Protect you

Little Angel

"It was supposed to be a victory party! How did a victory party end up like this?!" the eight members was sitting in their dorm's sofa while listening to their manager. 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah! Do you really have to beat her up?! She's your sunbae for crying out loud! You were lucky enough that they let you in as a minor! You should've just called me! I could've handled the situa--" The manager was iimmediately cut off when Chaeyoung couldn't handle it anymore. 

 

"Then what do you want me to do then? Wait for you while I watch my girlfriend being harassed by that ing sunbae? Do you want me to take time calling you when I can just save her on my own? Is that what you're trying to imply? Huh? " Chaeyoung said in an unusual calm voice. 

 

The manager and the other members was shocked by how calm Chaeyoung's voice was that it actually scared them with the tone she's using. 

 

"Y-yea-- I m-mean. No. I mean y-you could've just spared the girl from the beating." The manager replied and Momo could've swear she'd already be laughing while looking at their manager's scared and pale face if she was also not scared by how the second maknae is acting.

 

"Okay then. I will just ready an apology video for beating up that sunbae. That's how it is, right? So be it. If you need me, I will be in my girlfriend's room." Chaeyoung said and left the living room. 

 

"Uhm. Uh. O-okay. Uh. You're dismissed. I think you learned your lesson. Uhm. J-Jihyo, I will just buy you guys dinner. Ok. Bye" Their manager said and left as fast as the light. 

 

The members were left looking at each other in silence and shocked faces. They just can't believe that it just took a very calm maknae to scare their manager off. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"You're finally awake." 

 

Mina can only stare at her own lap, afraid to see Chaeyoung's face. She should've just listen. She can really sense how upset Chaeyoung is. From the way she heard Chaeyoung's voice from the outside. 

 

"I can't believe how stubborn you actually is. Look where it got you. I told you it was not safe. It was a g*damn bar. I ing told you it was too dangerous." Chaeyoung said in a very stern and deep voice.

 

It was the first time that Chaeyoung ever cussed in front of her girlfriend because Mina hates it when she speak them. But right now is different. Mina can't scold Chaeyoung for cussing because  she's the one who's gonna receive a lot of scolding. 

 

"She touched you."

 

And with that Chaeyoung can't stop the lone tear from falling from her eyes. It wasn't even a cry. Just a tear dropped. And she swore she wanted to go back to that sunbae and give her another round of beating. But she knew too well. 

 

"She ing touched you Mina! She even kissed you! She kissed you! !"

 

And with that sentence tears were flowing one after another from Chaeyoung and Mina's face. She was scared. She was so scared when she saw Mina being harmed by someone. The girl she always protected. No one hurts her Mina. No one hurts her girl. 

 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I should've listened. I should've listened to you." Mina said while crying so hard she can't barely talk from her sobs. She was crying so hard that she had to cover from sobbing too much. 

 

Seeing this made Chaeyoung stop. She immediately hugged the crying girl. 

 

"Shh. I'm sorry. I was wrong. It's not your fault. How stupid of me. Shh. Please don't cry Minari. Baby, please don't cry." Chaeyoung said while hugging her girl. 

 

"I was just scared. I didn't know what I'd do if I was even a second late from finding you. I was just scared. Please don't scare me like that ever again. I almost forgot to breath. Haha." Chaeyoung joked trying to lighten up the mood. 

 

"I'm sorry Chaeng. I'm really sorry." Mina said silently Chaeyoung could barely hear. Mina just hugged tightly it was impossible to find space. 

 

"No. It's not your fault, okay? I'm sorry for shouting and cussing a while ago." 

 

Mina broke off the hug and watched Chaeyoung's face. The looked at each other's eyes until Chaeyoung's eyes wandered down her lips which made Chaeyoung frown. 

 

"Tsk. That b*tch even wounded your lips. Ugh. This is so frustrating. I can't believe she kissed you." Chaeyoung whined and pouted which made Mina giggle. 

 

"Well, you know there's always one thing that cures my wounds, right?" Mina said innocently and touched Chaeyoung's face gazing at her lips. 

 

This action made Chaeyoung smile. No matter what happens her girlfriend will always be the cutest penguin on earth. 

 

"Of course I know. I always kiss your pain away."Chaeyoung said which made Mina blush. 

 

Who knew the couple who was fighting (not really) a while ago is now kissing their breaths away. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I hope spicy jokbal and pizza is fine for you dinner." the manager said from the door. 

 

"Ah. It's more than fine oppa. Waaah. Jokbal!" Momo interfered and went to take the jokbal from their manager. 

 

"Thank you oppa for the food. Would you like to stay for di--" Jihyo was cut off with the sound of a door closing. 

 

"Minari! You're awake! Thank goodness! I thought you were being Sleeping Beauty on us." Momo cried and hugged the girl tightly. 

 

"Hey. Hey. Easy with the hug. You might squish Mina." Sana inserted and went to hug Mina on her own. 

 

"Uhm. Uh. So girls, the management of the sunbae that h-harassed Mina will state her apology to you and decided not to file a lawsuit from breaking heher nose. So no more worries about this leaking on the news." Their manager announced which made the member sigh in relief except for one not so happy midget. 

 

"Tsk. We're the one who should file a lawsuit on her." Chaeyoung said while pouting. 

 

"It's okay Chaeng. As long as it won't lead into bigger issues, it'll be fine." Mina assured and hugged her girl. 

 

"Okay! Now that that's settled. Let's eat. I'm really really hungry." Momo announced and ran to the kitchen. 

 

The others followed afraid that Momo will eat everything with their manager leaving still afraid of Chaeyoung which left the couple alone in the living room. 

 

"You know, we really should've filed a lawsuit on her." Chaeyoung said still pouting. 

 

"Hmm. But that'll be another work and work and work and work. I'd rather stay here and kiss you."Mina said sweetly and leaned in to kiss her girlfriend. 

 

"You know because of what happened I'll be more strict about you. You will stay with me everywhere, everytime for a very long time and I'm never making plans of letting you go. I'll make sure you can't push me away. Because if you will, I will make you retire and tie you up in my bed. Am I understood?" Chaeyoung said while holding Mina very close. 

 

"Like I would even try to resist." Mina replied. 

 

"Very good." Chaeyoung smiled and pulled Mina's face closer.

 

"Hey you two lovebirds! Momo is on her 4th round of rice! If you don't come here anytime by now you will be eating air as dinner." Jihyo shouted from the kitchen. 

 

"Psh. Whatever." Mina just giggled at how Chaeyoung rolled her eyes from annoyance. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Ugh. This is trash. XD hahaha sorry for making you read this trash. Forgive me. Hahahaha.