Good morning?

Just the Girl

 

This is so embarrassing! I quickly stand up and help Donghae stand.

“Sorry.” We both said in unison. We look at each other.

“It was an accident.” We both said at the same time again.

“You first.” He said to me as he picks up the pot.

“What just happened was merely an accident. Someone shouts from my behind and got startled.” I explained and make a peace sign.

“Don’t worry. It’s nothing special to give importance to.” He replied and smirks.

“You’re too much full of yourself.” I sarcastically said as turn around and suddenly stop when I see Jonghyun and Amber.

 

“OMOOOOO~! Did you see that?” Jonghyun said to Amber. Did the two saw what just happened?

“Caught on cam!” Amber answered Jonghyun, showing him the picture.

“WHAT?” Donghae and I shout at the same time. I feel my cheeks face burning and my hearts starts beating faster. It’s weird alright.

“Did the two of you scare Ye Eun?” Donghae asked his siblings with eyebrows cross.

“We didn’t mean to scare noona. We surprised her!” Jonghyun said. “We’re sorry noona.”

Before I could say anything, Donghae’s mom came in rushing from the living room. She stops walking upon seeing the little mess we have.

“Umma---,” Both of us said at the same time but was cut-off by her mom.

“What happened here? Why are both of you wet? How many times do I have to tell all of you not to play with water guns inside the house? “Auntie asked after seeing the floor, me and Donghae being in a mess.

“Jonghyun and Amber ‘surprised’ Ye Eun, she got startled and bump me. I was holding a pot filled with water and it spill to us after she bump me.” Donghae said as we both point Jonghyun and Amber upon the question was raised.

“JONGHYUN! AMBER! How many times do I need to remind you not to play pranks? AISH! Look what happened? The two of you, clean this mess. Donghae, you take Ye Eun to your room. Give her some clothes she left in your closet--,”

“But all my shirts are at home. They need to be drycl--,” I said but was then cut by auntie.

“There are still clothes from Kibum’s. You wear it or else you’ll catch cold. Arasso?”

“Neh. Arasso.” I replied and the both of us went out from the kitchen, leaving Amber and Jonghyun behind.

 

He open his closet and handed me a shirt. “That should fit. You’re big.” I take the shirt and was about to go to his walk-in closet when he immediately take off his shirt.

“You’re no gentleman at all.” I said as I walk through the walk-in closet and change.

“Girls would be screaming right now as they see this.” Donghae said as he refers to his abs.

“Those girls are called fan girls and sad to say I’m not one of them and we grow up since we’re in diapers so no screaming from me.” I said as I walk out and dump my shirt in the ‘wet’ basket. “Plus, those girls are retards. Who wants a rotten food as lunch? Those are gross.”

“Those girls are called sasaeng fans then, not retards.” Donghae said and went out. “Let’s continue cooking those ramen.”

 

We went back in the kitchen and continue cooking the ramen. While we eat, Donghae’s mom keeps on scolding the two youngsters after playing prank. After eating, we went back to his room and do stuff. Donghae’s browsing in the net while I lounge in his bed playing with his blue dragon and her fishy minions. It was almost 12 midnight when he turned off the computer and transfer beside me in the bed.

“Scoot over, I’m sleepy already.” Donghae said as I move making room for him. “Did hyung give you a beep already?”

“None yet.” I said as I look at my phone. “Can I sleep here? I’m really sleepy already and your minions are no fun.”

“Suit yourself, nothings new in it.” He said as he lies down beside me.

“I’ll tell your mom first.” I said and went out from the room.

 

*Donghae’s POV*

Ye Eun went out and came back after five minutes.

“What did my mom said?” I asked as she went to lie beside me.

“I could sleep any time I want. Plus I already told oppa so they’ll just beep me or your parents when they’re here already.” She said and starts to hug my blue dragon.

“That’s mine Eun.” I said as I try to grab the dragon but she hugs it tighter.

“He’s not yours when I’m here kiddo. Now let’s sleep.” She said and closes her eyes. I stare at her again and again. “Stop staring and sleep fish.”

“Hey Eun,”

 “what?”

“You know what’s unique about you?”

“Spill it.”

“You look too innocent when you sleep but a tiger with huge scary teeth when awake.”

“YAH! Stop that!” She exclaimed and hit me with a pillow.

 

*Ye Eun’s POV*

It was already eight in the morning when I woke up from my sleep. As I open my eyes, I see the fish’s face in front of me. I look at him for a couple minutes, who would have thought that this guy has really a cute face? No wonder girls in school would go crazy over him, except for me. I’m immune to his looks already. I look around and stretch a little. Donghae’s hands were on my waist while my left arm was on his arms. For some people, this is one of the awkward positions between two unmarried couples specifically teens but then again, we’re immune to it so it’s just normal.

“Fish, wake up!”  I said to him as I push him to the other side. “It’s already eight!”

“Five more minutes,” Donghae said as he hugs me like I’m a big teddy bear. “I’m still sleepy.”

“YAH! I know it’s a weekend but I’m dead if my oppa finds out I’m still not home!” I said as I try to get out from his grasps. Unfortunately for this guy, he won’t bulge. So I don’t have any choice but to kick him.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”  He exclaimed as he landed on the floor. “I’m still sleepy.”

“Well I’m sorry but I need to go.” I said as I get up from the bed and went straight to the door.

 

“I hope it was okay for you uncle that Ye Eun slept here last night.” I hear unnie’s voice. She’s here then? I went down from the stairs and saw Yuri-unnie and Leeteuk-oppa with Donghae’s dad in the living room. “Good morning princess!”

“Hi!” I beamed and look at Leeteuk-oppa. “What time did you arrive last night?”

“Two in the morning. Heechul need to finish a certain program so we need to wait for him. How was your sleep?” Oppa asked me as he stares at my bed hair.

“As usual, the brother of Nemo keeps on snoring non-stop but I can manage.” I said as I yawn.

“My hurts.” Donghae complain in between yawns as he came down. “Stupid pig, do you really need to do that?”

“It’s your fault that you wouldn’t move.” I said as I cross my arms.

“My back hurts.” He complains again.

“Again, not my fault.” I said as I sit on the sofa. “Oppa, can I go home now?” I asked as I look at Leeteuk-oppa with puppy eyes.

“Sure Eun, I’m here to pick you up.” He said as he looks at me. “Stand up now.”

“Fish, give me a piggy back ride.” I said as I lazily stretch my arms.

“After the torture I went through last night? No.” He replied and makes some stretching.

“Come on! Please! With cherry on top?” I make a puppy face again.

“I don’t see any cherry.”Donghae replied and just pass me. Since I’m the incredible Park Ye Eun who doesn’t accept defeat, I jump off to Donghae’s back without his knowledge and he outbalanced.

.

.

.

.

“YAH! Stop that! I’m choking already!”

“No! Not until you carry me to our house!”

“I don’t think it is necessary to jump to Donghae’s back.”

“Let go of me you pig!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

*thug*

We fell off, starting off with my back and it really hurts alright but that’s not what’s interesting here.

“Isn’t it too early to cuddle in front of mom and dad?” –Amber

“What’s with the commo…ooooooooh!” –Jonghyun

 

First was last night, and now this? My lips just crashed to the fish’s lips. AGAIN.

 

__________________________________

I updated!

And just a too short update.

*bows to the nth time*

I’m really really really sorry for  not updating 1928402981035402 years!

Forgive me!

 

Subscribe and Comment~!