Chapter 1

Past Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watched him from far when he was talking with his friends. I hope he’s happy with his life now. I know that I left him behind before but I have my reason why I did it. I want him to be happy. I exerted my stare to his friends and one of them staring at me back with his cold stares. I tried to avoid his stares when suddenly Yoongi looked at me with shocked expression and glared at me. I can see the hurt looks on his face. I cannot hold it any longer so I went to my class, ignoring his stares. When I walked to my class suddenly someone pulled my wrist and makes my body to swing behind. I’m shocked when I saw the one who pulled me is was Yoongi. Min Yoongi.

 

“Why are you here?”

 

He asked me with iced and harsh voice. I miss his voice but not this kind of voice. I miss his sweet voice when he is talking to me.

 

“Is it wrong for me to be here? This is my school so it is up to me to be here?”

 

“What?! You mean your ex-school? You transferred to other school last two years and now you said that this you school. Are you kidding me?” He scoffed me.

 

“What is your problem, Yoongi? Just leave me alone!” I shouted to him and walked past him. When suddenly he answered me and makes me stop walking.

 

“You are my problems, Hana. You are the cause of my miserable life and now you are here in front of me and I seriously cannot stand this. I hate to see your face here. Please just disappea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter