Final

Taeyeon's Love



 

*sound of church bells ringing*

 

It truly is a blessing to see you wearing white because I am able to witness such a moment that'll forever be etched into my memory.

 

It truly is a blessing to see you walk down the aisle with a smile on your face.

 

It truly is a blessing that this very moment is not a dream but a reality, a reality that both you and I wanted to create and experience.

 

It truly is a blessing to know that your happiness will forever be my happiness.

 

It truly is a blessing to know that you'll continue on being happy because of thus marriage.

 

It truly is a blessing to know that when you said your vows, you'll keep them.

 

It truly is a blessing that when you said "I do.", you truly meant it.

 

It truly is a blessing to see love in your eyes after being passionately kissed in front of everyone, for your eyes never lie.

 

It truly is a blessing to see your father being emotional as he gave his speech about his little princess, making you emotional in the process as well.

 

It truly is a blessing to witness you being happy, for which I am forever grateful for because I am the reason for your happiness as you are mine.

 

Call me a fool for being in love or selfish for saying that I am the reason for your happiness.

 

But I am...

 

If it weren't for me, you'd continue suffering.

 

If it weren't for me, you'd have never understood what true happiness felt like.

 

If it weren't for me, you'd never be able to feel as much love as you do now.

 

So...

 

I do have the right to say that your happiness was achieved because of me.

 

The hapiness that you deserve.

 

That you TRULY deserve.

 

But then again...

 

If it weren't for me, I wouldn't be feeling what I feel at times when I see your smile.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

Sadness.

 

...

 

...

 

Yet...

 

...

 

Content.

 

...

 

Content with the thought that even though you lost your happiness, you went out and searched for it.

 

Content with the thought that even though you lost love, it found its way back to you.

 

Content with the thought that my love for you will always be selfless and you are aware of that.

 

Content with the knowledge that your happiness is my happiness.

 

Content with the knowledge that I, Kim Taeyeon, will forever and continue to love Tiffany Hwang Miyoung even after death.

 

Now, that last one might seem strange to people because they'll be thinking that loving someone even after death is impossible.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

But I just proved them wrong.

 




So?

What do you think?

Please comment your thoughts, I'd REALLY like to know - obviously you don;t have to, if you don't want to.

I knnow that this is different from what I usually write, in a way, but nevertheless, I hope y'all liked it.

The idea just came to me out of nowhere and I'm not a fan of depressing things. u.u

Anyways... C'ya next time ^^v

-4