Chapter 2

Past Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked to his friends who watched us from a far and they comforted Yoongi while looking at me and went to their classes. I felt bad to Yoongi and I cannot stop the tears from my eyes flowing to my cheeks. I hate to cry because of him but I know I hurt him so much until he hates me this much.

 

A few weeks later

“Hana, let’s go to the canteen. I’m so ing hungry now. Please~ ” My friend, Hayoung begged me to go to the canteen together with her. I never can stand her aegyo that can make boys melt with it. Hayoung is very pretty, she is a natural beautiful. She doesn’t have to wear thick make up to show how beautiful she is. She is very humble and that’s why, I love to be friend with her. I still remembered how we met for the first time.

 

Flashback

“Hurm, Hello there” Someone tapped my shoulder with his/her fingers and I turned my body to the voice and gasped when I saw a pretty lady smiling at me cutely.

“Oh, hello” I answered her and suddenly I felt like my confident level drooped when I standing beside her.

“What is your name?” She asked “I’m Hayoung” she added.

“I’m Hana and I just transfer here yesterday. By the way, nice to meet you.” I smiled back to her

 

I followed her to the canteen and when we arrived there. I saw Yoongi with his friends at the front table near the hot food side and I tried to distract myself from looking at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter