Finish~

Uri Maknae~

[TVXQ Dorm]

Beep beep.

Sound of message arrived from Changmin phone makes the tired boy look at his phone. He opens the group chat of their member.

Yoochun : Guys, I just met some girl. She’s really pretty. Did all of you want to meet her?

Here he goes again.

Changmin : Hyung~ stop being a playboy. -_-

Yoochun : Hey, I’m not. I just want to introduce to all of you first.

Junsu: really? Set the time then.

Jaejoong and Yoochun just look at Junsu when they saw what he reply. Junsu just mouthed i-know when he got the stared from .

Yunho : Wow Chun. Congrats man. Who is she by the way?

Jaejoong : Yeah, I want to know too.

Changmin on other hand really tired and want to take a rest but he was curious as he know that his hyung with JiMin noona, but why suddenly his hyung want to introduce a new girl?

I will tell noona if he was cheated with someone else.

Changmin : Is not JiMin noona, hyung?

“Oh man, what should I tell then? This brat will tell JiMin if he know.”

Yoochun said towards Jaejoong as Jaejoong try to calm him down.

“Give me your phone.”

Yoochun give his phone towards Jaejoong as Jaejoong busy type something on his phone.

Yoochun : I already tell her and she know about it. She is really pretty and I think she better to be nominated as Miss Korea.

Yunho : Jinjja? Did you have her picture? Jae, you don’t know about that?

Jaejoong : nope, I don’t know about that. I’m curious to know.

Changmin on the other hand feel a bit weird about it.

Changmin : Miss Korea?

Junsu : can we look at his picture Chunnie?

Changmin : his?

Junsu receive a glare from both of and he give an akward smile to them.

Junsu : I mean her. It’s just typo Min-ah.

Changmin : ah~ arasso.

On the other hand,

Jaejoong : Yunnie, keep quiet from Changmin ne~

Yunho : why?

Jaejoong : uh? You don’t get it?

Yunho : What?

Jaejoong just sigh when he knows that Yunho doesn’t get what he mean by the way.

Yunho : Eh? Wait? Does it mean the picture that Yoochun want to show is Changmin picture? Picture that I give to you?

Jaejoong : That’s right. Now you get it. then no need for me to explain to you right?

Yunho : Yah!! I will being in trouble by Changmin then. -_-

Jaejoong : Relax Yunnie. It’s only the time we will prank him. ;)

Yunho : Yah you!! T_T

In group chat,

Yoochun : anyone curious??

All of them including Changmin put emoticon hand raising.

Yoochun : Ok then, in count of 1,2 and 3 I will post the picture then.

1…

2…

3…

Jaejoong : Omo~ she so cute~ and tall.. keke

Changmin on other hand keep staring on the picture. At first, he was gasped when seeing the content, but then he feels like want to throw away his phone.

As he want to throw away his phone, Yunho stop him when he see what his maknae want to do.

“Yah, yah, yah!!! Who told you to throw away the phone? Uh?”

Changmin not in the mood to talk just glared to his hyung. Yunho know better if that look was given its either something that pissed him off or either he not eating yet. Erm~ unbelievable if he not eating yet.

“Give me the phone.”

He pass his phone without utter any word and only huff in annoyance. Yunho check the content and try to hold his laughter. He already saw it before that and he is the one who give the picture to Jaejoong. If possible he want to avoid angry Changmin at any cost, so better if he keep quiet from saying anything. But ask a little bit not get a hurt right?

“So why you being like this? I think its nothing.”

Changmin pulled his hair in frustration when heard what his hyung said.

“You said it’s nothing? It’s something else hyung!!! They make fun of me!!! arghh!!!!”

Yunho actually want to laugh but seeing that it can make his life in danger he try to hold it first.

“But I don’t think they know it’s you.”

Changmin just glare towards Yunho make Yunho smile awkwardly.

[In chat room]

Jaejoong :  Don’t you find something funny on this picture?

Junsu : What is it?

Yoochun : Is she someone we know?

Junsu : Seem like Changmin right? but what I remember he not a someone who want to dress-up as women.

Yoochun : Calling for Yunho hyung here!! We need clarification!!

Changmin at that time was eating furiously in kitchen. He feel weird on how that picture on his brother because that picture only he, Yunho, Kyu-line and a few staff know. (just pretend this picture kind of privacy ;) hehe ). Then something cross his mind.

Yunho : I’m here yo! I not pretty sure. But at close look like him right? keke

Junsu : I think like that too. haha

Jaejoong : I don’t know that my maknae change so much. Now, he like to dress up too. T_T

Yoochun : aww~ our umma cry right now. Ahahaha. Well, my dongsea change. Got a new chance to tease. Ahahah XD

Yunho : Haha but hey, I think my life in danger right now. I feel something off.

Yunho who at couch feeling somewhat chilling on his back. It because Changmin at that time was sending his death glare to Yunho. He pretty sure who the one to leak his picture is no other than Yunho. Probably not his Kyu-line member as they doesn’t know JYJ number same like the staff. The culprit no other than his eldest.

Changmin : Of course your life in danger hyung. –evil emoticon smiling-

Yunho : Guys!! Don’t miss me if I gone, arasso. send someone to rescue me. better now!!

Yoochun : You not killing him right, Min-ah??

Yunho : I bet yes. T_T

Changmin : Thanks for the answer hyung. I will take into consideration. For others three, just wait for your turn. –smirk-

“Don’t you think it will goes worse??”

Yoochun ask his two other member as they stare each other.

“I told you, it’s not a good idea.”

“But you join too.”

Junsu just can let a heavy sigh when think back. Why he bother to join them at first place.

“Yah~ ask Yunho hyung is he alive or not.”

Jaejoong immediately call Yunho without bothering to text at their group chatting. Before he can finish up dialing Yunho number, there someone come to their house as there are someone ring their house.

“Who are you?”

Yoochun look at camera and can’t find out who as there are nobody shown up in front. He assume it was just a prank.

“I can’t reach him.”

Jaejoong said as he dial again Yunho number.

“I hope hyung ok.”

Junsu just wish anything is ok towards his eldest. Just then, the front door was open and they can’t believe what they saw.

[2 hours later]

Changmin chewing some snack while watching 2 Days 1 Night at living room. He look super happy. Seem like he forgotten about early accident.

“All four of you keep quiet!!”

Changmin shout as he keep fix his gaze on television. The other four only can grumble over it. it’s turn out Changmin and Yunho come to their house. Practically, Yunho has been dragged by his maknae and Yunho also not sure how come they arrived quickly to JYJ house without being sued by the police and caught by their stalker.

You can said they are lucky that Changmin doesn’t kill all of them at that time, but instead give out the punishment that the olders boys can’t refused. Why should you refuse, if you know your life will be in danger? For Jaejoong, he need to cook for him whenever he feel like to eat means Jaejoong need to be in kitchen for the rest time. For Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu, they need to do a cross-dress and wear it for the whole time. He doesn’t ask his oldest hyung to do cross-dress as he know, even not being cross-dress, his hyung already pretty as it. Ah~ not to mention Changmin will capture all those moments and send them to where-only-he-knows.

“I will give this to, Hani and Jimin noona. But it doesn’t hurt to post it on social media right?”

Changmin said as he smirk towards his hyung. Three of them just grunts in dissatisfaction. He knows, the one who don’t like to cross-dress is Yunho and Yoochun and for Junsu he like to tease the duckbutt. He knows his punishment is not too evil compare the other time because first, he don’t want to waste his time, second because he want to keep it for other time to torture his hyung and lastly he was hungry to think the other punishment.