News~

Uri Maknae~

“Bwahahahahaha!!!”

The laughter that was filled in one of the bedrooms in the house, make others surprised.

“What’s wrong with hyung?”

“Molla~”

“Let’s see him. I wonder what makes him laugh like that.”

Yoochun nodded as he followed Junsu goes to his hyung room.

“Hyung, wae, wae?”

Both of them can see that Jaejoong at that time was rolling on the floor while clutch at his stomach.

“Ah~ appo..”

Jaejoong want to stop his laughter, but its just a vain as he keeps remembering the picture that he saw. He wipes his tear and look at before burst into laughter once again.

“Chun-ah, I think we should bring Jae hyung to hospital. It’s getting worse.”

“Erm~ I think so. Wait, let me prepare first.”

“Yah, yah~ you two. Aish~ did you think I sick?”

“If you not sick so why you laugh like that? It’s not something normal you know.”

“Ani~ haha. Aigo... Look at this.”

Jaejoong shove his phone towards both of them. At first, they were shock, but then Yoochun is the first one to burst into laughter.

“Hyung, Jinjja??? Aahahahaha”

“It’s true. Yunho send me the picture.”

“HAHHAHAHHHAHAHA.”

Both of them was laughing until both of them need to stop their laughter as they can’t breath for a while.

“He pretty though.”

Junsu doesn’t understand why they laugh to the cute and innocent maknae like that. (Well, not too innocent but for Junsu he still innocent. Erm~) Well, he looks cute, innocent, and pretty. As always, he was oblivious at all.

“Haha. Ok, I admit that he pretty, but didn’t you know that he not someone who willing to dress like that. I mean, look at his outfit haha.”

“Well, well, our maknae has changed.”

Yoochun was smirking at the thought and it’s made Jaejoong understand what he means. Once again, Junsu was left out. Even though he can guess what is it but he hopes it’s not like what he think.

“Want to join us?”

Jaejoong wriggle his eyebrows towards Junsu. Not spare a second, he joins both of them. Well, it’s only the time they can make fun towards his maknae. So why not he joins them. XD