Falling In Your Eyes

Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Falling In Your Eyes

 

“Classics are forever.”

Lee Jong Hyun

 

Seung Yeon sat down next to Jong Hyun on the Hollywood swing in the backyard of their beach house near Busan while carefully placing a cup of hot tea in his hands. He flashed her one of his everlasting signature smiles that never failed to make her heart beat faster as he opened one arm for her to position herself against his broad chest. She leaned back and closed her eyes for a moment inhaling the fresh sea breeze from the ocean as well as taking in the peaceful sound of the waves rolling onto the nearby beach that could be seen from the second floor of their home.

Jong Hyun placed a soft kiss on Seung Yeon’s hair before resting his chin on the top of her head. After all this time he still couldn’t believe how well the delicate figure of the woman next to him fit into his embrace. Their bodies were like two pieces of a puzzle exactly made for each other.

“This is nice.” Jong Hyun murmured, closing his eyes as well to enjoy the moment of quietness in their usually busy lives.

Seung Yeon had been immersed in reading through various scripts these last few days while he had been diligently working on a brand-new song as well as preparing for CNBLUE’s national comeback album.    

“Were you able to decide on a new role?” He eventually wanted to know from his wife.

“I have two in closer selection but I cannot seem to make up my mind.” She answered, sighing audibly.

“Then don’t make things complicated and just pick the one that shoots closer to home.” Jong Hyun replied jokingly.

“Yah, what kind of decision-making advice is that for a professional actress?” Seung Yeon slightly raised her voice as she gently poked his side, pretending to be sulking. However, the beautiful smile plastered on her soft lips belied her.

“Don’t you love staying at home with your handsome, famous yet very much down to earth husband who prepared a bouquet of forty roses as well as a private acoustic guitar mini concert for you this morning?” He suddenly whispered close to her ear, his breath sending a tingling sensation down her spine.

“This beautiful, popular yet grounded wife of yours loves to always stay at home with you, even if we both have work to do. Particularly today. I am so glad you were eventually able to remember the anniversary of our very first meeting. Back then I never believed this would be possible one day, memory like a sieve – Ahjussi. You must really love me a lot.” She about a time that was long gone now, directly making up for it with a quick peck on the small dimple on his left cheek.  

“More than anything else in the world.” Jong Hyun answered genuine, causing Seung Yeon to turn towards him.

“I love you, too.” She said. “But please don’t make me turn into ashes now. I still got things to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter