Reaction to Depression, Etc. {R}

BTS Reactions/Imagines

Disclaimer:

This reaction contains (an) extremely touchy subject(s). I am in no way, shape, or form any type of theropist. Please do not treat this reaction like theropy. If you have depression/etc., please find help. The world does not need to lose such a wonderful person. This is for entertainment uses only (as morbid as that sounds). I also do not know how the boys would actually react to depression. Do not take this seriously. If you need help, please find/get some. Do not treat the boys as if this is how they would actually treat the subject. Once again. If you have depression, and seek/need help, please find help. Each person in this world is amazing, no matter how tough they seem. This world does not need to lose any awesome person to depression. Dig your way out.... there is hope!!

Request fill for 4ZeloNaekkoiya: Reaction to depression/anxiety/panic attacks. I already made it clear above. I honestly didn't want to do this one because it is an extremely touchy subject. Please understand that. I'm not sure if this is how they would react, please do not judge them by what I write here.

 

Rap Monster:

Namjoon would hug you until you calm down, then treating you to whatever you want

---

*holds you extra tight* Jagi, it's okay.... You're fine. We're fine. I will always be here for you. *kisses your forehead*

 

Jungkook:

Jungkook would cuddle you and sing to you until you feel better

---

*softly sing BTS songs* I'm here for you [noona~]. *squeezes you tight* 

 

Jimin:

Jimin would probably try and buy you almost anything. Teddy bears, chocolates, etc.

 

Jin:

Jin would plan a fantastic meal, followed by an evening full of cuddles and movies

 

J-Hope:

Hobi would try to cheer you by making you laugh. He would act cute and snuggle with you

 

V:

Taehyung would be right by your side until you come around. Then he would cheer you up by doing anything and everything to make you feel better.

---

Jagi? *catches you and cuddles you on the floor* *softly sings Hug Me* *sings other BTS songs* (you calm down) *kisses your forehead* Okay....why.. don't.. we..... go out for ice cream? *wipes your tears away* {you guys reach the parlor} Anything and everything that my jagi wants!!! *smiles widely at you and then at the lady at the counter* *{as you're ordering} runs out of the building* *runs back with a large stuffed bear* *giggles* *hands over the bear* For my one and only jagi!! *kisses your forehead*

 

Suga:

Suga would hold you until you feel better.... He would sing songs and probably spoil you until you're smiling again.

 

------------------------------------------

Ok.... Request filled.............. But writing this was.... kind of uncomfortable....... This is a very sensitive topic....... I might delete it later on..... Anyway, shoutout to 4ZeloNaekkoiya!!!! :D Did you like it? Probably could've done better..... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How was it? Good? Bad?

Tell me in the comments! :D

Have an idea? Message me or comment XD 

Please keep any/all requests clean.  Thank you!! :D

Have fun in the ARMY!!

SWAG!!