Alternate Ending

You're Kidding Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

"They were right. I will meet someone new."

"You said you wanted to talk?"

"Oh, yeah~" He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, looking away. His cool, calm and collected demeanour disappearing. "Well, about that, you're just really pretty. I want to get to know you more," his hand went back to resting on the bar and looked back at you. "and I've been looking for a girlfriend recently."

You instantly smiled at his words, but before you could respond, another voice interrupted your conversation.

"She's taken." the person growled out.

You both turn your heads to see Mark standing there, fists clenched.

"Mark!" you whispered-yelled so you wouldn't grab attention to the situation, especially since he was an idol. "What are you doing here?"

He ignored you, his eyes locked with Jinho's. 

"She's taken, so leave her alone. Leave us alone." Mark's voice was low, but you could sense the anger in his voice.

"'Taken'? What do you mean 'taken'? You cheated on me, you bastard." you became angry. Just as soon as you were about to meet someone new, he had to barge in?

"You cheated on her?" Jinho raised his eyebrows with a calm expression. "A guy like you doesn't deserve her." he scoffed, standing up to get between you and Mark. "Get lost before I smack your prettyboy face."

Mark grit his teeth, never breaking the staredown with Jinho.

"I'm trying to reconcile with her."

He now looked towards you, behind Jinho. You noticed his red and puffy eyes, and you could see his tired and worn face. 

"Trying to reconcile? Don't make me laugh." you stood up also, right next to Jiho. 

His eyes, brimmed with tears, looked at you. "Y/N, please, just give me one more chance..."

You stood firm. 

"No."

Jiho only stared at him smugly as Mark proceeded to look down at your answer. "I suggest you leave; you wasted enough of your time here."

Mark didn't respond, only turning around with his shoulders slumped and head hanging low. He walked slowly walked out of the club, defeated. Jiho made sure he was completely gone before motioning for you to sit again.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." 

"It's fine; it wasn't your fault anyway." you forced a smile.

"Let's not talk about that anymore." he gently tucked a stranded piece of hair behind your ear, a comforting smile spreading across his face.

~

You and Jiho ended up chatting whole night. Surprisingly, he made you laugh often, which in turn made you forget all about Mark. In the end, Jiho was the one who took you home instead of your friends.

"Y/N, who's Mr. Hot Stuff over there?" one of your friends dragged you to the side, leaving an amused Jiho waiting for you.

"He's a potential new boyfriend." you smiled genuinely, only making your friend wiggle her eyebrows. "Shut up." you laughed, lightly smacking her arm.

"Seriously, though. He's pretty damn good looking." her eyes wandered back to him.

"Hey," you started, jokingly. "that's my man you're talking about~ Watch it."

"Yes. ma'am~" she giggled before walking away. "See you tomorrow, Y/N!" she called out as she walked away.

Shaking your head amusedly, you headed back towards Jiho. 

"I'm ready."

"Alright, princess, right this way~" he teased, leading you towards his car.

"Princess?" you echoed him, sending him a look.

Please log in to read the full chapter