ㅇㅅㅇ

ㅇㅅㅇ

 

 

It has become their usual routine to film themselves every now and then. At first, they were a bit skeptical and awkward but as time goes by they got the hang of it. Plus, monitoring how Moomoos react to their videos is fascinating they can help to film more and more just so they could share how their days went by and of course, to see how Moomoo can handle how Mamamoo being well Mamamoo.

 

Just another normal hectic day for Mamamoo, they are currently on their way to another fansign location. Since they're already known for their beagle-ness, the ride there is well you can say loud. A camera is well-attach to the dashboard currently running for their MamamooTV viewers. As usual, the angel-line are rapping their heads off trying to match the tempo of Gary's Lonely Night, Hwasa harmonizing with her adlibs and last but not least cool Moonbyul bopping her head to the song.

Things are going as it should be when that daredevil-puppy-like-Wheein  turns thing a notch higher. As a remix tune play out of no where and she turn the volume to the highest. Solar and Wheein automatically jumping on their sits screaming "Woooo! SAY PUT YOUR HANDS INTHE AIR SJAALSNSLKAKKAPQNA "

"EVERYBODEEYYYY JUMP JUMPJUMPP"

The loud song startle their manager as she almost press the pedal break fully. "BYUL AH! CONTAIN THEM PLEASE"

Heaving a sigh, "Yah! stop being too loud" Moonbyul said calmly. Getting no response, she whine to Solar " Unnie! Stop iiitttttt or manager gonna kill us"

"HAHAHAHA Can't hear you Moon Byulyi"

"Seriously calm down you idiots, we're going to crash if this goes on"

Apparently the members ignore her and at the same time , wheein decided to unbuckle her seatbelt to knee down while dancing as if she is in a club.

Seeing the odd action, Solar and Hwasa start laughing their hearts out at the weird kid. "Yah Jung Wheein ! Put on your seatbelt! " Then Wheein starts her freestyle rapping "Wae? Uri Moonstar? Why are you getting tense like aligatarr? Its not like I'll jump out of the car... Just chill out hey mista~"

She finish it off with a swag pose before fist bumping with Hwasa and Solar. Moonbyul facepalm for a moment and as she looks up she said "Stop the song" in her rare low voice which made Hwasa shiver unconciously. Moonbyul lean closer to Solar and whisper to her "Unnie, I swear I'm gonna you here if...." she purposely let her words hang mid air and the older girl ends up staring blankly into Moonbyul's face and sit up straight fixing her seatbelt looking out of the window to hide her blush.

 

And well of course the troublemaker Wheein still feigning ignorance as she continue to 'party' on her knees on the floor. Unbuckling her own seatbelt, Moonbyul reach over Wheein's arm and states "Jung Wheein, if you dont stop your madness this instant I might as well kiss you till you lose your sense. right here right now. You choose" with a smirk. Not wanting to back down, Wheein chuckles and dare MoonByul upon her words "Show me what you got Byul unnie"

That trigger Byul as she crash her lips on the younger's lips harshly. Not giving Wheein any time to react she invade her tongue to explore her cavern high and low. By now Wheein is trying hard to push Moonbyul away to gasp for some air however living her nickname 'Small-Wheein' she is no match to MoonByul iron grip around her waist.

Once Moonbyul is sure the younger girl is definitely 'out of her sense' she pulls away leaving them both breathless especially Jung 'flustered' Wheein. "So Jung Wheein? Do you want more or you're gonna get on seat and buckle up once again?"

"I..I erm haihh.." Wheein is still gasping for air as she slowly pick herself up and back to her seat.

"Well that wasn't so hard right Yongsun unnie? Wheeinie?"

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

NNDKWNXBXJSNSVJXBSHSJSKS WTFFFFF WAS THAT?! AHAHAHA LAME. Bye

 

~Ninja pooooffffff