#Sulay

#Kaistal

Yixing groans a little as soon as his body hits the matress.

"Be careful", Joonmyeon comes out of the bathroom with a towel in hand. "Dont wet the bed"

"Im dry, I swear", Joonmyeon passes him a pajama tshirt.

"Did you tell him that we had ?"

"Of course not! He came out with that idea on his own and hung up on me", Yixing tells Joonmyeon as the leader tries to find his place in the same bed. "I dont want a tshirt"

"Do you want a massage?", Yixing nods. "You are so spoilt", he starts to masage the other s back anyway.

It doesnt take long, Yixing is not well, he gets tired easily especially if he has to work to much with his body, so he falls asleep right away. Joonmyeons masages just became gentle rubs through the tshirt. Then he lays down on his pillow, light off, big eyes open.

He remembers.

Joonmyeon is stretch out on Yixings passenger car sit, drunk out of his mind. 

"Hyung, you shouldnt..."

"Is love Xing ah....hyung is stupid and in loveeee....but nobody choses hyung Xing ah", this is pathetic, Yixing rolls his eyes. 

"I chose you", he murmurs.

"What?"

"I said, I chose you"

"You are a good vriend"

"A good friend", Yixing corrects. "I dont wanna be your friend"

"You hate me too?"

"No, I love you. For a long time. I have 50/50 percent deal with SM, they take 50 percent of my work and I take the other 50 with which I pay my plain tickets and my team"

"Sounds like you are losing. You should quit your job", God he is so drunk.

"If I quit my job Im gonna lose you too. I want to stay close to you"

"Such a good vriend", Yixing rolls his eyes.

----------------------

Finally Yixing carries Joonmyeon up to his apartment. 

Its very clear that the leader is drunk out of his mind, he is even drooling over Yixings jean jacket. He is sniffing Yixings neck and it makes him cringe over and over until they reach the bedroom. 

When Yixing sits him on bed Joonmyeon sudenly sounds very sober.

"I chose you too", he says serious. Yixing stops untying his friends shoes.

"You need to sleep", he stands up and wouldve left if it wasnt for Joonmyeons hand thats holding him back.

"I mean it", he says again. Yixing hates himself for starting to believe it.

-------------------------------- 

"Seriously you dont know what you are saying"

"You are right, I dont. But...theres something I know...."

"I also know that I wont be rebound, or experiment or ual identity crisis manager or whatever...", he turns and tries to leave, actually does, but that doesnt stop Joonmyeon from talking.

"Im tired, is not my brain, is not my body. Im tired in the heart, Im really tired of putting on faces, masks, smile for everybody. Did you see what happend these days? A girl I loved is in a relationship with one of my dearest friends, it almost destroyed our friendship, I cant even curse out loud. He is in love and he can even do that, they are both good kids, their love is honest and they cant even show that!", he is getting mad. "And what about Luhan and Minseok hyung? They also have to hide and mask everything, and lie to everybody! All the ing time! And we all do, Baekhyun had to break up with the one person he loved, and then even if we dont have a reason, we still stand there and lie to the cameras, in peoples faces, and smile for the flashes. And then lie some more, I told Zitao publicly that I hoped he gets better when all I wanted to say was, get out of the house and go to a hospital on your own. What right do they have?! Uh?! What makes them think that we can live like this?! Uh?! Is it because we have money? What does that pay? Luhan almost die! Zitao might be injured for life! Yifan developed a heart condition and for what?! They already have more money than anybody and yet they want more!! Why!? This is not the dream I worked for, this a kind of existence that is not a life....And Im tired...", he says and Yixing hears him cry. "I dont know if it is an experiment, a crisis....but I want to try, I want to love and be loved, not by a sea of brainless teenagers that dont know me, is it wrong? Do I not deserve to be happy too? Ive come to realize that we only have one life. I wont close my heart", he pause to calm himself down. "Are you th...there?", he dries his tears.

Yixing re enters the room. He looks scare and has tears on his eyes.

"Im sorry...I didnt mean to make you cry", Yixing shakes his head. Then moves forward and kneels down, Joonmyeon catches him and they hug. They hug and they cry...

Yes, there are people who have it worse, but what they are go through on daily basis, is not life either, not that good of a life. So yes, believe it or not, they have their reasons to cry like this. 

----------------------------------

Joonmyeon feels so relax, is one of those days that you wake up and you feel that you slept very well, like rested. He breathes slowlly and opens his eyes slowlly and his brain starts to think...slowlly. He feels so good, so so good, its like, it feels like when you, when he...its like the morning after having...?!

What the !? Ok, calm down, he goes stiff - not like that - he is kind of afraid. He checks under the covers, he is not , ok...good. Then he checks his suroundings, oh damn it, he knows where he is. What the hell? 

But the he smiles.

Really, it was just a girl, a girl that was his ex, a girl that was his last girlfriend, a girl thats now his friends girlfriend. But just a girl. 

His freak out comes to an end when someone starts to...smooch his neck. Oh good Lord, it feels so good, he is ticklish. Then the person is giggling in that super cute voice of his, that cheecky laugh. He feels arms around his weist. Why is he so sweet?? Well he has been sweet and gentle always....

He turns around.

"Good morning my prince", Yixing. Yes thats Zhang Yixings dimple smile, his small eyes and his very cute face.

How did this happend?

Ah, he knows how. So he lets himself go.

"Good morning angel", he says and kisses the smile.

-----------------------

Joonmyeon thinks that the true story was to dramatic, maybe very cheesy. But thats not why he thinks that it was good that Jongdae told his story, cause thats the only way in wich the real story can only be his and Yixings.