Actually

Actually
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We’re in the midst of Radio Star recording and currently talking about Kyu-line versus Ryeo-line. Ryeowook kept talking how he was annoyed with Kyu-line and decided to leave us and made his own line. I responded to his complaint and cleaned-up the misunderstanding but Ryeowook retorted it, and at that point, I didn’t even try to talk back to him since I know actually the reason behind it.

 

FLASHBACK (IN 2012)

I was just back quite late that time and found Sungmin-hyung was reading something at his desk and his attention averted from his book to me.

“Did you meet Changmin?”, he asked.

“Yes”, I answered him while changing my clothes. “Why?”

“You didn’t invite Ryeowook?”

I was freezing for a while to that question, but then finishing wearing my T-shirt. “I did. Many times, but nowadays he often refused our invitation to meet together. So, I don’t wanna bother him too much, you know his temper, hyung”

“You’re not curious why he did that?”

I shrugged. “Maybe he’s busy and tired lately” I grabbed my laptop on my desk and brought it to my bed.

Sungmin-hyung sighed that time. “I don’t know if I should tell you about this or not”

I looked at Sungmin-hyung while frowning. “What do you mean?”

“Come here for a sec, Kyuhyuna~”, Sungmin-hyung opened his laptop on his desk. I obliged and stood up from my bed and approached him.

“I shouldn’t have showed this to you since Ryeowook begged me not to, but I can’t….I can’t stand to see him sad, Kyuhyuna. Ryeowook is my beloved dongsaeng”

I didn’t listen well to Sungmin-hyung’s talk since my gaze was fixed on a web-page he showed me. My eyes were glared reading what’s written on the comment box:

Ryeowook is Kyu-line member? Is it an April Fool joke?! He’s a midget kkk I think I should buy him a mirror! He never fits on that line… I never approved it. He should know his place! Etc.

I clenched my fist. Anger churned my heart and my eyes were teary in exasperation. Sungmin-hyung who was silent watching by side, patted my hand to calm me down.

“You know why I shut-down my blog?”, Sungmin-hyung started to talk after long-silence. “It’s similar case. Fans started to bad-mouth Ryeowook on my blog’s comment for some reason and I couldn’t take it anymore”

I took a deep breath. It didn’t happen just only once, but many times. Even I was curious of what happened with Ryeowook in Sungmin-hyung’s case, but I refrained to ask because this case alone already aggravated me a lot.

“Did he talk to you about this, hyung?” I finally asked for some more information.

“No, he didn’t. I caught him with teary eyes. He usually opens his laptop to do something on it or browse internet. When I called his name that time, he didn’t answer and I looked at his reddish face while watching his laptop. I approached him and read what’s on it and I was so stupefied. I took away his laptop from him and hugged him instead. He sobbed a little while begging me not to let you know about this matter since he didn’t wanna make you worry”

I didn’t know how to react and remained speechless after listening Sungmin-hyung’s long explanation.

“Kyuhyuna…I think you shouldn’t ask or discuss about it with Ryeowook unless…”

“Unless he wants to tell me by himself…I know, hyung. I know Ryeowook’s temper very well~” I assured him and went back to my bed. The laptop I brought was abandoned since I wasn’t in the mood to play gam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter