did! Now I have to take my top off because it got wet!” Joon crossed his arms, grabbing the bottom of his tank top and started to lift it up when Seungho put his hand on Joon’s arm.

“Save it, Joon. Let’s get the others and check out the surf. Mir has been bugging me to go. Oh! And I don’t think the girl would  fall for your beauty if you meet again.”

“Wanna make a bet?” Joon challenged.

“If I win, you’re doing my laundry for the rest of the vacation”

“And if I win, I get to reveal your embarrassing pictures on twitter”

“Deal.” they both agreed.

 

Choi Sooyeon turned her head and saw two guys standing, who seem to be in their mid twenties, look at her, then turn their heads away laughing. Both guys weren’t tall but they both had natural red straight hair which looked dirty and messy. Both were wearing pants that looked about ten sizes too big for them, showing their bright coloured underwear. Choi Sooyeon sensed danger, and did not like it one bit. “Just ignore them girls.” Sooyeon said, turning around to place the beach towels on the sand. She and the other girls had brought them so they didn’t have to sit on the hot sand. Sooyeon sat so her back was turned to the mysterious guys. She set the basket down in the middle and opened both ends of the lid, beginning to place plates and cups around the towel.

“Kat, let me take the board back.” commanded Beckah, while standing up with her hand out, waiting for Kat to pass her surfboard over. She dusted the sand off her dark blue denim shorts.

 A few moments later Ellie turned her head to see Beckah sit down quickly with a humph while muttering curses  in Italian to herself. 

"Were they that bad?" questioned Ellie. 

"Had to hit one with the surfboard on the back of his bloody stupid head for having a dirty tounge" expressed Beckah while taking a piece of pineapple. They ate the rest of lunch planing the things that they would like to do in the evening. Ellie made a silent goal to herself to avoid those freaks for the rest of the holiday. 

A few minutes later Hwayoung finished eating her lettuce, tomato and cheese sandwitch when she heard a group of loud people talking and joking around. She looked past Beckah and saw five unbelievably handsome guys walking towards the vollewball courts, not too far away from where they were sitting. They weren't the normal looking handsome that Hwayoung saw in most guys at first glance, they were the model type handsome. She could tell they had the money, fashion sense and the talk of popular people like models.

The tallest of the group had young facial features, and his hair was short and a dark brown shaped round around his face and longer at the back with his fringe swept to the side slightly.  The sunlight shining on his hair turned it into a beautful chesnut colour. His clothes  (like the rest of the boys) looked expensive, even his shades.

The guy that was walking next to him was much the same but had shorter honey coloured, wavy  hair. He has small almond shaped eyes and the same fringe as the other guy although his was more swept to the side. His soft waves softens the angle of his jaw and chin. For a quick moment Hwayoung felt surreal because he was looking in her direction, but she soon replaced that feeling with curiousity when she noticed that he was looking Kat.

"Oh! I can't believe it!" exclaimed Sooyeon as she stood up quickly and walked over to the direction of the boys.

"Yeonnie, do you know them?"  asked Beckah. The other girls turned to have a good stare at the group of mysteriously good looking guys. Sooyoun stopped and turned around to answer her question.

"Yes I do, why?" She asked.

"Because they are georgous!" blurted out Ellie, a little too loud. She quickly covered with her hand while the other girls were in hysterics laughing at her.

This drew the attention of the boys and made Bechah, Hwayoung, Ellie and Kat look away awkwardly while Sooyoung waved and approached them.

"Sooyeon, is that you?" called G.O who began to walk towards her. It took him a while to notice her because he only first met her on set of Mona Lisa.

"It's been ages since we've seen eachother!" Sgooyeon replied.  

~FLASHBACK~ 

G.O remembered walking onto the set of Mona Lisaa year ago. He was already in costume with make-up done, he just needed to get his hair styled. they were going to do their album cover photoshoot right after.While MBLAQ were going to get their hair and makeup done again, the crew were changing the set in the studio.  

Once they were ready to start shooting the mv, all of MBLAQ and the cast sat at a table with the director. Sooyeon walked in wearing her outfit from the stylist and introduced herself and walked to a spare seat  towards the end, next to Cheondung, while grabbing the end of her dress and pulling it down as much as she could. At the end of filming Sooyeon was about to leave when G.O grabbed her attention. 

"You should keep it, it looks good on you." complemented G.O wile handing over the dress in a black costume bag. 

"Thanks Byunghee" said Sooyeon accepting it.

"You've been the kindest actress in our music video's so far, hopefully we get to work together again. Keep in touch, yeah?" asked G.O.

"Ok, say goodbye to the rest of the band members for me" said Sooyeon with a quick smile and turned to leave.  

 

Authors Note:

(TeddyBoo) Done, done DONE! Thanks for all of your comments! It really makes my day! I have some good stuff planned for yall so stay tuned! <3

tumblr_maxuwn6NOS1qm3rtyo1_500.gif