I'm not doing this!

Just the Girl

 

The next day, i got pissed with the noises I hear inside my room.

“Ye Eun!Wake up you sleepy head!It’s already 10am!” I hear Donghae said it... Wait, what? How did that freaking fish dinohead get inside my dream?

“Donghae, what about this? Do you think this will look good on her?” I hear Kibum said to Donghae. How did he get inside my dream?

The noise gets louder and louder until I can’t stand it anymore!

“Oppa! What ‘s with the chaos?” I started to whine and call my brother. I lazily open my eyes and see Donghae on top of me.

“At last! You’re awake! Good morning Ye Eun!” Donghae greets me as he flashes a smile.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed and kicked him off my bed. “What are you doing here you erted fish?” I yelled at him as I stand at my bed.

I saw Kibum taking some clothes out from my closet.

“Hey!Put those back in there!” I said as I snatch some of the clothes from his hands.

“You’re wearing skirts?” Kibum asked me as he has some skirts in his hands.

“None of your business jerk!” I answered and quickly snatch the skirts back inside the closet.

I take all the clothes back inside the closet and quickly close it before any one of them gets some of my clothes.

“How did you get in here?” I asked as I turn to look at them.

“Noona let us in.” Kibum said referring to my unnie.

“What are you doing here and what do you want from me?” I asked them directly as I fold my hands in my chest.

“Today is your date with Thunder and we’re going to make sure you’re presentable.” Kibum answered.

“You must’ve known that I told you that I’m not going on a lousy date with that ert.” I replied.

“Why?” Donghae asked as he settled on my cozy bed.

 

I plan to lie, I don’t want to tell them that I’ll be meeting yoonA. I know how their erted minds work. Just before I could say something, Donghae read aloud a text message.

“Annyong Haseyo! Ye Eun, there’s been a change of schedule. Let’s meet at the amusement park by 1pm. I need to do something urgent this morning. I’ll see you later...—YoonA” Donghae said as he finished reading the text message.

“You’re having a date with YoonA?”

-----------------------------------

“Give me that!” I steal my phone from Donghae.

“You’re meeting YoonA?” Kibum asked me as soon as I got my phone.

“Let’s be more specific, YOU’RE HAVING A DATE WITH YOONA?”Donghae asked as he stares at me with disbelief. Like what I said, erts.

“No you dino-headed fish!” I said as I smack his head down.

“Are you two..” Donghae try ask again and I know what the dino-headed fish is thinking.”

“You freak bastards! For the thousandth time, I’M NOT A LESBIAN!” I yelled at them.

“Ye Eun? What’s going on in there?” I heard Heechul-oppa from the door.

“NOTHING!” The three of us yelled in unison. After we heard Heechul-oppa walked away, I continue to glare at them.

“Back to the topic, you’re meeting YoonA today?” Kibum asked me again.

“Yeah, and I’m not going out with that erted moron named Thunder.” I answered them and fix myself in front of the mirror.

“You need to go on that date!” Kibum and Donghae said at the same time.

“Like what I said, NO!” Are these morons my friends or not?

“Park Ye Eun! We don’t want to hurt you but you left us with no choice.” Kibum told me and the two of them stand up.

“And what would you do? Stuck me in my room?” I said and turn my back on them.

I ignore what they’re telling me and headed to the door. Before I could grab the doorknob, the two bastards pull me away. Donghae covers my mouth and carry me to the chair where Kibum is waiting.

___________________

“Don’t worry about YoonA, I’ll take care of here.” Kibum told me as I finish dressing myself.

“That’s cute. Now, let’s move to your hair. Chop chop! The time is running!” Donghae said as he pull me to sit on my chair.

“What are you? A stylist?” I said and laughed at Donghae’s gay accent.

“Shut up or I’ll curl you’re tongue instead of your hair.” Donghae said to me and I glare at him.

“Try or you won’t see earth again.” I stand up and threaten him.

“Why you!” Donghae and I were about to wrestle again when Kibum blow a whistle in our ears.

“Sheeeeez men! You don’t have to blow that right infront of our ears!” Donghae complained as he shakes his ears with his hands. I did the same.

“Stop fooling around and get working.” Kibum said at Donghae and look at me.

“What? You’re gonna shout at me after what you two did?” I said as I look at him. Okay, I’m acting tough alright but actually I’m scared when Kibum’s mad. He’s really REALLY scary.

“You sit down our little princess. Just chill.” Kibum said and smiled at me. I made a fake smile and went back to take my seat.

Now, what happened earlier?

 *Flashback*

“Let me go dinohead!” I yelled as I hit Donghae at his back since his carrying me. He put me down to my study chair where Kibum is waiting. As he put me down, Kibum quickly tie me with a rope until he was sure that I can’t escape.

“What now? You’re holding me as a hostage?” I said and glare at them. I hate this two.

“You left us with no choice.” Kibum said as they kneel in front of me.

“What’s with him that you can’t let me just go?” I asked as I keep on looking at them.

“We made a deal with him before playing tekken that this would be the first and last time that we’ll use you as a bet at him.” Kibum said as he try to fix myself.

“And if I won’t show up?” I* asked them.

“We’re toast. We’ll be his slave.” Donghae said.

“Let me get this straight, you sacrifice ME over a lousy video game in the arcade for the sake of the two of you not to be under his ridiculous spell?” I told them and they nod. These bastards! “And you were okay with it?”

“We really tried to win you back but we lose.” Kibum said biting his lips.

“What about YoonA?” I said, thinking of YoonA. She’ll kill me if she found out about this.

“I’ll go on a date with her.” Kibum presented himself, smiling like an idiot.

“Eh?” Donghae and I look at Kibum. “You’re kidding me right? Just because you’re head over heels with YoonA, I’ll say you’ll go with her. No damn way.” I said to him.

“then who will go then?” Donghae asked and look at me. “Kibum’s the best we got.”

“And what will you do?” I asked and glare at him. “Go have fun with the other dino headed fishes?”

“I’ll spy on you and Thunder you egghead!” Donghae said and looks at me. “There’s nooo way I’ll allow that ert get his hands on you.”

“Awwweee! You’re so sweet to be a dino headed moron.” I said and laugh at them.

“So, is it a deal?” Kibum asked and extend his right hand to me.

“On one condition.” I said and look them straight in the eyes.

“What is it?” They asked.

“You’ll be my slave.” I said to them.

“No freaking...” Donghae was about to say but Kibum made a fake cough to stop him. “Do we have to? Fine!”

“Then it’s a deal.” I said and shake Kibum’s right hand.

*Ens of Flashback*

“You’re done!” Donghae said and i look at my mirror. “What do you say about my masterpiece?”

“Since when did you know about dressing up?” I asked as I examine myself in the mirror.

“Since the fact that I am vain about myself.” Donghae said, smiling. Happy to see me, his masterpiece.

 “Here. Wear a hat. It makes you look cuter.” Kibum said and smile at me.

Oh my gosh! I look so cute! “This is a first.” I said and look at them. I didn’t know this dress would be so cute to me.

Pink_Chiffon_Korean_Dot_Prom_Cute_Dress.

 

“You’re so adorable! Let’s take a picture!” Donghae said, camera phone in hand and suddenly take a picture of me. We then do a group picture.

 

 

After the dress up and pictures, I look at them, trying to remember why I agree in this whole thing.

“Why am I doing this again?” I asked and look at them.

“To save us from slavery.” Donghae said and hug me. “Don’t worry; I won’t let anyone touch you, not even a single strand of your hair. I won’t allow that rotten maniac.”

For a freaky dino headed fish like him, I still happy and glad he still take good care of me even though he put me in this whole thing. “You’ll better be or  ...”

“I’ll break his neck.” Donghae said and wink at me. “I got it.”

“The late will last for five hours.” Kibum said as he looks at his watch. “Get going.”                        

 

_________________

One o’clock in the afternoon. I’m in the park already and still no sign of Thunder. I roam around the fountain, wondering if Thunder is in the area.

“No sign alright.” I said to myself as I sit on a vacant bench. I give myself 30 minutes to wait for him. As what Kibum, Donghae and Thunder agreed. If he won’t show up within 30 minutes, I’m out.

*after 30 minutes*

“30 minutes.” I said to myself while looking at my watch. Time to go. There’s no chance that freaky guy will show up. I stand up and start to walk away from the bench

“Ye Eun! Wait!”

I hear someone called me from my back. Thunder.

“Finally you ----“  I stop talking as I look at him.

I turned around and saw Thunder. Not the rotten maniac looking Thunder, but a decent and boy-next-door Thunder. Woah! He’s so neat and handsome. I can’t believe I’m saying this but he’s HOT!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED!.. WAAAH!.. 

Hope you'll like the update.. ><

Comment and Subscribe!

 

♥baboiefrelin