ALTERNATIVE ENDING / CONTINUATION

Already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALTERNATIVE ENDING (cause I seriously didn't want to end it like that)

*read if you prefer a happy ending* XD

------------

I was on my way to the dance company i work at, feeling excited about rehearsals because my choreography was chosen again for a music video, When I was reminded me of our dream when we were younger.

I'll be your choreographer and you'll be my dancer.

Together we'll be the best combination.

I brushed the thought off as I entered the practice room but I instantly felt too weak to stand when I saw you looking back at me with the same shocked expression.

You immediately averted your eyes and started fidgeting restlessly.

I wouldve laughed if I wasnt as surprised as I was. This was a habit of yours since you were young. Whenever you felt guilty and scared you acted like that and it always looked so endearing to me, until today.

"Jongin ssi, this is Lee Taemin. He is one of our best choreographers." My boss proudly introduced, and I instantly felt embarassed.

I peeked a glance at you and saw a proud smile plastered on your face. My heart leaped at the sight but it also made me want to cry.

"He will choregraph the dance for your music video" My boss relayed and your face immediately turned into a face of worry.

I can sense your desire to avoid this type of situation and reject this collaboration completely, but you just nodded.

"Taeminnie intoduce yourself." My boss insisted as he put his arm around my shoulder. Im used to this kind of gesture so I didnt make a big deal out of it. 

But it wasnt the same for you.

With a sour expression, you grabbed my boss's arm and lifted them from my shoulders.

"We already know each other so introductions aren't needed." You informed my boss, with a hint of irritation.

"Eh, is that true Taeminnie?" My boss turned towards me and asked.

"Uhm. Yes." Was all I could answer.

 "Well that's great then! Work hard you two!" My boss said as he patted both our backs and left 

The moment he was gone the awkward atmosphere became even more apparent. 

For five minutes we just stood there.

The next five minutes, we were silently preparing what is needed for our practice.

And after a few more minute the first words spoken between us were an "Are you ready?" from me and a "yeah" from you.

We rehearsed in silence. I taught you the the choreography for the first part of the song and immediately afterwards your manager arrived to fetch you and take you to your next schedule.

That night, i didnt cry but I wasnt able to sleep.

The next day, our second rehearsal began and I taught you the second part of the choreography. 

Due to sleep deprivation, I felt a bit dizzy and stumbled. I didnt fall down, but you panicked nontheless.

"Taeminah" you called out to me like you used to and approached me quickly.

You placed you arm around my shoulder for suppport and asked me if I was okay.

"I'm fine, just sleepy." I replied as I removed your arm from my shoulder.

"Youre still so panicky!" I teased and giggled to try and lighten up the mood.

Last night as I laid awake in bed I realized that I still want to be part of your life, even as a friend.

Even though you're in a relationship and I know I'll get hurt when I see you two together, I still want to be with you and hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter