Trouble

Little Angel

Who would’ve known how regretful Mina is right now. She should’ve listened to her girlfriend. She should’ve said “yes” when Chaeng wanted to come with her. She should’ve just admitted to herself that she still can’t go on her own without getting harmed. She should’ve taken precautionary measures. Because if she did, then maybe, just maybe…

 

Maybe she’s not in this dark isolated part of the bar being pinned harshly by a sunbaenim whom she respected big-time. Maybe she’s not being ually harassed by this certain sunbaenim. If she only did listen she will never be in this trouble in the first place.  Who would’ve thought this sunbae who people believed has a sweet, cute and innocent image on-screen is actually a maniac and just so opposite to what people describe her.

 

“P-please sunbae-nim! Let me go!” Mina said trying to push the harasser away to who didn’t even move a nudge.

 

“Now. Now. That’s not how you should treat to your sunbae. Right?”

 

Mina can only shake in fear when the sunbae started kissing her neck with both of her hands held tightly above her head. She felt so scared she didn’t even realize the tears cascading from her eyes.

 

“S-sunbae! Please! Let go! Don’t do this! Please!”

 

“Shh. I promise this will make you feel good.”  The harasser said while gripping tightly on Mina’s hands.

 

Mina was already crying hard when the sunbae started groping and touching areas that even her own girlfriend never tried touching. She just can’t do this herself. She can’t save herself. She needs her girlfriend. Her Chaeyoung.

 

“Chaeyoung! Help me! Somebody!” she screamed to the top of her lungs which alarmed the attacker.

 

“Shut it! No one’s going to hear you from here!” the attacker hissed.

 

“Help me! Chaeyoung—ooff! *cough* *cough*” Mina felt the air that was knocked out of her system when she received a strong blow in the stomach. She fell in the ground crouching in pain.

 

She can sense the sunbae kneeling down to her level and gripping tightly on her jaw that she can feel the sunbae’s long polished nails digging to her cheeks.

 

“I said shut up! So when I tell you to shut up! You shut up!” she said and kissed her aggressively which made her lips bleed.

 

She can already feel her eyes closing not after feeling the harasser move away and feeling someone warm hugging her tightly.

 

“! Mina! Mina! Wake up! Please! Mina!”

 

Then black.

 

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

 

“Momo unnie! Have you seen Mina? I’ve been looking for her. “ Chaeyoung asked the girl who was busy eating her jokbal.

 

“She said she’d go to the comfort room. Ok? Chill.”

 

“Yeah. I know that but that was like 30 minutes ago and she’s still not here.”

“Ok fine. I’ll help you look for her and I bet my good for one week jokbal that she’s still in this bar’s comfort room.” Momo replied with a confident smile.

 

 

 

“! Where is she?! She’s not here? Momo unnie! She’s not here!” Chaeyoung immediately ranted after entering a dirty c.r. with no one inside.

 

“Ok. Maybe I lost the bet about the jokbal. She’s absolutely not here. Omo! Where is she Chaeng?! Where is she?!”  Momo who was the unnie panicked like a child.

 

“! Seriously unnie?! Still with the jokbal?! Call the others, tell them Mina is missing.  I’ll start looking for her.” The little rapper sid and left to look for Mina.

 

 

“Ugh! Mina, where are you?! Answer you stupid phone! Please!” Chaeyoung was already talking to her phone. It wasn’t even a minute after she found Mina missing but she’s already going nuts. Where could her girlfriend actually be?

 

“Mina?! Where are— “

 

“Help me! Chaeyoung—ooff!”

 

Cheyoung immediately felt her blood boil the moment she saw a girl forcefully kissing her girlfriend. How dare she?! How dare she touch her girl?! Chaeyoung ran towards the girl and pulled her by the hair and literally throwing her away from Mina.

 

“! Mina! Mina! Wake up! Please! Mina!” She hugged the weak Mina tightly on her arms trying wake her up but to no avail Mina fell unconscious.

 

Chaeyoung never felt so angry that she went to the other girl who ws still lying on the floor and punched her hard. She couldn’t even see any more through the tears falling from her eyes. How dare she?! No one touches her Mina! No one!

 

“Mina! Chaeyoung!” Jihyo and Nayeon shouted and went to stop the raged Chaeyoung from actually killing the girl and Jungyeon holding the poor attacker from falling down. The used to sweet and innocent looking sunbae turn into an eggplant with bruises all over her face.

 

“Oh my jokbal! Mina!” Momo screamed and went to Mina who was still lying unconscious on the floor with Dahyun, Tzuyu and Sana on tow.

 

The moment Chaeyoung heard Mina’s name, her rage went to a halt and calmly went to Mina carrying her in her arms leaving the members quietly. She just felt so tired that she didn’t care about the sunbae she almost killed.

 

 This will totally be on the headlines of the news the next morning.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Forgive me for my bad writing, imgination and humor. Hahaha! i really tried making it funny because everything is so serious. Again, Please forgive me.