Prologue;

Eternal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perfect humans can be sinners too. They make mistakes. Horrible ones.

A girl tiptoed a little to peek inside a misty window to look at the ballerinas twirling around gracefully, while a classical music was on. A smile was soon plastered on her face, before she bit her lips softly and sneaked inside the room. She leaned against a wall, while her head moved rhythmically to the soft sound of violin in the background. She tenderly rubbed her growing tummy, and whispered to herself, “Do you hear that Seul? Isn't it peaceful? Look at those big sisters, your mommy was like that too until you surprise us with your presence. I'm glad to have you, Seul, but mommy wants to dance soon.” She heaved a little sigh, and her feet was beginning to tap according to the beats. 

    She was happy she was giving birth to a beautiful daughter in four months time but she had to pause her ballerina career and that was very devastating to her especially when ballet had been part of her life for a long time. But it was for the best, she wouldn't want a miscarriage.

     After a while, someone finally spotted her and the room turned quiet as she switched off the music. “Sooyoung! What are you going here? And oh my god, look at your tummy!” She was screaming hysterically, and despite wanting to crush the other said girl, she didn't want to harm the baby in anyway so she just hugged her as light as possible. 
   
   “Thank you for stating the obvious, Tae.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes yet her lips curled into a smile. “What are you guys practicing for?” She asked with intrigue.

 “We got a competition coming up.” The leader of their team, Taeyeon, heaved a little sigh while shaking her head. “You guys can do it, I mean I just saw your dance and I think it's amazing.” Sooyoung tried her best to cheer her stressed leader, and patted on the blonde's shoulder.

 “Aww, you are still our little ball of positive sunshine.” Taeyeon giggled.

“You mean, big massive ball of—” Sooyoung rolled her eyes, but she was interrupted. (As expected.)

“You're too skinny, it's just your tummy that is a little bit too big.” Tiffany frowned. “Eat more, Sooyoung. It's for your baby girl.”

“I have no appetite! Steak tastes like rubber, and soup tastes like seawater—“ Sooyoung heaved a sigh.

“Stop. We are having our lunch. Stop ruini

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter