03 Eye to Eye

Lesson Learned?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A-an-annyeonghaseyo" Her voice seems ordinary.

I bowed 90 degrees as a reply.

She was about to leave me. Letting go her one and only chance in meeting me.

From the tweets I've been reading, she doesn't seem like a poor girl to not afford to buy any tickets to our concert but she just preferres saving all her money and fangirl us from afar.

The fact is, she's just busy. Too busy with assignment related stuff and focusing in her acadedmics so she could graduate smoothly without any delay.

Especially after the incident the other day.

"Jjamkkan" she stopped at my command but still wouldn't dare looking at me in the eyes. Shy? Maybe? Well she shouldn't be after courageously taking my pictures and posting them online.

"Uh..." What am I supposed to say to her?

Honestly, I didn't think this through. Now what?

'Date me!' Wait what? No no.

'You're a stalker, right?!' That's too mean. She's just a fan. No harm had ever happened to me lately.

Come on! Think! What's the most important thing you want from her?

Name!

"Chae Eun ah!" She turned around responding the said name. Hurm... Her name's simple too.

"Yah... How could you keep your head glued to that phone and not even look around?!" The guy panted, trying to catch some breath. His voice was even muffled when the scarf around his neck choked him. The only solution so he won't stopped breathing right then and there was to take the whole damn scarf off revealing his mouth; which I doubted before if he had one.

"Oh?!" Well well... Another surprise? I could recognise this guy now.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo. I'm sorry I didn't notice you here" We shook hands which startled me a bit.

"Eric Nam ssi?" Wow. What a coincidence. I thought. This is just too much to take. I gotta leave. Now.

I waved and spun around, too dumb to do anything else but run away.

Wait. Am I the one who's wasting this once in a lifetime chance in meeting someone who I dreamed of encountering since a few months ago?

The thought involuntarily turned my attention back to her. Back to... Chae Eun ssi.

"I'm sorry for the sudden question but, can I have your number?"

'Pang!'

"Aahhh!" A slap was what I got but it didn't land on my cheek. Her phone slipped and took a blow on my foot.

Trying to act cool, I smirked painfully with a small grunt.

"Cheosonghamnida!" She bowed with her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter