I choose you

Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jess! I’ll be going to work now, don’t bother waiting for me tonight, I’ll be working overtime. Mr Park wants me to submit the proposal for one of the events by the end of this week. Bye!” Taeyeon, Jessica’s girlfriend of five years, shouted from the kitchen as she shoved a sandwich into . 

“Ahhh... It's been long since we've spent quality time together although we live under the same roof... But don't worry, it's fine, Jagiya! Stay safe and remember not to skip your meals!" Jessica smiled slightly, but deep inside her heart, she was hurting. 

It isn't the first time she felt this way though. Ever since Jessica moved in a year ago, they have been spending lesser time together instead. Not just lesser time, but Taeyeon does not shower Jessica with love and care anymore. They seldom do things a normal couple would do. They seldom hug, kiss or even hold hands. Because of this, Jessica felt really hurt. She has been putting in a lot of effort in this relationship, but Taeyeon never reciprocates. She knows that Taeyeon loves her, and it's just her work that is causing her to act this way. But... Jessica can't help but to feel this way. 

"Arraso arraso, see you!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she stepped out of the apartment.

Once Jessica was sure Taeyeon was out of sight, she collapsed onto the floor. She hugged her legs and began weeping uncontrollably. It's her daily routine. Once Taeyeon leaves for work, she will break down, do the chores, and when her girlfriend comes back, she would act like nothing had happened. She isn't weak, she's actually strong. So strong to the point where she can handle this situation for a year.

// Taeyeon's Office //

"Ahhh I'm so tired, really." Taeyeon stretched while letting out a yawn.

"Yo mate, wanna go for a bite? There's a new restaurant at the shopping mall nearby, I heard the food they sell there are too grade." Yoona, Taeyeon's bestfriend barged into her office and shouted.

"Chincha! You this shikshin. How many times have I told you to knock before entering my room...?" 

"Aish unnie, you talk too much, let's just go, I'm famished." Yoona dragged Taeyeon out of the room.

// Shopping Mall //

"Unnie, this is for you!" Yoona passed a rose she plucked to Taeyeon. 

"By any change do you have a crush on me?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and exclaimed kiddingly.

"Aniyo, you think too much, I just found it nice, that's all!" Yoona rolled her eyes while Taeyeon laughed.

"By the way, let's play a game. You walk up to anyone here and give the rose to them. Challenge accepted or nah?" Yoona smirked.

"Hmph, easy peasy. Challenged accepted, Im Yoona, watch me." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Miss... This rose is for you." Taeyeon randomly walked up to a lady back-facing her and tapped on her shoulder.

"Huh?" The lady turned back instantly. The moment she turned back, Taeyeon was mesmerized by her beauty. She couldn't think of anything but the lady before her. Jessica was thrown far behind her mind.

"I was...was saying... th...that this rose...rose is for you...you... As beautiful as your face." Taeyeon stammered.

"Why thank you, this is my number, call me sometimes?" The lady flashed her eyesmile to Taeyeon and passed her a piece of paper thst wrote "Tiffany Hwang, number XXXXXXXXX". 

"Sure..." Taeyeon blushed as she watched the lady walk away with the rose.

"Oh hohoho, unnie is in trouble!! Love struck eh? What about Jessica unnie?" Yoona teased.

For the first time, Taeyeon did not retort. She knew that what Yoona said was true. That entire night, her mind was filled with a lady, a particular lady with an eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter