Behind the Bickering

Staying Strong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter Two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Behind the Bickering[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

It has been 3 weeks since the promotion of “Carnival” and the members are still getting used to being in the spotlight since it has been a very long time since they’ve been in front of cameras. Even though they’ve promoted “Young Wild & Free” and was in front of cameras, this promotion was different. The members are even more in the spotlight with their own individual activities of either being a special MC, radio guess, or behind the scenes camera. With all the attention, the members are slowly getting used to being in front of many cameras rolling in front of them and how they act was going to affect their image as an idol.

 

    “Why do you keep hitting me, you pig!” Daehyun shouted towards Himchan while the members laughed at the two’s bickering behavior.

 

Daehyun and Himchan has always been known as the “Tom & Jerry” of the group since debut. Both teasing each other about one another's behavior, habit or one of their body parts. It is nothing new to the members on how the two seems to always find something to bicker or tease about.

 

    “I think it’s better if it’s only 5 of us.” Daehyun once again chan.

 

Himchan was not present during the “One Shot” promotion for he was injured at that time but he knew the meaning behind the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter