Chapter 37

LOVE OR HATE

 

Hebe!

“we have to fight!” I looked to my twin. We saw Wang Zi destroying the whole place, hurting everyone he saw.
“mom, but I am too weak…” I looked down.
“you two are twins, you guys are one.” Seriously, it was no time for riddles.
“we are one. Hold my hand.” Suddenly, Genie offered her hand and I took it automatically.
“follow after me.” Genie said and we hold each other’s hand.
“huh?” I was confused.
“if we immerge, we are stronger and we are one. Now follow what I say!” she explained.
“Calling onto the stars of magic goddess.” she said
“Calling onto the stars of magic goddess.” I followed.
“the daughters of the star, the moon and the sun”
“the daughters of the star, the moon and the sun”
“will immerge.”
“will immerge.”
I didn’t realized we were flying, different colors surrounded us.
“and fight the darkness with our new powers.” She continued and I followed. I looked around, I was back to the ground. We didn’t let go of each other’s hand.
“4moon, let’s fight that monster.” We were about to run toward the big Wang Zi.
“we can’t hurt him. He’s our friend.” I hesitated.
“I know. That’s why were gonna break the curse inside him. The black heart. Don’t worry, I know what to do.” Genie pulled me.
We stood in front of Wang Zi who was going out of control.
“in the name of the magic goddess, we break the spell!!” Genie said and we raised up both our intertwined hands and our free hands. Wang zi was strong but he slowly went back to his old shape.
“Gui, Genie thanks!” Wang zi came near us.
“don’t thank us yet! The war is not over!” Genie looked up the sky, dark clouds covering the sky, it wan not ordinary, the feeling was scary and uncomfortable. Genie and I turned around and saw a dark shadow being covered by a sudden mist roaming around.
“It’s not over….” A man’s voice was echoed in the dead silence around us.
As the mist left our sight, we saw the evil master. He looked at us, the gold mask had a crack. He grabbed someone who was nearest to him, my gaze shifted to the person who is hold captive. As shock came over me, Hebe was trying to struggle away from the evil master’s grasp.
“LET HER GO!” Genie broke the silence.
“tsk..tsk… my princess, how dare you betray me!” he shot back to her.
Before Genie could answer, Hebe took her knife and stab the evil master’s heart, however black scary tentacles started to wrap around Hebe.
“Gui! Finish him off!!!!” Hebe said trying to slaughter the tentacles around her, but she was already stuck.
“NO! WE CAN’T KILL HIM WITHOUT HURTING YOU! THE ONLY WAY TO KILL HIM IS TO BLOW HIM OFF!” I can’t kill the evil master if Hebe is around.
“GUI, I’M DOING A RIGHT CHOICE! DO IT GUI! DO IT!!!” she said nearly out of breath.
“Hebe….” Genie suddenly fired a fire ball to the evil master’s body.
“gui, good job…” I heard Hebe whispered before the fire ball made light flash out of the master’s body. Hebe’s body laid lifelessly on the ground next to smoke.
“HEBE!!!!” I heard Ella cried.
“NO!!!!!” Rainie shouted.
“I’m sorry Hebe….” Genie whispered. The sky had cleared, smokes were disappearing, coming from the fire in front of us.
“genie, can you call the others.” I said as I looked back to where we last see Hebe.
“Gui!!!” Rainie ran to me and hugged me tightly.
“It’s ok…” I rubbed her back.