▽ 0.3

  ▽ varia  :  kingdom entertainment's first boy group ✖ loading...
TEASER three
 
IDIOTS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER
HOME | KINGDOM | VARIA | UPDATES
January 25, 2016
a LOUD, OBNOXIOUS SQUEAL ECHOED DOWN THE HALLS OF KINGDOM ENTERTAINMENT AS THE FIRST OF THE LAST THREE TRAINEES TO MAKE THE LINEUP WALKED INTO THE TRAINING ROOM. 

"Aigoo~ Natsuki-yah, I knew you'd make it." Jongsik cooed at the sight of the younger male. Woojin, on the other side of the room, groaned as he pressed his palm to his ear. you'd think he'd be used to the eldest members' excitable nature and tendency to express himself via screaming but, alas, he wasn't.Shaking his head, he gave the younger male a nod before getting up from his seat and making his way over to him.

"Yah, Hyungie, honestly, you're a grown man." Natsuki whined in a cool way as he tossed his bag aside and strutted over to the mirror trying not to smile as horror swept over Jongsik's expression. Th leader of the soon-to-be group gasped in awe as he watched the maknae primp himself in the mirror, trying very visibly hard not to smile that infectious smile of his. Woojin, raising a brow at the sight counted down mentally as he watched Jongsik and natsuki continue on before both broke out into exctied screaming and hugged each other.
"IDIOTS." wOOJIN MUTTERED, FLIPPING HIS HAIR TO THE SIDE AND SITTING PROMPTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR. pHONE IN HAND, HE BEGAN TO SECRETLY RECORD THE TWO FANGIRLING' MESSES BEFORE HIM, DETERMINED TO USE IT AGAINST THEM AT A FANSIGN OR SOMETHING. 

"nATSUKI-YAH, WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT?" jONGSIK SAID AFTER THE TWO CALMED DOWN. nATSUKI, SMILING, LET HIMSELF WIGGLE OUT THE REST OF HIS EXCITEMENT BEFORE STRIKING A COOL POSE AND LAUGHING AT HIMSELF. 

"This morning. I was in the middle of dancing to a muses' song in one of the empty studios when a staff member tracked me down and broke the news." He said. His smile seemed permanently etched onto his face as Jongsik reached over and ruffled the maknae's hair. 

"Aigoo, congrats." He reiterated. With a nod, Natsuki made his way over to Woojin, who flagged him over to sit by him to go over a few minor details about the group. As his bottom planted on the ground, the sound of the door opening again quickly filled the room and made everyone look in that direction again.

Walking in this time was the other member of the maknae line, xiaojian. His eyes locked with Woojin's first, giving the older male a smile and nod before looking to the right of him and seeing Natsuki. He'd met the japan native a few times, but wasn't in the least bit pleased now that they'd both made the line up. He'd wanted to be the maknae, but obviously that wasn't the case and the idea made him naucious. Faking a smile and gave Natsuki a nod and made his way to the couch to set his things down.

"Hello~" Xiaojian finally said in a lighthearted tone, turning around to face the others again. Woojin, finished with Natsuki's little lecture, gave Xiaojian and nod and motioned him over. "Xiaojian, congrats but come over here I have to go over a few things with you." Woojin said, grumbling under his breath about this not being apart of his job description, making Natsuki laugh. 

aS XIAOJIAN TBEGAN TO MAKE HIS WAY OVER, FROM THE CORNER OF HIS EYE HE'D NOTICED SOMETHING MOVING. HE TURNED HIS HEAD SHARPLY AND NEARLY GASPED AT THE SIGHT. 

"XiaojiaN! gōngxi nǐ~" Jongsik called out from off to the side OF THE ROOM. wITH A SMILE, THE LEADER MADE HIS WAY OVER AND NODDED TO THE NEWEST REVEALED MEMBER BEFORE HAPPILY THROWING AN ARM OVER HIS SHOULDERS. tHE SKINSHIP MADE xIAOJIAN TENSE, BUT NOT OUT OF REPULSE, RATHER OUT OF SHOCK. 

"wE'VE GOT A GOOD LITTLE TEAM, DON'T WE, MAMA?" jONGSIK COOED, SHOOTING A LOVE BULLET TOWARDS wOOJIN WHO LEANED TO THE SIDE, PURPOSEFULLY AVOIDING THE GESTURE. wITH A SCOFF, WOOJIN ROLLED HIS EYES AND GAVE jONGSIK A DIRTY LOOK. 

"yAH, DON'T CALL ME 'MAMA'-"

"ehm..."

"aIGOO! dOES THAT MAKE YOU THE 'PAPA', jONGSIK HYUNG?"

"Hyung-" 

"dON'T ENCOURAGE THIS, natsuki!!" 

"It does ❤ And you all and who whoever is left can be our family~"


"Hyung!"  Xiaojian whined, his voice finally louder than the others bickering. Furrowing his brows, the younger male cleared his throat once the spotlight was on him. 

"Hyung, who ...the others are?" He asked, struggling slightly as he mixed up the grammar of his korean. With Jongsik's arm still lazily tossed over his shoulders, he inwardly reveled in the feeling before Natsuki's own curiosity ruined the moment. 

"Yeah, Two were finalized the other day, and there's one more today." The maknae cooed, abruptly making his way over to the group 'papa', getting an arm tossed over his shoulders, too.Jongsik, grinning at Woojin, almost squealed again at the maknae-line giving him so much attention, but was cut off by woojin's hand slapping over his mouth.

"Do it again, I dare you." He grunted as the door swung open again.  The final member, Chiho, peeked his head inside and jumped a bit at the sight before him. Giving the group a nod, he made his way inside in an almost painfully awkward way, sheepishly smiling as he bowed. 

"cHIHO-YAH~!" wOOJIN NEARLY SQUEALED. wITH THE SWIFTNESS THAT ONLY A OTHER COULD ACCOMPLISH, wOOJIN MADE HIS WAY OVER TO THE AWKWARD MIDDLE CHILD, THROWING HIS ARMS AROUND HIM AND SAYING ELATED WORDS OF CONGRATULATIONS. cHIHO'S EXPRESSION WAS THAT OF AN EMBARASSED CHILD WHOSE MOTHER WAS DOTING ON HIM IN FRONT OF HIS FRIENDS. tRYING NOT TO WHINE, cHIHO RUBBED THE BACK OF HIS NECK AND GAVE THE OTHER THREE ACROSS THE WAY NODS.
 
"H-hi hyung. Do you have to cling to me-"


"Yes." 


"ALRight THEN-"


"Yuto! I swear it was like this big!!"


"I'm sure it was, Hyubin."



 

With the final two members waltzing into the room, bickering about something that hyubin no doubt swore up and down he saw, the lineup for kingdoms' idol group, varia, was complete. While woojin doted on chiho and whined at Hyubin for speaking too loudly, Yuto watched in an amused fashion, quietly helping Chiho escape the group mothers' grasp while he was distracted. 

With a chuckle, Jongsik admired the the males before him. they were all different, sure, but tHAT WAS THEIR CHARM. 


"yOU MUST HAVE BEEN SEEING THINGS, hYUBIN!" nATSUKI CALLED OUT, LAUGHING AT hYUBIN'S DUMBFOUNDED EXPRESSION AS HE DONTINUED TO INSIST THAT WHATEVER HE'D FOUND, INDEED, WAS OF A SPECTACULAR SIZE. 

gLANCING TO THE TWO YOUNGEST MEMBERS ON EITHERSIDE OF HIM, AND THEN BACK TO THE OTHERS ACROSS THE WAY, jONGSIK SMILED SOFTLY.


"i'LL MAKE SURE WE MAKE IT." hE WHISPERED. 

 
Tokki's NOTE
mAIA WANTED ME TO FINISH UP THE TEASER CHAPTERS SINCE SHE'S HAVIN' SOME TECH ISSUES  * U * pLEASE EXCUSE MY TY WRITING- 

ALSO CONGRATS TO E'ERBODY! wE HAVE QUITE THE LINEUP HERE, POOR kINGDOM LMAO

aLSO yIBO AND sEHUN FACECLAIMS IN THE SAME GROUP- UHM, FIRST OFF HOW DARE YOU- 

ALSO THEY COULD PASS AS COUSINS OKAY 

I love Love Live okay everyone watch it

also Jongsik more like the MAKNAE PIMP AMIRITE ONE ON EACH ARM/SLAPPED

SO LIKE, iF joNGSIK AND WOOJIN EVER GOT DIVORCED, I FEEL LIKE WOOJIN WOULD FIGHT FOR YUTO AND CHIHO AND jONGSIK WOULD TAKE HYUBIN, XIAOJIAN AND NATSUKI. 

I HOPE I GOT EVERYONES PERSONALITIES RIGHT- IF NOT PLEASE TELL ME AND I'LL PUNISH MYSELF 

 
lAYOUT © -EXCELSIS