I'm totally craving Sonic now, you have no idea-

Free Milkshakes

Baekhyun heard someone whistle at him and skated over to the outside station cheerily, placing his empty tray under his arm. He stopped slowly and came up to his co-worker and partner in crime Jongdae, better known as Chen here at the workplace. "Hey hey Baek," he wore a toothy grin as he waved a hand in the air. "Take a look over by number four. Just be watching when he comes back, you may see something you like."

    "Ew, what's with you? You're making me sound like a creep with some distinct ." Baekhyun sneered, nevertheless taking a glance over by the aisle. The door to the customer's car was still open (a small sign of danger, the Sonic employee thought), so he continued to watch the area for this exciting little thing Chen wished to share. A minute or so passed and he sighed, flipping a bit of dark brown hair out of his eyes and almost turning back to his buddy before he spotted a sparklin’ gem of a man.

    He shifted his gaze over to the next drive-in space and watched as the guy slipped back into the driver’s seat of his automobile, taking note of his bleach blonde locks and sharp jawline. And holy cannoli, he only caught a small glimpse, but he sure did see a bit of on the male.

    Well, "a bit" was sort of an understatement, but either way Baekhyun was left blinking rapidly, hurriedly processing how wondrous the sight he'd witnessed truly was.

    A chortle sounded behind him, and Baekhyun tilted his head back to see Chen, cackling and giving him a -eating smirk. "You see him?"

    "Um, of course," Baekhyun guffawed, "thank you for that glorious piece of heaven."

    "That's not all," Chen slipped the tray out from under Baekhyun's arm and placed it on the counter with a smack. He dramatically slammed a classic Sonic milkshake onto the metal platter and nodded towards the bootyful man's space. "Skate on over and deliver a little present to the guy, eh? He'd need it, based off of all the squats he must have done to get that."

    Baekhyun’s eyes widened and his nose scrunched up in bewilderment, the male quickly whipping his head over towards the guy before turning back to Chen. "Why me? Besides, he's probably got food on the way, why else would he be here?"

    "Ah, but no matter, just say it's a generous gift- for the pretty man of class with the fabulous ~"

    "What- no!" Baekhyun smacked Chen on the shoulder as the latter laughed lightly. Okay, he wouldn't lie, it would be pretty funny to see the guy's reaction... He sighed in defeat. "Fine, whatever," he picked up the tray and jabbed a finger in Chen's face, lips pursed. "I'm telling him it was your idea though. Also, don’t even bother feeling proud about that rhyme you just pulled.”

    "Just hand over the shake first, then we'll see if you can get to that.”

 

 


    Sehun puffed out a cheek and tapped his fingers repeatedly on the steering wheel. He'd made it to the bathroom and back to his car without his order coming in, which he was grateful for, but that didn't mean it needed to take a damn eternity now that he was back.

    His eyebrows furrowed in childish annoyance just as his gaze flickered to an approaching figure. The male wore the Sonic uniform and was skating up rather leisurely, an innocent grin on his face that reached his crinkling eyes. This boy was an angel from what Sehun could tell already, double points for him working at an equally heavenly fast food joint.

    The thing that puzzled him though was that he was carrying no food, just a mere tall cup with a long spoon poking out the top. I didn't order a shake. Wait, did I? I don't even- , he's here.

    The waiter extended a pretty little finger and tapped on Sehun's window as he skillfully halted in his skating. That was something Sehun always wondered about, if there was some sort of special training the staff at Sonic underwent so that they could become the ultimate bladers. Seriously, who knew? They might as well be secretly taught to kill with those things, which meant he wouldn't be able to call them out for being late with his order or else he might get a wheel across the throat.

    As these obnoxious thoughts hopped around in Sehun's head, he rolled down the window with a stoic expression. The waiter tilted his head and lifted the milkshake, offering it forward with a wink.

    "For the cutie with a booty~"

    And with that, he sort of just... Twirled off on his adorable freaking skates with his adorable freaking self, leaving Sehun with his head peaking out the window, flustered and confused. He clutched the shake in his hands and his face heated up a bit. Oh my God, what is this...? He turned the cup around and spotted some scribbled handwriting on the surface: the waiter's phone number. Well, assumably.


    Sehun let out a strange laugh before sinking back into his seat comfortably and sipping at his believably free milkshake. It was almost too good, having been delivered by that cute squishy bean of a man, that he totally forgot about the burger and fries still supposedly on the way.

 

 


    Baekhyun nearly fell when he skated back to Chen, almost crashing into the guy as a result of scurrying away with a false confidence. Chen's lips were pressed in a line as he stared off in the direction Baekhyun just left from, and he clapped a hand onto his friend's shoulder. "Ah... Good job..." He said surprisingly calm considering his loud laughs only a moment ago.

    "What? Did you think I'd chicken out?" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows and was feeling a bit vain after pulling off that smooth drop off.

    "No, it's just that," Chen chuckled lowly with some sort of ironic aura about him. "That's not the hunk I was talking about."

    Baekhyun opened his mouth and followed Chen's gaze, which led to a peculiar male with a head of bright orange hair. Holy schnikeys, he had a booty too! Well, not as nice as Baek's gift recipient's, but still...

    "I wrote your number on that cup."

    "Oh my God, no!" Baekhyun threw his head back and groaned. "The shake wasn't even meant for my guy, why would you write my number?"


    "Haha, I don't know, I just-" Chen stopped and raised an eyebrow, a sly smirk forming on his lips. "Your guy, huh? You better find out his name soon, I guess. I know I wouldn't wanna be called something so possessive like that after just meeting."

    "Stop talking." Baek crossed his arms. "I'm done with you, you dumb dinosaur." Despite his ending words, he couldn't help the small smile growing on his face. Now that he thought about it, he might have possibly taken the cutie's order earlier, which meant he'd be delivering his meal soon enough.

    After totally embarrassing himself the first time around, maybe he'd get the chance to properly introduce himself now.