Maybe I Will Get the Best of Luck

In a Blink of an Eye

    I softly brush the pain of my head and quickly speed up to school. After 5 minutes I finally arrive. I walk into class and my teacher looks at me as if im crazy.
    "Here you go sir," I say trying to catch my breath.
    I now knew why everyone was looking at me weirdly, I came to school out of breath, hair in a big knotty mess and with clothes that absolutley did not look nice. I sat down next to Felix. Felix is my bestfriend, I mean we do everything together. We were best friends ever since I was little. He knows all of my secrets and I know all of his. We met eachother at Pre-School when I dropped his juice on the floor by accident. He started crying, I felt awful. Before I knew it, tears started to well up in my eyes as well, I helped him clean it up and than Bam! we became friends. 
    "Are you okay, you look like you just ran the marathon," Felix whispered, giggling. 
    He had straight brown hair, green eyes and was very VERY tall. I laughed and told him it was a long story. The entire class period we were doodling kdrama cliches. I remember when I forced Felix to listen to kpop and watch one of my favorite kdramas called 'Healer', after that he got clicked and started watching a bunch of kdramas with me. He is not a big fan of kpop though, he just likes watching kdramas.
    "Can you hang out today," I asked Felix, giving him puppy eyes, pleading for him to say yes. It was the premiere of 'Sassy Go Go' and Eunji from Apink was in it, I HAD to watch it.
    "Sorry not today Rosa, I want to hang out with Megan," Felix said, I stopped with the puppy eyes and looked down.
    Megan is Felix's girlfriend, I would not say I hate her...I just don't like her. She is so snobby and hates talking to me. Ever since her and Felix started dating  a couple of weeks ago, she has been trying to take every moment I could possibly have with Felix away. The bell rings and I run off to my next class. Before I know it, school was over. I opened my phone as I walked out of a school and a notification popped up.
    "DO YOU WANT TO MEET YOU FAVORITE 7 IDOLS? THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS, INFINITE WILL BE HAVING A REALITY SHOW WHICH WILL BE AIRING FOR 2 WEEKS. ONE LUCKY FAN WILL BE THE WINNER OF THIS 'FAN SERVICE SHOW'. BASICALLY, IF YOU WIN YOU GET A FREE PLANE TICKET TO SEOUL WHERE YOU WILL SPEND 2 WEEKS WITH INFINITE FILIMING A REALITY SHOW. THE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED RANDOMLY, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CLICK THE LINK ON YOUTUBE AND THUMBS UP THE VIDEO. THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW MORNING SO YOU BETTER HURRY."
    Of course I thumbed up the video as quickly as I could but had not intentions of winning for I always get the 'best of luck'. I grab my penny board, put in my earphones and start making my way home. I was listening to Infinite's Lately. It is one of my favorite Infinite songs. It gives the whole Christmas vibe and it is so soothing. I get home, quickly change into my pajamas and watch the first episode of Sassy Go Go, smiling the whole time proudly at Eunji for her superior acting. After the episode is over, I text Felix. I snap a picture of me watching Sassy Go Go by myself and send it with a text:
    'It was great..wish we could've watched it together."
                        'Aw, im sorry Megan wanted to go to the mall today, I will watch it as soon as I get home. Let's watch the next episode when it comes out, okay? :)'
    I smile and close my phone. I go to my parents and tell them good night as well as Dean. However, I wake up at 4 a.m in the morning from a notification on my phone. I squint my eyes and open it to see what it was.
    'CONGRATULATIONS ROSA PARK! YOU WON A TICKET TO SEOUL TO MEET INFINITE FOR 2 WEEKS. PLEASE EMAIL US BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR DETAILS.'
    I scream and jump so loudly, my mom comes up stairs worried. I tell her what happened and she gestured me to quickly respond. I write my re-

Soooo! Did you like it????I left it at a cliff hanger lol, its late at night but I really wanted to write the next chapter. Next chapter will be Rosa going to Seoul and you might meet Infinite :) Please leave comments down below of some suggestions, thanks guys!