Red Light

I Will Never Stop Loving You

Red Light era.

 

 

Red Light.

 

 

Stop.

 

 

That's what you told me. You want us to "stop". I was so deeply hurt that time. Receiving an award was never awkward until this time. You were obviously avoiding me. You didn't even invited me to come in your J&K house. I understand what you wanted. Space. And I've already let you go. But i never stopped loving you.

 

 

Few weeks after we talked and we decided to stay friends. Of course I agreed. Cuz that's how we started. Friends.
We're back to being close again. I treated you like a princess just like before. I can see your smile again. The smile that i always wanted you to have. We were happy. Being friends. But still, i never stopped loving you.

 

 

During 4 Walls, we've gotten much closer. And i fell deeper. I've always thought that we still have a second chance. The fan-service that you've initiated during our concerts raised my hopes up. We're happy. I'm already assuming. Because I never stopped loving you.

 

 

Weeks after, I've heard rumors from our friends and fans. You're already dating someone. A guy. I thought it would just be so easy to accept. I tried to act normal. Like nothing happened. But still, i never stopped loving you.

 

 

One day, when we had a group activity. I was already hesitant. I already knew that it would hurt me so much just seeing you. But i had no choice. We met. We talked. And you told me that yes, you are dating Kai. I was so hurt. But I tried to look happy. "I'm happy for you."- that were the only words that came out of my mouth. I knew you saw it in my eyes. I am hurt. And I know I don't have the right to get hurt. But that's because I never stopped loving you.

 

 

I still can't believe that you've already replaced me in your heart. I heard you went skiing, you're taking him where we used to go. That should be me. And that's the time when I went down. I have to let you go.

 

 

 

But I will never stop loving you Krystal, my princess.

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - -