Chapter 1

Lycanthropy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Those same electric blue eyes stared back at me as I looked at it in the midst of the tall trees outside my window. I was used to this already as those same blue eyes would be peering through my window at exactly eight o’clock every night. Of course, I wasn’t naive and knew that those blue eyes are of a wolf’s. But what was weird was that, I wasn’t scared. Knowing it was a wolf had gave me a serene feeling, a sense of calmness around me every time it stared. Giving it a small nod and a smile, those blue eyes flicker, and the silhouette of the wolf turns around and disappears.

The next day, I left home to buy some groceries as I was running out already. Walking had always calmed me down and made me feel at peace. Which totally makes sense since I was a total nature lover. Being outdoors has always made me smile, feeling the wind collide and brush my skin, the chilly air giving me goosebumps were all part of the fun to me.

However, on the way back that night, I felt a strong grip on my wrist and I was yanked into a dark alley. The force was so strong, I dropped my bags of groceries before being pushed up against the wall.

My heart was pounding rapidly, the grip on my hand, slipped slightly due to the sweaty hands of my captor and beads of sweat rolled down the side of my face as the seconds ticked by because of my nervousness.

“Hey baby, why are you out alone so late at night?” My captor, a man, said as he pushed his body up against mine.

I gritted my teeth and tried to push him away with as much force as I could, but to no avail, as he didn’t seem to even move an inch.

“Let me go!” I spat on his face as I struggled against his strong grip.

He chuckled violently and maliciously before he pushed his body against mine with a much greater force.

“Oh no no, you’re not getting away, sweet cheeks,” He laughed before his hands started to roam around my body.

The sounds of cars that were bustling through the street were so loud that I wondered why no one could hear me scream.

His hands started to roam closer and closer towards my pants when his weight was suddenly lifted off my body. He was thrown to the ground by a huge animal-like silhouette and I could hear his cries from the pain that was probably caused by the animal.

When the cries stopped, the animal stopped moving as well, before slowly walking towards the end of the alley.

Wait. I said in my mind and it stopped. Come here. I continued, which caused the animal to turn around and walk towards me slowly. When it reached me, I realised that it was a wolf with jet black fur and strikingly familiar blue eyes.

Instead of feeling scared that a wolf was in front of me, I felt warm and a sense of recognition. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter