Chapter 1

WHAT???.....I'm Mark's MAID?!?!?!

Sohyun's POV

I turn off my alarm clock and I woke up. It was 6am, so I decided to cook bacon and eggs for breakfast. Once I was done cooking, I went to Aaron's room in order to wake him up since he goes to daycare at 7am. "Wakie wakie" I said to Aaron. He woke up rubbing his cute eyes and smiling at me. "Did you had a good night sleep?" I said. "Hmm," Aaron said. I carried him to the kitchen in order to eat our breakfast. Our house is small and we only have 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Our parents had passed away from a tragic car accident that changed my life and my brother. I had to take care of him everyday and I always had to take him to the daycare while I'm in school. Every month I had to take loans from the bank in order to pay of my brother's daycare. It has been really hard for myself and afford what I could for my brother. "Noona I like bacon and eggs. Their delicious!" Aaron said. "Really?" I said to him. "Ne!" Aaron said. "Arraso, let's get you ready for daycare" I say.

 

Once I was done changing his clothes for daycare, I went to grab my backpack and his backpack in order to prepare ourselves to go. I heard a doorbell sound and I open the door and it was my best friend Bomi! Bomi and I were best friends since kindergarten. She always trust me everyday and take care of my brother when I'm busy. She always take my brother to daycare and go to our school together since we have classes together.  "Bomi!" I said. "Hey, ready to go?" Bomi said. I nodded. Bomi carried Aaron in the back seat where she has the baby car seat for himself. I sat in the front while Bomi drives to our destination. Once we got to Aaron's daycare, I unbuckle his baby car seat and dropped him off to daycare. Aaron's teacher waves at us. "Hello Ms.Kim and Aaron," Aaron's teacher said. "Hi Mrs.Song," Aaron said to his daycare teacher. "I'll pick him up at 4pm" I said to Mrs.Song. "Okay, Ms.Kim" Mrs. Song says. "I'll see you later Aaron, be a good boy," I kiss his cheek. "Okay I'll be a good boy," Aaron said. I laughed a little. I waved at him and get back to Bomi's car in order to go to our school.  

 

 

 

 

A/N 

My first update on my first story!

I'll be updating once a week. 

Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and upvote!

Goodnight!