Chapter 2

I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better

????: Hey, geek! Go away from my line!

Jessica: Yah! I’m not geek!

????:  But for me, you look like one of them.

Jeesica: Who do you think you are?!!

????: I’m Lee Donghae! The most handsome kingka  in this school! You don’t know me? Poor you.

Jessica: How dare you talk to me like that. Even though you’re a kingka, doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want!

Donghae: Huh! Whatever!

 

Donghae looked for an empty seat but the only empty seat is beaside Jessica.

He sighed as he realized he has to sit beside that ‘geek’.  He then walk to the seat next to Jessica.

 

Jessica: What are you doing here?

Donghae: This is my seat. Well then, hey my seatmates.

Jessica: Who told you to sit here?

Donghae : Are you blind? Do you see an empty seat other than beside you?

Jessica: Arghh! You’re annoying!

Donghae: I’m annoying??!! Hey, listen! You want me to repeat my introduction?

I am Lee Donghae! The MOST handsome boy in this school! How    dare you said I’m annoying. I’ll make sure you’ll pay for this!

Jessica: We’ll see what you can do with your rude attitude

Donghae: This girl is so……….. URGHH.

 

When they busy arguing, their Science teacher, Mrs. Kim, entered the class.Shee called Jessica and Donghae to her table. Jessica gave her icy glare to Donghae and so Donghae.

 

Mrs. Kim:Jessica, Donghae, when do you both want to finish this arguing?

Jessica: He starts first! He called me geek!

Donghae: Because you are!

Jessica: You….

Mrs.Kim: Enough! I had no choice. Both of you, DETENTION.

Donghae: But,

Mrs. Kim:  No buts. After school, you must go to library arrange the books

according to their labels for a week.

Donghae & Jessica : What???!!!

Mrs. Kim: Now, go back to your place. I want to start my lesson now.

 

Donghae and Jessica go back to their place. “ I’m safe! I don’t need to treat Jessica for one week,” Siwon whisper to himself but loud enough for Tiffany to hear.

 

Tiffany: What did you said?

Siwon: Uh? Nothing.

 

“As I thaught. Siwon must love Sica. And , what did he said? Treat? ” Tiffany taught.

After Mrs. Kim class is Mr. Henry class. He teaches English, Jessica’s favourite lesson.

 

Mr. Henry: Donghae, can you convert this sentence into English?*pointing to a sentence on whiteboard*

Donghae: I’m sorry I can’t.

Mr. Henry: Jessica, can you?

Jessica: I’ll try. *write the sentence in English*

Mr. Henry: Wow! Correct! Keep up the good work! Donghae, I want you to learn English from Jessica as she is very good. Anyone else can convert the next sentence?

Tiffany: Me! *convert the sentence*

Mr. Henry: Good!

 

KRINGGGG!!!!!

 

Siwon: Finally…... I really hungry!!

Tiffany: Yeah. Me too!

Jessica: So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go to the canteen. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Jaejoong must’ve been waiting for us.

SiFany: Let’s go!!

 

In canteen…

 

Sooyoung: You’re late. Do you know that I really really hungry?

Jess,Fany,Siwon: Of course we know.

Jessica: why did you wait for us? If you’re too hungry, just go buy the foods.

Sooyoung: Hey,we’re bestfriends ,remember? I must wait for all my bestfriend to be here?

Siwon: why don’t you buy foods instead of babbling?

Sooyoung: Oh right! Well then, What do you want to eat?

Jessica: Sandwich without…

Sooyoung: cucumbers. I know that. Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon: I want noodles.

Jaejoong: Burger.

Siwon: Same with Sica but WITH cucumbers.

“ Siwon  really loves Sica, huh? He ordered the same food as Sica. I don’t have any chance,” Tiffany sighed.

 

Sooyoung: Fany?

Tiffany: I don’t want to eat. I’m not in mood.

Sooyoung: Oh. Ok.

 

Sooyoung come back with a tray of foods. While eating, they chatting about their first day being senior.

 

Jessica:  You know what? I got a detention. I repeat, DETENTION! I never get a detention before.

Hyoyeon: Detention? Why?

Jessica: That’s all because of that rude ,mean, selfish kingka, Lee Donghae.

Jaejoong: Huh? What did he do?

Sooyoung & Hyoyeon: *cough*

Jaejoong: What?

Jessica: That kid called me geek.

Jaejoong: How dare he!!

 

They continue eating.

 

Jessica: Guys, I need to go to the library. See you later. *run to the library*

Sooyoung: Poor Sica. *said when Sica far*

Jessica: I heard that. *yelled*

Siwon: Wow! She sure have a sharp sense of hearing. *laugh*

 

In library, Jessica met Donghae.

 

Donghae: Hey geek!

 

Jessica ignored him. She went to the tables and take the books on it. She carried the book. She went through the cupboard one by one and puts the books according their labels. Suddenly, she saw Donghae sat  on a chair and reading!

 

Jessica: Yah! Lee Donghae! Our detention is to arrange the books. Not READING THE BOOKS!

Donghae: Do you think I should do this kind of work? I’m the kingka, you know?

Jessica: It doesn’t matter you’re the kingka or what. But, when teachers ask us to do something, we should do that.

Donghae: HUH!!

 

Jessica try to put a book on a cupboard but, it’s too high.Donghae saw that. He went to help Jessica. He then put the book on it place.

 

Jessica: Thanks.

Donghae: It’s nothing. You should drink more milks to tall.

Jessica: Aish! This kid.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author’s note: I’m sorry if this chapter is boring.  Please subscribe. :D