「♡」PLOTLINES

「♡」FABLE ; loen's new girl group — apply open!
 
 
ariel – leader, power vocal
 
ariel is beautiful, brave, and always up for a good adventure. though she can be stubborn some times, she's fearless when it comes to following her heart and risking everything for her loved ones. comes from a large family of entertainers, that being one of the reasons why she wanted to be an idol. she finds out later that her voice can compel people to do things or make them feel whatever emotion she wants them to feel.
 
· ex faceclaims: red velvet's wendy, 4minute's jihyun, lovelyz's baby soul...
· age range: 1993-1995
· ethnicity: half korean
 
 
tiger lily – main rap, vocal
 
full name is kurohana haru and was born on 09.09.1995 in hokkaido, japan. age is 20 years old, standing at 170cm and weighing 53kg. looks like twice's momo. languages currently known are japaneseenglish, and korean. stage name is holic and persona is tiger lily. talks like twice's momo, sings like omg's yooa, dances like twice's nayeon, raps like aoa's jimin, and acts like t-ara's eunjung. love interest is madtown's buffy.
 
· often compares herself to yamato nadeshiko shichi henge's sunako nakahara
· obsessed with dyeing her hair in different colors
· talks fast a lot
 
 
dorothy – lead vocal
 
adventurous, but still very well grounded, dorothy dreams of visiting exotic places and meeting interesting people, but she's not doing anything foolish to make it happen. at least not on purpose. dorothy's family is what you would call lower middle class. living on a farm you had to work hard to get what you needed, what you wanted. parents and family tried to give whatever they could for her, but she always wished for just a little more. she seems to be babied, never being taken seriously most of the time. she finds out later that she has healing abilities, remembering the times when she would find dead plants and bring them back to full bloom.
 
· ex faceclaims: ex-kara's youngji, exid's hyerin, clc's seungyeon...
· age range: 1995-1997
· ethnicity: lesser known asian ethnicities (thai, filipino, vietnamese, hong kong, taiwan, malay, indonesian, singaporean, etc.)
 
 
belle – main vocal
 
belle is a beautiful bookworm, which might seem peculiar to those on the outside, but she's completely comfortable in her own skin. her imagination takes her to fantastic places, both in her mind and the real world. she sees the beauty in everything (and anyone). just her and her father, they lived a rather normal life. she's always striving for knowledge, enjoying to learn lots of new things. she found herself wanting to learn more about idol life, going to vocal classes and learning anything she could. she finds out later that she has the power to control things with her mind, remembering the times when she would want a certain book at the library and it would fly right into her hands.
 
· ex faceclaims: april's jinsol, f(x)'s krystal, twice's tzuyu...
· age range: 1995-1997
· ethnicity: korean
 
 
cinderella – vocal, visual
 
full name is chailai phueng and was born on 11.22.1993 in bangkok, thailand. age is 22 years old, standing at 165cm and weighing 51kg. looks like secret's hyosung. languages currently known are thai, english, and korean. stage name is chai and persona is cinderella. talks like 15&'s jimin, sings like sistar's dasom, dances like dal shabet's serri, and acts like secret's hyosung. love interest is CHENG XIAO.
 
· the umma of the group
· the aegyo master
· was adopted
 
 
little red – vocal, sub-rap
 
little red is a dangerous vixen. although her pleasant exterior is what gets remembered by most, she moonlights as a fighter who fearlessly defends those she loves. she marches to the beat of her own drum, but that's fine by her — she likes being the mysterious one that no one can take their eyes off of. she loves her family, but she's always been a person who would stay in than go play outside. her grandmother is her role model and she was devastated when she died when she was only fifteen years old. her parents signed her up to classes to help with the depression of her grandmother's death. she finds out later that she has power to speak to spiritual beings, reasoning behind why she always stayed in her room as she was still communicating with her grandmother.
 
· ex faceclaims: lee hi, twice's mina, 15&'s yerin...
· age range: 1996-1998
· ethnicity: chinese or japanese
 
 
thumbelina – main dance, vocal
 
thumbelina is kind and sweet, and there is truly no one like her. she is a big dreamer and is willing to take on big challenges to make her fantasies come true. she is little, but don't underestimate her. she is always overshadowed by her siblings' success, being forgotten most of the time. she jumped at the chance to become an idol so she could show her family that she has the talent to make it big. she finds out later that she can understand animals, reasoning for when her family would forget about her, she would just speak with the family pet.
 
· ex faceclaims: exid's junghwa, juniel, aoa's chanmi...
· age range: 1996-1998
· ethnicity: half american
 
 
alice – triple threat (lead), maknae
 
alice is wildly curious about the world around and although she might feel fear when confronting new challenges in life, her curiousity get the better of her and she's not afraid to step outside her comfort zone and embrace the unknown. she is both kind and almost  naively trusting and she wears her heart on her sleeve, even though this sometimes gets her in trouble. probably one of those girls you think is a total snob, but she's actually a little sweetheart. her family maybe rich, but she just wants to do whatever she feels like doing. she is well mannered and polite, but she has a total childish side that only comes out when she trusts someone. she finds out later that she can see into the future and past events whenever she touches a certain object or someone. which explains how she used to bring up events whenever her parents brought friends home for dinner.
 
· ex faceclaims: twice's sana, red velvet's joy, laboum's haein...
· age range: 1997-1999