I'm The Tinkerbell

I'm Just A Tinkerbell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[BREAKING] EXO's Kai and f(x)'s Krystal are dating!   -Allkpop.com

Local news outlet Dispatch learnt exclusively about Kaistal being an item after spotting the couple hanging out at a lobster restaurant in Gangbuk in February.   -ibtimes.sg

Just hours after Dispatch dropped the pics of EXO's Kai and Krystal from f(x) on a date, SM Entertainment has come out to say that the two are indeed an item.   -sbs.com.au

"The two were close friends and began having feelings for each other this year."   -SM Rep.

Kai is gentlemanly towards Krystal, with Dispatch spotting him taking off his coat for her during their date. Krystal is said to have smiled brightly back at Kai when he gave her his coat. Krystal and Kai are seen as a really good match for each other, with similar looks, tastes, and hobbies. They are also a popular couple among fan fiction.   -Soompi.com

 

POP!

Kyungsoo is now facing the wall in front of him instead of the laptop. “Kyungsoo-ya” came the voice. Kyungsoo sigh, leaning forward to lie his head on the table, hiding his face. He flinches when a hand gives him a weak squeeze on the shoulder.

“I told you to stop reading those articles about that multiples time already, Kyungsoo-ya.”

“Go away, Junmyeon.”

“Look, I'm saying this for your own good. Why can’t you just listen to me? Just this time, Kyungsoo-ya, please just listen to me this once. Stop hurting yourself,” Junmyeon said exasperated.

‘It already hurts unbearably, reading more is nothing’ Kyungsoo thought.

Kyungsoo raised his head, looking at Junmyeon. “What are you talking about, hyung? I’m fine, I’m okay, don’t worry about me.” Kyungsoo chuckled, showing his heart-shaped smile.

“Kyung-”

“Ah, hyung, I think the members finished their lunch already. We’re going to Lotte World to practice, right? I should start washing the plates now or we’ll be late,” Kyungsoo walks out of the room.

Junmyeon sigh when he heard Kyungsoo laughing from downstairs. He sits on the chair that Kyungsoo sat just now and open the laptop. He sigh for the nth time today when he looks at the number of open tabs on the web and all of it are about the same article.

‘God, how can he still smile and laugh after knowing all of this?’

“He’s strong, isn’t he?” a voice said as if reading his thoughts. Junmyeon then saw Minseok leaning on the door frame.

“Yeah, he is” Junmyeon chuckled not able to lie.

 

 

The concert went well as expected. If you think that the news affected Kyungsoo so much, it did. But he didn’t get distracted, instead he gives all he had. His moves are sharper and his voice stronger than usual. It was like he released his anger, frustration and disappointment in his dance and singing.

After they bid goodbye to the fans, they went backstage, congratulating each other, thanking the staffs and everyone before finally enter their private room, leaving Jongin behind and Chanyeol who are escorting him there.

“Jongin” Chanyeol called and the said boy look at him.

“Is she better than him?” Chanyeol asked.

“What?” Jongin asked, not getting a clue about what Chanyeol’s talking about.

“I wanna ask you something, Jongin.”

“Oh, okay. Go on” He replied, unaware of the sudden mood fall.

Chanyeol stop walking “Why are you looking at Kyungsoo that way, when you chose Krystal over him?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter