All I want for Christmas is you

All I want for Christmas is you

 

3 days before Christmas and everyone is still preparing their gifts for their families as JYP allowed us to visit our families for the upcoming Christmas. But for me I am still doing my shoot for my upcoming drama. Me and Nichkhun started dating since the last three months but everyone doesn't know about it... The sad part is Nichkhun is too busy preparing to go back to Thailand and forgot about me...

I really want go visit my family as well but I can’t cause I have my schedule all fully book. Before JYP told everyone about the vacation I asked him if possible that he won’t tell everyone that I have a schedule in that time and I won’t be able to go back home this Christmas luckily he said yes..

After JYP announce that… everyone ask me to join them to buy gifts but I refuse and said I need to buy mine as well.. Nichkhun ask me too but I refuse him as well. I know I was hurting him but if he found out that I am not going home this Christmas he will not as well so it’s better this way..

I went out and checking that no one followed me. Then after making sure I went to the place where our next shoot is going to be held. I focus on every scene and forgot what JYP just told us. Our shoot went well..  Miss A was in this movie as well. After our shoot I talked to them and asking what I ask a while ago to JYP and they said yes as well. They ask me to join them to eat outside after changing clothes I answered yes..

We went to a restaurant and eat there, and have a couple of drinks but were not drunk. We can still manage to stand and walk. I send them to their house before I walk back to the house. Not knowing the time I open the door and find the lights was still on. I thought they were waiting for me but they were tired wrapping they gift that they fell as sleep on the floor even Nichkhun.

Before I went to the shower I kiss Nichkhun in the lips gently so that he won’t wake up.. I went straight to the shower after that releasing all my stress away. After having a shower I went to my room and put my earphone and play some musical song make me sleep faster..

The night pass by quickly for me because we need to do a shoot at 5 am in the morning so I woke myself up and get all my stuff that I need for the shoot. After changing clothes I saw Nichkhun making food in the kitchen quietly so that he won’t wake everyone.. I hug him in the back and said “Morning”… “Morning Wooyoung” he said

Nichkhun: What time did you get here last night..

Wooyoung: am not sure but I found you guys sleeping already so I didn’t wake you up..

Nichkhun: want some sandwhich..

Wooyoung: no I am alright I need to get going any way I need to do something see you later..

Nichkhun: where.. I can drop you there if you want..

Wooyoung: No I’m fine just eat your sandwhich bye..

I kiss him again before I leave.. I call a cab to pick me up.. the cab show up after 10 mins.. i told to the driver which place we were going and drive off..  I didn’t notice that we reach our destination cause I was sleeping. The driver wakes me up. I gave the fare to him and get all my things and the cab drive off.. I saw the director shouting.. your late Wooyoung.. go and get change we need you on the next scene.. I went to the dressing room and change.. luckily they don’t need to put make up on my face.. I went straight to where the director was sitting and say sorry for being late.

They put me after a couple of minutes then I did few mistakes but in the end of the day it came out well. Miss A dropped me home this time using their vehicle. “thanks for dropping me have a safe trip going home” I said.

It was still pretty early so I decided to go to the shop and bought ice cream. I was eating it while I was walking home. Then Nichkhun’s car stop in front of me..

Nichkhun: Come on in… we will go somewhere… come on Taecyeon and the others is waiting for us.

Wooyoung: where are we going?

Nichkhun: yahhh just get in..

I don’t have a choice and I don’t want them to get suspicious. We drove for several minutes and we reach our destination.

Junho: Hey Youngie…

Junsu: Youngie

Taecyeon: Supp Wooyoung

Chansung: Hello (he said this while eating banana)

Wooyoung: hey guys… so what we doin..

Nichkhun: we were just gonna buy our friendship ring and that’s our Christmas present for each other..

Wooyoung: ahh Okie where should we start then..

They always need me for something like this because everytime we let Junsu and Taecyeon decide they always bought weird this and if we let Chansung, Junho and Nichkhun do this… they will just let me do it so. They always need me for this…

We went and check out different stores. We look at different types of ring until I found this ring it its really beautiful then Junsu ask..

Junsu: hey Wooyoung which ring would you like when getting married…

Wooyoung: This one cause its not too fancy and theres not much diamond on it but its attractive to the eye.. Why did you ask??

Junsu: aww nothing just curious..

Wooyoung: Curious abou what..

Junsu: I mean I thought you don’t want to get married because till now you don’t have a girlfriend or something..

Wooyoung: ahhh

that conversation strike my heart and put the ring down and get the other ring beside it and said..

Wooyoung: what about this guys…

2pm: awww this is perfect… your really good at this…

Wooyoung: of course I am…

We bought this ring and ware them in our pointing finger and outh… best friends forever..

We all got back to the house together then I saw their luggage in the living room.

Wooyoung: Aww yeah tomorrow is the 23 of December…  

Junsu: yes it is and you haven’t pack your things yet..

Wooyoung: no its fine cause I am leaving at the 24 morning so its fine..

Junho: You should have said so, so that we all book our flights in the 24…

Wooyoung: sorry

Chansung: okie I will just reschedule my flight for tomorrow

Junho, Junsu, Taecyeon: me too

Nichkhun: Sorry  Wooyoung I can’t..

Wooyoung: I understand Nichkhun

Then after all of them hang up their phone..

2pm: Soory Wooyoung they were all full book for tomorrow..

Wooyoung: its okie guys no one will do something bad to me for one day.. hahaha

We ate our dinner and all went straight to bed.. but I couldn’t sleep so I went out and grabbed a glass of water..

The sun come up once again it’s the 23rd of December now.. everyone was getting ready to leave the house. They all leave but I couldn’t go with them at the airport because I have a shooting today as well. I make up some excuses… they all believe my excuse. After saying goodbye to me they all went to the airport.

I went to the shooting place once again and found out that we are going to shoot at Namsan Tower at 24th of December .. evening it’s the christmas eve.. after our shooting that finish 7 pm I decided to head back home alone. I prepare all my things for tomorrow.. and went straight to the bed.,.

As the time pass I was waiting for NIchkhun’s call but nothing… The others call me already and checking me almost every minute.. I was sad and remember that Nichkhun has an exgirlfriend in Thailand and they said she was really beautiful.. but instead of doubting Nichkhun.. I decided to sleep..

It was morning once again and I hate this day… because Nichkhun hasn’t called or texted me yet yet his posting in his twitter accout how wonderful the Christmas decoration in Thailand. The day became boring and I just waited for the clock to move minute by minute.. the other is still checking on me until I said I am on my filght now so they wont be able to contact me..

Fei called me and said the others doesn’t have any part to shoot today so they will be guesting in some show so she want us to go together.. and I said yes… the time went as quickly as possible after that call.. I prepare myself and call my mom to tell Merry Christmas.. that make me cry,, I was crying by myself without anyone to make me stop…

Fei finally come and I quickly wipe my tears and grab my bag.. it was already 11 pm and we were still at the car preparing…. And our director said that don’t come until he said so,,,

 I was still waiting for Nichkhun’s call… RIINNNNNGGG RINNNGG.. I answered my phone excitedly and it was only our director saying okie come on out… I prepared myself to start shooting…

In this scene I need to be blind folded because my girlfriend is planning to surprise me….

It was dark and I cant see anything.. until I heard the bell rang and it was the sign that it is 12 already .. Fei untie the handkerchief that they use to blind fold me and she whisper.. Don’t Cry Wooyoungie…

Someone was singing after the handkerchief where untie..

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

 

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas

Is you

 

I don't want a lot for Christmas

There is just one thing I need

And I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree

 

I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace

Santa Claus won't make me happy

With a toy on Christmas Day

 

I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

You baby

 

Oh I won't ask for much this Christmas

I won't even wish for snow

And I'm just gonna keep on waiting

Underneath the mistletoe

 

I won't make a list and send it

To the North Pole for Saint Nick

I won't even stay awake to

Hear those magic reindeer click

 

'Cause I just want you here tonight

Holding on to me so tight

What more can I do?

Baby all I want for Christmas is you

You

 

Oh all the lights are shining

So brightly everywhere

And the sound of children's

Laughter fills the air

 

And everyone is singing

I hear those sleigh bells ringing

Santa won't you bring me the one I really need?

Won't you please bring my baby to me?

 

Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas

This is all I'm asking for

I just want to see my baby

Standing right outside my door

 

Oh I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know

Make my wish come true

Baby all I want for Christmas is

You baby

 

All I want for Christmas is you baby

All I want for Christmas is you baby

All I want for Christmas is you baby

 

After that song tears fell on my eyes.. that the person who was singing that song was actually Nichkhun… I cry so much and that’s not it… My Family and his family were there as well. The other member of 2pm were there as well with their family… they were all there…

 

I was standing their crying as Nichkhun ask my hand to  my parents..

 

Nichkhun: Mr and Mrs. Jang I would like to take your son hands.. please I will take care of him…

Mr. and Mrs. Jang: yes make sure you don’t make him cry.. but today is exempted.

Nichkhun: thank you ( as he bow his head so many times) Mom, Father, Brother and sister… I would like you to meet Jang Wooyoung… my Boyfriend….

His family accepted me as well but  I was still crying and he also tell to the other 2pm member if it is fine to them for me and him to date, and they said yes.. finally after asking me for every one he walks towards me and wipe my tears and said..

Nichkhun: Jang Wooyoung please be mine and pull out a box,,, (colour yellow my favourite colour)

Wooyoung: (I open the box and found out that is the ring that I told to Junsu that I like if I would get married ) and I said how did you found out….

NIchkhun: remember when we were buying rings for our friendship ring… I only asked the others for help and try to figure out what ring would you like for your marriage and here.. that’s why I went back after we bought that ring..)

Wooyoung: ( more tears fell on my eyes) thank you Nichkhun

Nichkhun: so what is your answer everyone is waiting is it a Yes or a No..

Wooyoung: of course its Yes…. You

Nichkhun: that’s a relief… everyone…. Hear that he said yes .. thanks for everyone’s help..( and he bow so many times and a limousine arrive there were 6.. all of us ride that and went to celebrate in a hotel… where theres a poster saying .. all I want for Christamas is you Wooyoungie…)

We all celebrated and watch fireworks above the sky.. then I said…. I love you Nichkhun I thought you forgot about me,,, I was so scared…. Now everyone knows about us aren’t you scrared..

No as long as I am with you… I will never be scared…  I love you too Wooyoung….

After that conversation we had our longest KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS…

And that’s how I remember my Christmas this past six years….

Thanks for reading my story……. <3<3<3 

 

 

hi guys...  here is my christmas edition of Khunyoung.. i hope you like it .. this is my second story completed... and my third story that i write i know i am not that good yet so soory for the errors...