Preview

It Takes Two // 그 두 가 지 를 한 다
(Eun Sang's POV) 
When I was three, people around me told me that my mother abandoned me for fame. They said she did the right choice. Because I would definitely be a tripping stone while she walks through her path of success. I knew who my mother was, Tiffany Hwang - thats her stage name- and I never once saw her physically. I missed her, because she is my mother, but she seems to never once miss me. 
All my friends around me didn't know about this deep dark secret. Because if they do, I wouldn't be an outcast or a loner in school. Instead, I would be swarmed by bees asking for my mothers signature and requests to befriend them. Although I act all bubbly and cheery on the outside, deep inside me I want to be acknowledged and loved as well. My mother never once came to see me. Does she hate me? I don't know. But I know my father does. 
 
(Si Won's POV)
Being a former member of Super Junior was definitely much more different than being a father of a young girl. She was left to my custody eighteen years ago, but lived as my niece from America. I discussed with my company and we decided to protect her and shield her away from the media's attention. Since she was born, my family didn't welcome her like I expected. They see her as a child of Tiffany more than our child. Her eyes form tiny crescents whenever she smiles and her cute dimples sitting by her cheeks showed obvious signs of her mother's traits. I see a young Tiffany in her, but I want to raise her the opposite. Not one that abandons, be pretentious and embraces vanity in life. I loved her mother a lot like she was the only one for me, but I was wrong. She is the worst enemy I've met and she wrecked up not one, but two lives.  
 
(Tiffany's POV)
After I left Girl's Generation, I made my solo debut 2 years later- right after I gave birth to a baby girl. Looking back, I was selfish and craves for fame, but I had no choice, I need money to survive. My dad passed away and my brother's company fell into a huge depression. In simple terms, he went bankrupt. I have nothing to offer to him because Si Won's family was facing the same too. Both of us withdrawn ourselves from SM and started our own fashion label but we were facing a huge recession and need for money. I told myself, give me 18 years and I will definitely go back to my family. I know the both of them will hate me a lot, but what can I do? I will fight for custody if need be, the custody of my child, Eun Sang.