An Eye for an Eye

The Little Prince At Gwanghwamun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The soft ping coming from the speakers alerted both men inside the elevator that they already arrived at their destination. The numbers above flashed at '11' and the elevator's occupants simultaneously let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks by the way for paying for the food, Kyukyu." Ryeowook said with a sweet smile aimed at his companion; the taller man just nodding in acknowledgement as he let the older exit first before following behind. Besides, that was how gentlemen should act after all, and it was not because he just wanted to look at the smaller man's bum clad in tight skinny jeans.

"But really! I had a good time eating out!" Ryeowook gushed out once again with a silly smile while Kyuhyun just nodded here and there; refocusing where his eyes were to avoid being caught by the hyper giraffe in front of him.

Finally, after a minute of definitely not -ogling from Kyuhyun's side and cheerful narration of what type of food they have had from Ryeowook, the pair arrived at the front door of their condominium unit. Although once Kyuhyun's hand came in contact with the metal doorknob, a foreboding feeling suddenly settled on his stomach; Ryeowook shivering slightly once the same ominous feeling placed itself on his gut too.

"Ryeonggu, if there is a crazy murderer inside our dorm and he kills us, I want you to know that I was checking out your I while ago..."

"Yours too, Kyukyu. I was checking it out too before we entered the elevator..."

And the two singers promptly gulped in nervousness before they both pushed the door open, only to be met not with a mad man and corpses but rather...

Their hyungs huddled together in a circle while whispering amongst themselves.

Suspiciously whispering.

Kyuhyun's eyes narrowed themselves into slits as he took in the sight of his serious-looking hyungs; Ryeowook hiding himself behind the taller man before poking his head in between Kyuhyun's torso and arm. Fortunately for them, or maybe unfortunately, their hyungs still didn't notice their presence and continued to discuss things among themselves.

And before the two maknaes could even try to get their hyungs' attention, the words Kyuhyun and Ryeowook suddenly appeared in the serious conversation.

"Okay, here's the plan," Ryeowook whispered seriously to his dumbfounded companion, "you take the bigger hyungs and hit them on their heads with a bat and I'm going to tie up the smaller hyungs—"

"You watch too much drama. Let's just eavesdrop on them and know why the hell they are talking about us."

"But that's too boring! I say we just tie them all up on a chair and interrogate them under a lamp like those in the detective movies!" The smaller man excitedly said as he bounced on the balls of his feet; Kyuhyun rolling his eyes before dragging the older man and leaning towards their still-discussing-something-suspicious hyungs who were still oblivious to the pair of ticked-off maknaes.

"And then we're gonna make Kyuhyun jealous by having Yesung latch on to Ryeowookie and never let go. Like a stalker." Kangin murmured as Sungmin took down notes; Yesung rolling his eyes while trying his best not to scoff.

"Excuse me, but I think Ryeowookie's the one always latching on to me, so that's out of the question. And hell if I want to die, because I'm sure Kyuhyun will kill me if I as much lay a finger on my OTP partner."

And before Ryeowook could even protest that he wasn't that clingy and ask Yesung if he secretly hated YeWook, the evil maknae fortunately covered the other's mouth before the hyungs could even notice their presence.

"Then let's just have Sungmin act too cute in front of Kyuhyu—"

"No! I don't want to be killed by a flying army of stuffed giraffes, Kangin-hyung!"

"Well, you have your army of bunnies to protect you. Admit that you just don't want to do it since Ryeowook's cuter than you, hence, Kyuhyun won't pay you attention."

Sungmin then pouted before huffing in an irritated manner, "What is it with you and your plan of making Kyuhyun or Ryeowook jealous, Kangin-hyung? Please do think of other plans that don't include making someone jealous."

"How about we have my Ddangkomma and Ddangkommin—"

"No."

"How about Bugsy and Choc—"

"Nope."

"My precious fishie—"

"Still no."

"Well, let's try Bangshin and Heebu—"

"For goodness' sake, we are not letting our precious pets risk their lives just to get KyuWook together!"

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook then just snickered on the background at their hyungs' apparent misunderstanding with each other; enjoying their hyungs' clear agitation with whatever plan they were talking about. Although, after a minute of arguing with each other, Zhoumi suddenly spoke up with an evil smile that could rival even Kyuhyun's.

"Let's just kidnap Ryeowook-ah and have Kyuhyunnie rescue him," Zhoumi piped up before Heechul cut him off, "And once done, they're gonna have a hot steamy se—" And Kyuhyun promptly covered a blushing Ryeowook's ears with his hands; the other hyungs seemingly sporting varying levels of shock and disgust at Heechul's statement.

"What? Every relationship would always lead to . And I'm sure Ryeowookie isn't that innocent, and Kim Kyu is a hormonal guy who just checks out Ryeowook's every chance he gets."

And the two maknaes just shrugged indifferently as they high-fived each other; not making an effort to deny whatever Heechul said. Although that didn't mean they wanted to have , or that they even wanted to be in a relationship, for that matter.

"You're a ert, hyung," Eunhyuk chirped out before Heechul glared at him, "Why are you so obsessed with KyuWook ?"

"Excuse me, but I am not the one reading a KyuWook on my laptop last night, with my hands inside my pants."

"What the ," Kyuhyun whispered in a revolted manner as Ryeowook turned a sickly green, "Don't ever come near Hyukjae, you got me Ryeowook? Now I know why he's always grinning when we do fan service and skinship with each other."

"Why would Hyukkie-hyung do that? I thought he likes me." Ryeowook whimpered as he pouted; the other hyungs continuing to be oblivious to their presence. The taller man just looked at him in sympathy before patting him on the head.

"Yeah, he likes you, a lot."

Meanwhile, the older men gathered in a circle visibly scooted away from a frowning Eunhyuk; Heechul madly laughing as he hit the upset anchovy on the back, "It's not funny! Hyung, I thought that's our secret! How can you say it like that?"

"I can't believe I'm stuck with erted people like you."

"Shut up, Shisus. What do you have in mind, anyway?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter