Chapter 3

WHAT???.....I'm Mark's MAID?!?!?!

Bomi POV

As my first class ended, I went to the hallway to wait for my boyfriend Kris. 

Here's my story of how I met Kris...

*Flashback*

Today was my 17th birthday and my best friend Sohyun invited me to her house this evening. She didn't tell me specificly of why I'm going at her since it was my birthday. So, I went to school this morning and I was about to close my locker to get to my class somebody close my locker forcefully and it was my ex-boyfriend... Park Jimin. 

"Hey Baby, how are you," Jimin said as he pull my waist in order to get close to him.

I tried to push him away, but I couldn't and somebody grab him and punch him in the face. DANG! 

"Don't you ever touch a girl who doesn't be with him!" the unknown man said to Jimin.

Jimin walked away since he doesn't want to be punch again.

"Are you okay?" The unknown man said to me.

He has cute eyes with his short straight blond hair and his smile. He's beautiful... :D

"N-Ne," I stuttered.

"I'm Kris, what's your name?" he asked me.

"I'm Bomi, nice to meet you," I said.

" Cute name," Kris said. I blushed myself.

"Kamsahmnida," I said to him.

"Well I'm new in this school and I don't know where my next class is," Kris said. 

So I look at his schedule and he has 4 classes that I have.

"You have the same class as me," I said

"Yay! can you show me where it is?"  Kris said.

"Sure," I said.

As we went to our next class, I sat at my regular seat while he sat next to me which I was super dupa excited in my head.

As the school ended, I got back home and get ready to go to Sohyun's house.

 

 

 

 

As I enter her house, the house was so dark.

I turn on the lights and people cheered," HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I was shocked to see my friends didn't forget my birthday and the new student Kris came also which is interesting because I think Sohyun invited him for my birthday party. 

As people were eating and having fun, I decided to go outside to get some fresh air.

 

Kris POV

I saw Bomi went outside, so I decided to follow her too. 

My heartbeat race whenever I see her.... I think I'm falling in love with her....

"Bomi," I said.

" Oh, hi Kris what's up?" Bomi asked.

"Bomi, I wanted to tell you since the first day I met you at school. My heartbeat is racing because I'm fallen with you. I wanted to be the amazing boyfriend than the dumb Jimin. I love you sooo much. Will you be my girlfriend Bomi?" I confessed to her.

Bomi was crying in tear and shock about the confession.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend Kris, I LOVE YOU," Bomi confessed.

I hug her and I was so happy that I kiss her on lips and she kiss me back.

 

A/N 

Here's a Krismi story.

Thanks for the upvote and subscribers. I really apperciated it. 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote.

If you want to ask questions about me privately ask me on 

Ask.fm: jlyncruz

Follow social media:

tumblr: CreativeLearningLanguage