On my way to school

In a Blink of an Eye

    "No! No! Oppa! Don't, please you'll get hurt!" I screamed, not noticing tears streaming down my eyes.
    "Rosa! ROSA! What's wrong? Are you having a bad dream." My brother Dean asked, concerned.
    I quickly woke up. I looked around the room, then noticed my pillow wet. I touched my face and felt the tears, I wiped them off. I was dreaming about L- an INFINITE member who I absolutley love! A.K.A my one and only love. "Huh? What time is i-" I looked at the time 7:56 a.m"Oh no no no no" 
    I pushed my brother out of the room and quickly locked the door to get changed. "As usual sis, you always sleep in. I came to tell you to get ready but I guess you realized it yourself." My brother said, walking away.
    As usual, I always get the 'best of luck'. I quickly changed into what ever I could find in my closet. I didn't care if I looked ugly, I wouldnt necessarily call myself pretty. I have always been that way, although many people say i'm pretty...I just don't seem to see it. I have brown wavy, think hair that gets too hard to tame at times, boring brown eyes, and cheeks redder than a tomato. I put on a pair of grey sweatpants along with a tacky orange shirt. I looked really bad but I didn't care. I ran out of the house only to remember that I had left my penny board inside so I had to go back and get it which wasted my time. 
    I looked at my watch, "Great 8:05, school starts in 2 minutes." I rode my penny board even faster. "Ok I just have to keep going fas- OWWW!" I bumped into a tree, just my luck...

Did u like this? This was just to show you a little bit more about Rosa, next chapter is when the adventure begins;)Stay tuned! Please do leave a comment!.