V, I'm perfectly fine

V, I'm perfectly fine

“She’s a total . I fcking hate her” Rap Monster cussed.

Jimin shot V a look which he ignored and continued eating his sushi. A silent pause.

Before Jimin could change the subject, V stomped off the canteen with his unfinished sushi left on the table. Heat rushed through his veins as he could feel frustration filled his whole body. He barges in the toilet, making the students inside felt intimidated and rushed out immediately. Having the toilet to himself, he vented out his anger.

“Why the fck does everyone talk bad about her?!” he slammed his fist on one of the cubicle doors.

The pain on his fist was nothing compared to the pain in his heart. It took a while for his breathing to be more stable than before. After calming down, he fished out his phone and dialled the number he was too familiar that he had already memorised it.

‘Where are you?’ he tried to tone down.

‘Ok I’m coming over now’

-

I put aside my phone with a million questions inside my head. Something is not right. He sounded serious and knowing V for quite a while now, being serious was rare for him.

When a series of knocks were heard, I quickly went downstairs from my room to get the door. It was V. A frown was creased on his forehead and he was panting as if he had been running.

“Are you okay?” I questioned, seeing his peculiar behaviour.

“I can’t stand being with those dirty mouths in school” he spat.

I took a hold of his hands gently, trying to calm him down.

“Come in and take a sit first, okay?” I gave him my most convincing smile.

He looked at me, still frowning but then obeyed. I led him to the couch where we sat side by side.

“I miss you so much” V’s voice softened this time.

I chuckled at his random confession but that was what made my cheeks blushed.

“I miss you too, V” I beamed.

His frown turned into a wide grin as he leaned in till our lips crashed. My cold body immediately felt warm at his touch. His hands were firmly on my arms as we kissed.

“Let’s go out tomorrow” he suddenly suggested.

“We have school, silly” I chuckled.

“Screw that hell hole. Everyone just talks behind each other’s backs when they did not even hear the full truth” he hissed.

I heaved a sigh.

“They were talking about me, right? V, I said this multiple times already. Let them s-“

“Let them say what they want. I know, but my ear is getting tired of all that they talk. I’m not going to let them talk like that about you. They don’t know how precious you are” he uttered, as his gaze was strong on mine.

“What’s so precious about me?” I shot him a question out of the blue.

“Everything. Your eyes, smile, brain, laugh… All of you is precious to me” he answered.

“There you go. You know what is precious about me. You embrace my flaws and make it precious as well. As long as you are the one who notices how precious I am, that is fine with me, V. The rest of them don’t even bother to talk to me face to face. They’re just cowards who talks behind the curtains” I voiced out.

V’s eyes blinked a couple times before pulling me in for a warm hug.

“I know you’re precious” he acknowledged, his voice muffled as his face was buried in my hair.

“And I’ll be happy to know that you know” I wrapped his neck close to my torso, relieved by his presence.

“I love you so much”

“I love you so much too, V”