2] ㅂㅇㅂ

ㅇㅅㅇ

 

 

ㅇㅡㅇ Woahhhh! I'm really really shocked and overwhelmed by the response for this oneshot. So yeah, a bonus. Just because ;)

 

 


 

 

 

Solar was enjoying her beauty sleep she felt something —not that smooth yet not that rough— brushing across her left cheek slightly. She scrunched her nose signalling she was bothered by what-the-hell-ever thing was touching her. The 'touch' stopped for a moment but not for long, the 'touch' continued —this time on her right cheek. She did the same as before and her arm reached up to swat the air. Eventually the 'touch' stopped, but moved onto her chin.

The 'touch' on her chin lingered for a while before it dissapeared once again. With much difficulties—drowsiness— she opened her right eyes to see a blurry figure with a huge grin at the far end of her bed. Solar groaned and decided to duck her head under the rainbow blanket ignoring the figure, annoyedly. 

 

 

 

 

A woman   girl  person walked out a room and headed towards the kitchen casually as she did every morning. She took a carton of milk from the fridge, pour a half cup before gulping in one shot. She heaved a sigh as she helped herself on the high chair by the counter. "Mowningggg small Wheeinie~"  a low husky voice greeted her as she waved her hand uninterestedly to the newcomer. "Want some food?" 

"Ergh yes please Byul unnie. I'm hungry" Wheein said with her head lying on the flat surface of the counter.

"Hinggg~ Manager will be here in 5 minutes okiee.. Just wait for a while"

"I thought you're gonna cook" Wheein pouted before she added "And whats with the aegyo early in the morning Moonbyul unnie? It's so not you"

"aegyong? Aniiiiii I'm Moonstar yo kikikikikiki"

"Hmm whatever"

"Mor-ning" Third person came into the kitchen as she yawned halfway. The two greeted her as she flopped herself on the chair beside Wheein.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHATS THATTT?! "

"What....."

"HAHAHAHAH Hyejin-ah! You have 'apple hair' and and your mole HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR MOLE GOT BIGGER AND HAVE A TWIN. LOOKS LIKE A PIGGY NOSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Wheein bursted into her crazy laugh while Hwasa wide eye looking into her reflection.

 

"What the hell?! YAH STOP LAUGHING! THIS MUST BE YOUR DOI-- OHH You have it worse than me. GAHAHAHHHJAJANSOQNSOSNSKS YOU LOOK LIKE THEM CHINESE PLAY DURING NEW YEAR HAHAHAHAHA WITH MOUSTACHE AND ALL" By now Wheein stopped laughing and was standing beside Hwasa who was taking her turn to laugh hysterically.

"What the hell! Gosh who did this?!"

 

All this while during the 2 Young Girls was bickering and laughing and panicking among them, Moonbyul stood by the side with a proud grin as she giggled every now and then.

Finally realising the situation, maknae line turned their vision towards the 'twinkle-twinkle Moonbyul' who has a proud grin with her nose muscle scrunching highly.  "BYUL UNNIE! " The two yelled as they eliminated the distance feet by feet. They ended up chasing Moonbyul —who laughed like a maniac— around the kitchen.  

 

After approximately 15 seconds, Moonbyul was caught and the two youngsters were stradling her at once. Due to the commotion, Solar woke up and walked into them. "What are you guys doing?" she asked puzzled.

"pfftt gihihihi unnie you better check your reflection first then you can ask us again" Wheein said trying to hold her giggle at the cat-whiskers-plus-hitler-moustache-and-a-short-goat-beard-Solar but failed."Ddongddunie eonning help Byullie~ Wheeinie and Hyejinie ish bullying me" Moonbyul calling out for Solar when the latter walked to the nearest mirror.

"OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK BYUL UNNIE? WHY AEGYO GARHGHHH STOP IT" Hwasa exclaimed and smacked Moonbyul's thigh again and again.

 

"What the- YAH! MOONBYULYI!" Babaammmm and so the 'Solar flares' spread through the dorm which resulted Moonbyul a black eye and a bump on her head in the end.

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Byul-ah what happen to your forehead?" their manager asked as he glanced from the rearview mirror.  "Ddungdonie hit Byulie" Moonbyul replied with a pout which made him chocked. "Yah why are you being cutesy today? That's the Angel-Line 's job" Solar stated and the others nodded. 

 

"Why are you so worried Yongsun unnie? Afraid that my cuteness will melt your heart? tcak" Moonbyul wiggled her eyebrows and clicked her tongue. "Gosh greasy-Byul is back"

"Hyejin-ahhhhh, stop doing that."

"Huh what? stop what Byul unnie"

"Stop flashing me those cute blank-puzzled-look. You're making my heart race so fast." 

 

"ERGHHHH"

"GARHHHH"

"I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA SPOUT GREASY-CRINGEWORTHY LINES ONCE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH"

"GOSH Moonbyul-ah now I'm starting to think you really are connected to Infinite Woohyun-sunbaenim" [Inspirit may relate this in a blink but to clarify this -Woohyun is actually known to be very greasy to the fans with his heart throwing and stuff thus me comparing Moonstar to him- ok not gonna say more cause this is Mamamoo fic. Lol sorry] 

 

And the ride to the company is filled with groaned from the 3 members and continous laugh from Moonbyul.

Once they arrived, they immediately went into their usual practice which Kim Do hoon had been waiting for them. "Annyeonghaseyo" Solar and Wheein greeted the staffs and their Ceo unisonly. A moment later, Hwasa and Moonbyul entered the room with the older girl was clinging onto the younger girl happily. "Yongsun unnie! Help!" 

"Hyejin-ah where are you goingg hing hing~come on the world needs more of the Rapper-line. MoonSa? ermm MoonHwa? No HwaMoon? HwaByulllll! Kekekekeke aigooo hyejin ah you're lucky you're not a cutie like Umji, if not by now I'll bite your cheeks till they bleed" Moonbyul exclaimed as she squished Hwasa's cheeks in her hands and made a kisshy face.  "ceo-nim help"

 

Everyone in the room was shocked with Moonbyul excessive aegyo. It is so unlikely of the cool Moonstar. They started giggling as Moonbyul continued 'harassing' the maknae.

"Okey That's it. Who did this to Moon Byul Yi? Who gave her unlimited candy? Or is it caffeine? Goshh... Is she high on drugs or something?" Kim Dohoon demanded and only managed to rub his temple upon the scene of Hyper-Moonbyul unfolding before his eyes.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Thats  the wraaapppppp! Thank you so much for reading tho I'm lacking so much ^o^ OTL

 

 

~ninja pooooffffff~