wanna know who's the father?

One of us


It was awkward, they saw each other many times before but never before woke up at the same bed, it was a little embarrassing, yesterday when she moaned his name she haven’t thought about this morning, she thought about her and it was amazing one. 
"Good morning" Taemin mumbled as he opened his eyes slowly, she looked at him guilty, like he could read her thoughts- luckily he couldn’t. 
"Good morning" she whispered. 
Silent lingered between them before Taemin got on his elbow and kissed her cheek "I have to go to the office" he mumbled.
She knew he wasn’t lying, once a week Taemin went to the office, at the rest of the week he worked from his apartment but yet she felt like he was abandoning her. 
Nodding she forced a small smile on her face and watched him as he got up from the bed and disappeared at the bathroom.    
When she heard the water streaming she got out of bed as well and went to the kitchen for a coffee, when Taemin will come out of the shower she'll act like a grown up girl, after all she was the one who got him into her bed as a rebound after a fail relationship with Sehun, not the other way, she was the one who convinced him- Taemin was a real gentleman and said he don’t want to use her but she kept pushing him into her bed, telling him it's just .
Taemin came out of the bathroom wearing his jeans only, his tee in his hand, smell of soap lingered on his skin, he looked y, she never thought about him as y before. 
"Coffee?" she offered and he nodded as she took two glasses out of the cabin. 
"Irene?" Taemin's voice was low, he got closer to her and wrapped himself around her, he was a little shaky, she could feel his body against her back. 
"Hmmm…?"
"Thank you for being my first experience with a woman, I'm glad it was with you" 
She haven’t noticed she was holding her breath until she turned in his hug to face him, honest eyes looked at her as he lowered his mouth and tapped a kiss on her lips "let's not be awkward about it" he asked her and she nodded.
After a coffee and a small breakfast Taemin kissed her cheek, promised to call at noon and got out of her apartment, she needed to get ready for work either. 
After she took a shower and got dressed she came into her bedroom to clean the mess they left, the they used was still on the floor along with her , she smiled sheepishly as she raised the , she haven't even noticed it had been ripped.   

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

"…sorry, I have to finish the article" Taemin apologized, it probably felt like he was avoiding her for the past two days but it was the truth "I'll make it up to you"  
"Never mind!" Irene said coldly and hung the call, she felt rejected by her best friend, sure there were times he was busy but it never was after they had , changed everything and she was having this weird feelings for her best friend. Taemin is gay, she kept reminding to herself, GAY! 
Getting dressed she went to the local bar where they were usually going to drink, she needed some manly attention so when a beautiful man reached her and ordered her a drink she hasn’t said no. 
"Hi, Choi Minho" he said charmingly.
"Bae Irene…" she let a small smile cross her lips and let him woo her. 
She was a little tipsy when they kissed their way to her apartment , he was gentle but yet dominant when he touched her, unlike Taemin he asked no questions about how good it felt or how pleasant, he didn’t care if she liked it or not, it wasn’t love making like with Taemin, he just ed, pleased, a cheap thrill.
So when he left her apartment at the middle of the night she hasn't even bother to give a damn about it. 
The next day Taemin showed at her door "your phone was unconnected, I thought something happened" he said worriedly, Irene was a mess and he could tell she had a man in her bed. 
She gave him a harsh look before she burst in tears and told him about the jackass she slept with the night before.
"I feel lonely" she admitted referring to her breakup with Sehun, the love making with Taemin and the meaningless with Minho, she ended up asking of Taemin to be with her, as a couple so she won't feel this loneliness anymore.
"Irene, you know I'm gay, it won't change" Taemin said desperately.
Offended she tried to push him away from her when he tried to comfort her with a hug. "You're just confused, it would get better when your heart would heal…" 
 "Get out" she said angrily. 
"Irene…" 
"Get out of my apartment, we're not friends anymore, we're nothing"