Chapter 13

Achievement Unlocked 2.0
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Hi Tae, is there something wrong?” You answered. She just stood beside you.

“How’s your date going?”

“I think it’s going good. We just left the restaurant.” You explained.

“What are you going to do now?” You glanced at Wheein who smiled at you, you smiled back.

“I don’t know what we’re going to do, but I don’t want this date to end.”

 

“Ice cream.” Wheein said, holding your hand. You faced her. “Tell her we’re going to have ice cream.”

“I heard that. I really like her for you.” Taeyeon whispered. “Have fun!” She yelled, startling you and hanged up.

You glanced at Wheein, wide eyed, and then back at the phone. Wheein giggled while you put it away.

 

Taeyeon went back to the living room. She called you because she was worried about you.

“The lovebirds are on their way to have ice cream.” She sat down with Tiffany on the couch. Sunny was in her bedroom.

“Why did you tell me? Now I want ice cream too.” Tiffany frowned and Taeyeon chuckled.

“There’s ice cream in the freezer.” Tiffany pouted. “Which I will get for you right now, my princess.” Taeyeon stood up again.

“Thanks babe!” Tiffany yelled.

“You’re lucky I love you!” Taeyeon yelled back.

 

“Did you have fun?” You asked as you both arrived at her house.

“I did. Did you?” She looked for her keys inside her purse.

“Yes. We should go out again.” You smiled at her.

“That sounds like a great idea.” She smiled back.

“Well, I guess I should go now.” You scratched the back of your neck. “Right?” She chuckled, opening the door.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, goodnight ___.” She waved at you.

“Goodnight Wheein.” You waved back.

 

 A while later you were already on your way home with Taeyeon. You walked all the way back there

Please log in to read the full chapter