We need a bigger bed

We Need A Bigger Bed

Their relationship started after Jimin and Jungkook admitted to each other they were in love with their blond marshmallow hyung. They both had accepted the fact that only one of them would get Yoongi's heart, but that knowledge had also put alot strain on their friendship. Finally, Yoongi admitted that he couldn't choose between the two of them, and suggested that all three of them could try to date each other.

Jimin was glad that he had agreed. He loved pressing up close to Yoongi's back as the blond curled up on his side, fitting so perfectly with Jimin's body. Jungkook would then huddle up to Yoongi's front and it would become the most amazing cuddle fest. Sometimes, Yoongi would curl up against Jimin's back instead and Yoongi's arms would wrap tightly around his body. It was like paradise. A dream come true.


When Jimin woke to the sounds of soft snores and a horn blaring outside their window, he was pretty content to just lay in bed for as long as he could. Unfortunately the brunette could only lay around in bed for so long before he felt the need to move; unlike Yoongi, who could, and would, spend all day in bed if they let him. So, after laying there for a few more moments, yawning and stretching, Jimin finally pulled himself to sit up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

Jungkook was still passed out on the other side of the bed, laid out like a starfish, one of his hands just barely brushing Jimin's hip. Jimin smiled fondly at his younger lover, reaching out to ruffle his already messy black hair, running a finger over the curve of his cheek, and feeling the light scar there. Suddenly he realized something. He wasn't there.

Yoongi wasn't in the bed. He was gone.

Jimin sat up straight, alert, and glanced around their small bedroom. Yoongi was never awake before the two of them. Jimin had to usually drag Yoongi out of bed and slap Jungkook's face a few times to get the up. He was the only morning person, so waking up to find out one of his lovers were missing wasn't the greatest feeling in the world.

Jimin crawled off the bed and stumbled towards the door, cursing under his breath as he went. Before he could reach it though he tripped over something solid and fell flat on his face. On his way down he let out a squeak loud enough to cause Jungkook to sit up.

Something groaned beneath Jimin as he struggled to his knees. He stared with wide eyes at the bundle of sheets on the floor. It was Yoongi, who was attempting to glare at his younger lover. Though the glare on his face was more cute than threatening.

"Hyung." Jimin whined softly, reaching out to caressing Yoongi's pale cheek. "Why are you on the floor?"

"He's on the floor?" Jungkook mumbled as he crawled to the edge of the bed to peer down at the two, a small smile playing on his lips.

"You're both ing animals." Yoongi grumbled, moving a hand go block out the unwelcomed light. "I thought you were going to squish me to death so I escaped."

Jungkook chuckled. "Yeah, I was afraid of that."

Yoongi proceeded to wrap himself comfortably around his new warmth that was Park Jimin. Jungkook smiled warmly at the adorable scene. Jimin was now struggling to get his sleepy hyung on the bed, finally just scooping Yoongi up in his arms. Jimin paused for a second to look down at the man in his arms before gently laying him down in the bed. Yoongi quickly slipped under the blankets and curled up into a ball, hiding from the rest of the world.

Jungkook patted Yoongi's head though the blankets and then leaned over, planting a kiss to the fabric where he had just patted. "Good thing you're off today."

Jimin nibbled on his lower lip before he slipped into the bed, curling around Yoongi over the blankets. Yoongi didn't fight it, instead he curled into Jimins body.

"Hyung, I'm sorry." He mumbled into the soft fabric of the blanket his lover was hidden under.

He felt pretty damn bad about the whole thing. He never wanted to be a bother for Yoongi, or Jungkook. And Yoongi spent who knows how much of the night on the floor because Jungkook was a starfish who undressed himself in his sleep and Jimin was a monkey that clung to the warmest thing. Yoongi was the type to sleep still, curled up in one position.

"Shut up and get under here." Yoongi mumbled, his voice thick with sleep and Jimin knew the man was seconds away from passing out. But Jimin wasn't the type to deny his hyung what he wanted. Jungkook smiled fondly, getting to his feet as Jimin slipped under the blankets, wrapping toned tan arms around Yoongi's pale body.

"Twenty minutes" Jungkook reminded him, a hint of amusement to his voice before he disappeared into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

" you and work and this bed." Yoongi grumbled under his breath, wiggling slightly in Jimin's hold until their bodies were completely alined, finding Jimin's hand on his stomach so he could link their fingers together. A light flush came to the brunettes cheeks and he buried his face into the curve of Yoongi's neck.

"You shouldn't the bed, hyung." Yoongi snorted softly, squeezing Jimin's hand to his chest.

"Shhh. Sleep time now." A flush of affection flared through Jimin and he pressed his smile into the back of Yoongi's neck, choosing to stay quiet so his lover could slip back into sleep, eager to savor the warmth between them until Jungkook returned to pull him away so he could start his day.

There was no where else he'd rather be.