Part 1

INTERVIEW OF XXMIRABELLAXX AKA _MIRABELLA_

PART 1 

TINA : Before we begin the interview what do I call you with 
Call me Baby. Just kidding! Call me Mira. ^^ 

Welcome to the interview..shall we start..
MIRA: Yes! 

TINA: Any special reason behind your journal name. if yes what and how did u come by it ?(if it is your name just state that)
MIRA:It’s my name with a little extra. “Mirabella” sorta roughly means “looks beautiful” in Spanish. 

TINA:Where are you from?
MIRA:The East Coast of the US of A

TINA:Age relationship status partners and kids..(answer only if u r comfortable answering)
MIRA :I’m old-ish. I’m the same age as DBSK. I’m single, but I date a LOT. (Don’t judge me!) No kids.

TINA:Hey dear we won’t judge you .. Live the dream.. 

TINA:What is your occupational status as if right now?
MIRA:Employed, thank god. I switched jobs last year, as some readers might recall, and I’m much happier now. My old job was killing me slowly. Too much traveling! I wrote a lot of fanfics in airports last year. -_-

TINA Birthday?
MIRA:YES PLEASE .I’m an Xmas baby and my birthday gets lost in all the seasonal stuff.  So I love it when people remember me at that time of year. ^^

TINA:What is your favorite past time or what do u do in your free time?
MIRA: Seriously? These days all I do is work, go on bad dates, hang out with my friends, and write. I’m trying to write a real novel on top of keeping all my fics updated. PITY ME, pls!

TINA Favorite color/s?
MIRA: Green, maybe? Or gold. 

TINA Favorite food and favorite country cuisine?
MIRA: Chocolate. Chocolate from any country. I don’t discriminate. 

TINA favorite movie/s. why?
MIRA: Uhhh. Wow, that’s hard. I love love love Studio Ghibli films. And Howl’s Moving Castle is probably my favorite of those. I also really love action and kung fu films. I know. I’m weird. /laughs

TINA Favorite book and favorite author/s. why?
MIRA: Nope. No way can I pick a favorite. They are all my beloved friends. But I like authors that play with language or do unexpected things with format. Like House of Leaves.

TINA Favorite Dress code?
MIRA: Crisp, tailored lines and dark colors look best on me. But I also like to wear really froufrou feminine lingerie underneath it, you know? Like the frilliest, silliest bras under a starched white shirt and severe black jacket.

TINA:Comfort or Fashion?
MIRA: BOTH

TINA Favorite designers dress/shoes?
MIRA: Eh, designers don’t matter. But I love every variation of high-heeled Mary Janes.

TINA: Personal style statement?
MIRA: Minimal silver jewelry.

TINA: Dream destination? (fav place u want to go)
MIRA: After writing the Bora Bora scenes in Circling Fireflies, I really want to check out the resorts there and stay in a glass-floored bungalow. It sounds amazing.

TINA: Favorite perfume?
MIRA: I love the single note Victorian fragrances from Penhaligon’s, like Lavandula and Bluebell.

TINA: Branded or Generic clothing?
MIRA: Generic. Why pay money to advertise for someone else?

TINA:Hobbies you are involved in?
MIRA: Writing. Reading. I’m learning how to write computer code! It’s not as hard as I thought it would be.

TINA:Ideal man /woman?
MIRA: Ahem. Nobody IRL, but a fictionalized version of Jung Yunho? Yeeeaaahh…I could go for that. ^^

TINA: What’s in your purse?
MIRA: I carry a messenger bag and it has literally everything in it. Seriously, you want me along if you get stranded on a deserted island because my bag will help you MacGyver a plane out of palm trees and fish oil.

TINA:2 things you cannot live without?
MIRA: Caffeine. My cats. :3

TINA:If u get to meet one celebrity either dead or alive who will it be and why?
MIRA:I would love to meet YunJae, once they get back together and come out of the closet. That would make me so happy.

TINA:Lets hope 

TINA:Iam obsessed with______ fill it?
MIRA: Yunjae, obviously! /laughs hysterically for a long, long time until the tears come and the men with butterfly nets haul me away.

TINA: Iam Passionate about____________ ?
MIRA: Writing. I can’t believe I waited so long to give it a try. I’ve been reading fanfic for so many years and it never occurred to me that I could write it too. I wish I’d started years ago. 

TINA:Motto in life:
MIRA: “It isn’t over ‘til it’s over.” For me, it’s a reminder to keep trying and not give up. Believing in and trying to achieve your dreams is so important. But it takes courage and determination to stick with it sometimes.

TINA:If u get stranded on a isolated island .name 3 things you want ?
MIRA: Besides a way to get home? /laughs Umm… I’d want a companion. Like, a human companion, not a volleyball. Preferably a y human companion, but hey! I’ll take what I can get. I’d like a library of books. And a way to make fire. That always seems to be the biggest problem, right?

TINA:Proudest moment ever?
MIRA: I was part of a really big computer project that we released to the public. And it’s really popular and people love it and use it all the time. And I get so proud when I see people online talk about it and I think, “I helped make that!” ^^

TINA: Most embarrassing moment? 
MIRA: MOST embarrassing? I don’t think I could pick ONE. I mean, every day I do something totally humiliating like run up to strangers thinking they’re friends of mine or call someone by the wrong name. Hahaha, yeah. Fun times. /cries

TINA:One day you open the door and find Yunjae on your door step?
MIRA: Screeeeeaaaammm! Then scream some more. Then invite them inside to get the scoop on their relationship. And what happened with SM. And some pix. Definitely some pix! Then I’d apologize for all the dirty, erted things I wrote about them. And after they leave I’d probably die of embarrassment. You know, the usual.

TINA:If you are to write your life story what will the title be?
MIRA:The cover would be one of those misshapen Tumblrstars. “There Was an Attempt.” /laughs sadly

TINA:Goal in life:
MIRA:To be a real author and be able to live off the money from my writing. HOW AMAZING would that be?? To wake up and just write ty YunJae fics all day as my job. *_*

Lastly feel free to include anything else u wants us to know..
I just want to say thanks to all the readers who have supported me and my fics this past year. Your comments and messages mean the world. ^^ And thanks to sunshineonu for asking me to do this interview! ^^

Thank you Mira
Thank you readers
Stay tuned for 2nd part