▽ 0.2

  ▽ varia  :  kingdom entertainment's first boy group ✖ loading...
TEASER TWO
 
AND THEN THERE WERE... NERDS
HOME | KINGDOM | VARIA | UPDATES
January 24, 2016
"Hey, did you hear? The trainers are starting to pull out male trainees!"
"Sajangnim is gonna debut a boy group, isn't he?"
"Wha- for real!? , I need to impress the trainers now!"
"Who are the ones pulled out already?"
"I heard it was Jongsik-hyung and Woojin-hyung! And... there were two more just now!"
"Yeah, I think it was-"
"Hyubin-ah! Yuto-ah! Are you two listening to me, even!?" Seo Haneul, or "Sky" as he likes to be called, sternly referred to the two boys walking behind him. He has been blabbing on and on for the past twenty minutes since he got the two out of training with Nari ( an actual training day instead of one of her hangover days... ), and at first he knew that the two were excited and ecstatic about the implications of being pulled out, so he allowed them to only pay half attention to what he was saying, but the two weren't even listening up until now, and his throat was starting to run dry.
"Yep! I was listening!" Hyubin chirped, not even realizing that Sky's question was rhetorical. Sky's eyes narrowed at him - he knew as much that Hyubin has been spending the time greeting people who passed by, pointing out the trainees he can see from the glass windows of the doors of the practice rooms, and just basically noticing anything and everything that caught his eye. The one beside him, Yuto, wasn't even looking up from his phone.
TO: Mai-koi
Mai-chan I think they just picked me for debut :O
FROM: Mai-koi
!!! Congrats, Yuto-kun! ^ _ ^ Let's celebrate together later! Ramen~?
TO: Mai-koi
Sure, sure :)
Sky groaned, knowing that his words would be meaningless at this point. "Tsk, just please remember not to blab about your upcoming debut to anyone outside the company, even your closest relatives, and get along with Jongsik and Woojin." he stated just as they arrived at a door. The varying noises from the occupants inside snapped Hyubin and Yuto from their preoccupations, while Sky only sighed. "Oh no, not again..."
"Jongsik-hyung! Quit it! Jiaheng-hyung, save me!"
"Woojin-aaaaah why won't you pay attention to me? i've been trying to talk to you since earlier!"
"Because right now you're smothering me, I can't breathe, and I'm trying to talk to Jiaheng-hyung."
"But I want your attention nooooow~ C'mon, hug your hyung~"
The three entered the room, and it wasn't as bad as they thought. Jongsik was stuck to Woojin like a koala smothered in superglue, while Woojin was trying to pry one of his arms completely free from Jongsik's hold. From the screen, Yuto could make out an image of a guy laughing - no doubt it was the Jiaheng person that Woojin was trying to talk to. The smaller male opened his mouth to probably rain down litanies onto Jongsik who wasn't budging, but seeing the three newcomers surprised him. "H-hyung! Jongsik-hyung! Get up and pull yourself together, idiot!"
Yuto only watched the two with mild amusement - he wasn't one to overreact over things, and this was no exception. He also figured that the smaller male would probably not appreciate any mention of the fiasco from before. Hyubin smiled brightly at the two. "That earlier was fun to watch! Hyungs are so close, aren't they?"
"Oh yeah, real close." Woojin answered with his usual sardonic tone, which of course flew completely over Hyubin's understanding. Yuto only chuckled and patted Hyubin's shoulder, then bowed towards the two elder trainees. "Good afternoon. I'm Oshiro Yuto, nice to meet you."
Hyubin jumped as he saw Yuto introduce himself, and he followed suit. "I'm Kim Hyubin! Let's work together!"
"Hey guys! I'm Jeon Jongsik and he's Han Woojin." Jongsik returned the greeting, and even introduced the person beside him. Woojin bowed as he was introduced, though he immediately kicked Jongsik when the latter added "Don't underestimate his pretty and cute looks, he's really a guy and he hits hard." like some cheeky brat. Which, in a sense, he sometimes is, but unintentionally. It was just his easygoing nature that gives him a very tongue-in-cheek kind of speech, which Woojin doesn't really like sometimes.
"Alright, you four can stay here in this room and get to know each other, if you still need to. And please don't destroy the room, for crying out loud." With that, Sky left them to their own devices, and the four only stared at him as he walked away.
"Ah- I forgot I was talking to Jiaheng-hyung!" Woojin suddenly exclaimed, facing his phone again.
"Jiaheng-hyung? Who's that, Jongsik-hyung?" Hyubin asked the elder, candidly asking him like he wasn't younger than Jongsik. The latter chuckled and shook his head lightly. "He's EXO's Kris. Or the former EXO's Kris, to be exact. Now he's just known as Wu Yifan, but Woojin calls him Jiaheng because that's apparently his birthname. They're best friends, I think."
Hyubin chuckled at the explanation, as it reminded him of his own bestfriend, Ahri. Which, of course, reminded him that he hasn't told Ahri the good news yet, but then Sky said that they can't mention about the upcoming debut to anyone outside the company. But Ahri can be trusted, of course, and he shares everything with his bestfriend! She even knows that Hadong is always bothering Sua ( and right now it reminds him of Jongsik and Woojin from earlier... ), the days when Nari is too disoriented to train the teenagers at the company, or that one dinner party in Kingdom Ent where CEO Hyundon tried singing Sukdemori on the improvised noraebang they set up out of the blue in the place. And nother was spread out from Ahri's side, right? "Friendship is nice~. i should also call ahri later!"
Jongsik turned to Yuto and first stared at the Japanese for a few moments, as if trying to analyze him. Yuto blinked, confusion written on his face, before Jongsik spoke up. "You... you're from that survival show from YG, right?" That question took him by a bit of surprise - he didn't actually think that any Kingdoment trainee would recognize him at first glance - they all barely had time for TV and such with their lifestyle so it was certainly a wonder. But he nodded as an answer. "Yup. I was at both WIN and Mix and Match, though I didn't pass either." he says with no malice.
"Heh, for YG that they didn't debut you, then." Jongsik grinned.
"I competed in SMTM 3!" Hyubin interjects, looking proud about his past experience. Jongsik and Yuto knew about that, too - Hyubin blabbered about it a lot when Yuto first met him and Jongsik heard it from Taeseok, who surprisingly watched a few episodes before he got bored of it. Still, they let the kid indulge in his pride and joy, mainly because he looked like a cute puppy doing so. Just like a certain person...
"I was in a band before. GW/NV, Green With Envy. We disbanded after a year, though." Jongsik adds, which made Hyubin and Yuto go about asking him questions about his year at the limelight and debut. They had a fairly decent popularity and fanbase, plus they were rising to the charts but things went awry, and that was what Jongsik told the two younger ones. Of course, that was then and this is now, so he had no regrets as well.
"I quit SM to focus on my studies, but I chose to be a trainee again here after three years." Woojin adds offhandedly, pausing for a bit from his conversaitong with Jiaheng. "I was gonna return to SM, but Tao and Jiaheng-hyung stopped me."
It wasn't long before the four ( Woojin ended his call a little after telling the other three that he used to be an SM trainee ) started telling stories about themselves - mostly it was about Hyubin's various escapades which Woojin heavily chastisied him for ( "Hyubin-ah! That was not good! Please, never attempt a noseslide without a helmet and without spotters, okay?" "But, Woojin, I only got a scratch when I dived on the floor when my truck axle snagged!" "Kid, I'm your hyung." ), but everyone had some sort of story to tell.
"Look at those cuties bonding over there!" CEO Hyundon chirped from outside the door, peering into the small window with Sua, who was only scowling.
"Tsk - ! Hyubin is wearing those shorts again!"
"Just three more boys," CEO Hyundon thought with a smile on his face. Just three more boys and his first group project can begin. He walked away as he started to phone several people in the company's roster - he'd have them pitch marketing and crowd hype soon enough.
Tokki's NOTE
Congrats to Monkey and Latte!!~! Yuto and Hyubin are such special little s :'> I'm sure they'll fit in nicely~ 

also I didn't know what colors to pick so I just..went with Yellow for yuto and purple for hyubin :'> i'm gomen  - Tokki
lAYOUT © -EXCELSIS