The End of Our Stories

I'm Sorry

Mark look towards his one and only Hera , the one who always make him happy if he was feeling blue , the one who stick to him no matter what situation he's in , the one who always make him excited to wake up the next morning but now , all of this will be over , he sighes .

"Mark , I'm sorry . Maybe we were never destined to be together . Maybe everything that happen between us is just a lesson for us to learn . I never regret meeting you but you know we should stop this right ? I'm sorry"

She let her tears slipped making Mark carress her cheeck with his fingers and wipe her tears away . It was never her fault neither his also . They couldnt blame fate too . Maybe she's right , they met for some good reasons . Hera's tears keep on falling . She try to hold this relationship but both of them failed this time . True he was the best thing that happen towards her and her future partner should be threaten now because Mark just make her ideal type somehow hard to achieve . His sweet gesture towards her when they alone , his scent that always smell nice , his calmness during her mood swings , the way he smile to her , the way he try to joke around when her were annoyed yet everything seems flawless about him . 

"I'm sorry for everything that happen Hera . I'm sorry"

...

"So you and Hera really going to end all this ?"

"How about you and Youngji ?"

Jackson sighes . He and Youngji also shared the same problem like them . He look at his bestfriend and smile when later he lost in the memory yesterday where he and Youngji try to settle their own small problems .

...

"Look Jackson , I know this sounds off but we really need to move on I guess . We can't continue this dear , even if we want to . I love you but this is not enough to hold onto this . I'm sorry"

Youngji try to hold back her tears , she need to show him that she's strong to let this beautiful relationship go so Jackson could move on too . Jackson stare at his soon to be ex girlfriend , his best friend , his sister , his mom and of course his everything . Jackson hold her hand , knowing that she hold her tears . He know her long enough eversince her still in her childish attitude until she become mature and beautiful young lady . How could he leave her alone knowing their hearts still have each other but fate is not on their side . 

"We will meet again Youngji ah , we might not fated to be together but trust me , we still fated to be friends , right ? I'm sorry love , I really do"

The word 'friends' itself kill both of them mentally but there's nothing they can do to stop it from happening .

...

"I'm sorry for what happen Youngji ah"

"Its okay , we basically have the same problem right now so I'm fine"

Youngji hang her head down . Why is their fate had to be this cruel ? Did all of them did something bad in their past life to deserve all of this mental torture ? Youngji cannot hold back her tears making Hera pull her into her hug . Of course she know what's Youngji feel , she is exactly in the same situation as her yet being so hopeless , she can't even help Youngji and herself . She sighes . 

"Hey , everything is going to be fine Youngji . Dont stress up babygirl . You know , I'm always here if you need me . Jackson and Mark too if you dont wanna share your problem with me . Just stay strong okay ?"

"Why didnt you cry Hera ah ? Arent you hurt the way I do ? Why you seem so calm thinking everything will be over between you and Mark ?"

Hera just smile , giving her a warm smile . She do feel hurt but she know that Mark is going to have a better replacement . She know the one who will replace her position in Mark's life is going to take care of him the way she do because she know the girl well . 

"Hey there Youngji . Hey baby , I mean Hera"

Hera smile towards Mark as he take his seat infront of Youngji . She turn around as she feel someone tap her and she could see Jackson smiling wide , walking or morelikely skipping towards them . 

"What are you doing Jackson ?"

"Impressing someone ?"

Hera just shook her head seeing the wild and y Wang Jackson who seat infront of her . 

"So I guess everything settled ? No hate feeling ?"

Mark ask the girls and they just nod their head . Youngji try her best to move on seeing Jackson already happy with the arrangment . She let out a small smile . Jackson knows she need to move on no matter what so showing her that he can move on maybe could leave the guiltiness in her . Mark look at his former girlfriend smiling about who knows what since she keep smiling eversince he and Jackson arrive , he just feel glad that she actually had the guts to be free from him . Hera just happy how things happen around her . She was glad that she could actually smiling right now although Mark is not hers anymore . She let out a relief breathe . 

"Come on Hera , we should head home by now . Omma and Appa might be waiting for us to join dinner tonight"

"Yeah Youngji , we should go too . We still have many things to settle  back at home"

The girls just nod . Hera reached Mark's arm and Youngji did the same towards Jackson .

"I'm sorry"

Both of the girls say at the same time making the two boys look at each other and smile . Youngji turn towards Hera who look like she cannot leave Mark making her let out a deep breathe . Hera realized that she should get going , she let go of Mark's hand . She smile at Youngji and lead her way towards Jackson Wang , her soon to be husband . Youngji just sighes for the thousandths time and hold onto Mark's arm , the one that she'll share her future with . Both of the couple leave from the cafe with the same thing on their minds .

'I'm sorry for not holding on our relationship and I'm sorry that I have to destroy my own bestfriend's beautiful happiness . I'm sorry'