02 Healing

Lesson Learned?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jjong POV

"But I thought I had the privilege for this before you made that stupid decision!" Blood boiling, I had to say it out loud clear and solid.

No way am I going to let this opportunity slip through my fingers. Never will I let them do this to my own member and most of all, our shawols' maknae.

"We know what we said before but things changed and-"

"Shut the crap would ya!" I can't bear hearing their lame and unreasonable excuses.

"Get up Taem, we need to think over this matter somewhere else or things might go worse" Clenching my fist, I led the way out of the studio hearing his feet dragging on the floor.

It's just one more week before he's actual comeback. Luckily I followed Taemin to meet one of the crew within the producer's team.

I mean like, how could they simply rearrange the song which I, Kim Jong Hyun wrote and sang for Taemin's album?

Is that even possible just cause they're the ones responsible in organising the whole list of songs in the album while I only handed one song?

What am I gonna do... the moment I heard the rearranged one that they played earlier, I felt betrayed and lied to in the face without myself realising it.

It had no Kim Jonghyun feeling written in it at all. If that's just me going crazy and having a mental breakdown at the moment; imagine other shawols???

Am I overreacting this small problem? No wait, it's not small. It's a huge prob-!

"Hyung, they called and said it's not too late to change back to the original song"

I stared back at him. How can he still be so calm about this? Well, it's not like he was the one suffering day and night trying to complete the lyrics and blasting his brain to get the right tone and melody.

"Yah, do you need an iron for that wrinkled forehead?" For a moment I was dumbfounded when he dropped the honorifics and replaced 'Yah' instead of 'Hyung'. That bastard boy.

"Ani, I just need an ironing board so that I could lay you on it and iron you lay flat like a flatfish!" With a swag, I bumped his shoulder in a diva way, entered the car and shut the passenger's door behind.

 

'Tap'Tap'Tap'

Not many updates but oh! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!! This is too freakin' hilarious! The bunny shoved a carrot to a human's face. HAHHAHAH!! I can't stop laughing.

"Where the hell is that kid?"

What did he ate to not be coming out of the toilet by now?

The window slide down revealing no one outside but an empty parking lot.

'Ding'Ding'

I've got schedules at the practice room today.

This kid. How could he just leave and not tell me this 10 minutes ago??

'Ding'Ding'

Btw, I'm not saying my sorry cause you threw a tantrum earlier. XP

Huk?! Yah, Lee Taemin!!

 

Chae Eun POV

Anything else? Come on! Come on! Think!!

"Are you done yet?" His faint voice reached my room.

"Emm!" Grabbing the perfume and giving a quick spray my eyes squinted.

"Darn it!" Why do I always have such a bad aim?

But I didn't care, this was a rare opportunity for me to go out and stroll around Seoul with my crush, Nam Yoon Do.

Wobbling into the hall while rubbing the stinging pain away, a finger landed on my forehead and stopped me in my tracks.

"Stop it, Chae Eun ah" His firm hand stopped mine from rubbing my eyeballs out.

Bending down to meet my eye level, inches away from my face sent me a rush to my heartbeat.

He smirked.

"What?" I croaked as he stood there for a whole minute.

"This is bad. Didn't I told you already to stop using that cheap perfume?"

I could only hear the word 'bad' honestly.

Straightening his position, he looked serious and then sad.

What is up with this guy?

"I think you need to go through a surgery. That eye is already squirming with worms and god knows what other v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter