A nice happy family

A nice happy family (My jealous husband sequel)

Breath...... Moan....... That is what you can hear in Jiyong and Chaerin's bedroom. Making love to each other.

"Oppa, you're so wild!" Chaerin said as she take a deep breath. 

Jiyong just chuckled with her statement then hug her and said, "Hun Chae, you know. I'm kinda expert to that thing." 

Chaerin just gave him a sharp glare and again, Jiyong chuckled.

"And no. I haven't had that before only you is my first time." Jiyong said while looking at her eyes directly. 

After what he said, that make Chaerin think why Jiyong said that he expert.

"Hmm.... Why are you expert if you haven't experience it before? Don't tell me you already watch one." Chaerin said and laugh.

"Of course no man haven't watch that yet. I just learned about it more from Seungri. He kept telling me that and I was always like, 'what???' But he kept telling me that until I was sick of it. I can't stop listening to him because if I stop listening to him he said he'll definitely tell the public that I watched that before. So, I can't say no." Jiyong explained. He knew that it was a very disgusting conversation but he knew that Chaerin understand.

"Ugh, Seungri. He never get old. Always the 'ert man' I think he should receive an award for that." Chaerin said and they both laugh.

"Speaking of which, I hope there will be my little bro in there." Jiyong said and rub Chaerin's flat tummy softly.

"No. There will be my little princess in side there. Right my little princess?" Chaerin said and rub her tummy.

"No, way. That is a boy."

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Boy!" 

Chaerin took a deep breath and shout, "GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And that made Jiyong covered his ears.

"Yah! Alright, alright. You win! But we aren't still sure if that a boy or a girl." Jiyong said hug Chaerin.

"Fine. Maybe next week? I should have my check-up." Chaerin said and hug Jiyong then closed her eyes.

Jiyong close his eyes and said, "I love you Hun Chae!" Then kissed the tip of her nose.

Chaerin giggled and replied, "I love you too Oppa!"

They went to sleep still and clothes scattered everywhere.

------------------------------------------------

A week later................

"Oppa! Breakfast is ready!" Chaerin shouted in the kitchen.

"Be right there just a second!" Jiyong said in a loud voice.

When he got down he was mouth-watered with the food Chaerin prepared.

"Wow! So many foods! All of that are for the two of us only?" Jiyong asked in confusion.

He knew Chaerin is on a diet so she won't many so that made Jiyong smiled.

"I know you won't eat many Hun Chae so I guess that is all mine." Jiyong said and his smile grew wider.

"No. Dara Unnnie, Bommie Unnie, Minzy, Bae Oppa, Tabi Oppa, Daesung Oppa and Seungri will be here too. They will be having breakfast with us that's why I prepared many." Chaerin said in a calm voice. 

"What!!!!!!! Why didn't you told me last night?" Jiyong said and sit down.

But before Chaerin could answer the doorbell ring.

"Oh, they must be here." Chaerin said and walked to the door to welcome them.

"Chaerin-ah!!!!" Bom shouted and hug Chaerin tightly. "Did you prepare my corn?"

"Yes Unnie. Of course I wouldn't forget your corn." Chaerin said and laugh softly.

"Looks like Bom is gonna finish that all." Top tease Bom once he entered the house.

"Yah'! Stop teasing me! Or else I'm gonna break up with you!" Bom said and sticks her tongue out to him.

"No! I was just trying to tell them that you know, you want those kind of foods that's why you're gonna eat them. Here sit beside me." Top said and offered her a sit. Bom knew he was scared when she always say break-up.

"We miss you Unnie!" Minzy said and took a sit beside Daesung.

"Umm, Chaerin Noona, I bought some cake for you." Seungri said and showed her the cake at his hands.

"Oh how sweet of our Panda here." Chaerin said and took the cake from Seungri. 

"Yeah, he's always sweet to everybody except me. Hmp!" Dara said annoyed. They just laugh at her cuteness.

"Don't be jealous babe. I'm faithful I promise." Seungri said and winked at her. The others just tease them.

"So everybody here misses Chaerin but not me." Jiyong said and stood up from his seat. 

"Easy bro!" Taeyang said and tapped his shoulder. "Of course we miss you!"

"Hun Chae who is Seunghyun here! Is he the one of have no eyes?" Jiyong whispered to Chaerin referring to Daesung. "Or is he the one who teased Bom?" Jiyong continued.

"He's the one who teased Bom Unnie. By the way, call Bommie Unnie 'Noona' because she older than you." Chaerin said and took a sit.

Jiyong can't believe Bom was older than him. Well, it's because she actually look younger than him.

"Hi Seunghyun-ssi. I'm Jiyong. Chaerin's husband." Jiyong offered a hand to him.

Seunghyun immidiately accepted Jiyong's hand. "It is nice to meet you Jiyong. You can just call me Seughyun or TOP. I just don't like calling me 'Seunghyun-ssi' because it makes me feel awkward." 

"Okay then." He turn his head to Chaerin. "Hun Chae we shall start eating shall we?"

"Okay. Guys let's start eating! And remember to leave Bommie Unnie corns because if not she might turn into to a angry pig again." Chaerin  said and they all laugh.

"Yah!!!! Chaerin-ah!!!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Dara Unnie please take care of the house. Please." Chaerin kept begging Dara over and over to take of the house but she just won't say yes until she answer her question.

"Before I take of your house. Tell me first why are you going to a clinic?" Dara asked again.

Chaerin just gave her a poker-face. She took a deep breath and said, "Because I want to know if I'm pregnant or not."

"WHAT???????????" 

"Chaerin, don't tell me you and Jiyong did that thing." Dara said and crossed her arms.

"Yes." Chaerin said as she closed her eyes.

"What???" Dara exclaimed. She started walking in front of Chaerin. "Are you out of your mind? Did you guys even prepared to be a parents? Why didn't you told me about this? When did you guys do that? You should told us a while ago that you two did that! What if you are pregnant? What if you guys are already parents? What if---

"Unnie! We're going to be fine. We are very ready. Unnie, we are 1 year married and we want to bear a chil. And Jiyong really want to have a child because he wanted to become a great father. Please Unnie just calm down. Everything is going to be fine." Chaerin said. 

"O-okay." Dara said and took a sit. "I'll take care of your house. Tell us later what's the result."

Chaerin smiled sadly and began to walk to the door.

"Chaerin." Dara said and walk to the door beside Chaerin. "Remember that we are here to support you no matter what okay? Unnie is here. Always remember that." Dara said and smiled at her.

"Thank you Unnie!" Chaerin said happily and hug her.

"Now go and tell us what's the result. Give me a baby girl." Dara said and they both laugh.

----------------------------------------------

Chaerin and Jiyong walked to the entrance holding each other's hand.

One of the nurse came to them and asked, "Good afternoon mam and sir. How can I help you today?"

"Oh, umm, I am going to have pregnancy test. Can you please lead us to the doctor." Chaerin said. 

They followed the nurse and they stopped in front of the room.

"Thank you!" Chaerin and Jiyong said at the same time and bowed.

"You are welcome!" The nurse bowed and began walking away.

They entered and the doctor immediately asked them that what was wrong.

"Umm, nothing's wrong doc. She is just going to have her pregnant test."

"Okay. But first may I know your name?" The doctor asked looking at Chaerin.

"Chaerin Kwon." She answered.

"Well then Ms. Kwon---

"Mrs. Kwon actually." Chaerin said and smiled.

"Oh, I am very sorry. Mrs. Kwon please follow me inside. Umm, you must be her husband?" The doctor asked and Jiyong nodded. "Please take a seat while you are waiting." 

Jiyong did what the doctor said.

After a couple of minutes Chaerin went out and sit beside Jiyong. 

"Hun Chae, what did the doctor said? Is it a boy?" Jiyong asked and with that, Chaerin hit his arm.

"Yah! Why do you want a boy?" Chaerin asked.

"Because, I want a boy so he and me could win over you if you are screaming at us. And. I don't want a first born girl because you and her will win over me." Jiyong explained. Chaerin chuckled at his statement.

Before Chaerin can open the doctor came out.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, congratulations!"

Jiyong stand from his seat and so did Chaerin.

"Is it a boy doc?" Jiyong asked.

"No doc. Is it a girl?" Chaerin asked.

The doctor chuckled. "Well it seems like both of your wish is granted." The doctor said which make them confuse.

"What do you mean doc? The baby has a two gender? A gay?" Jiyong asked in disappointment.

"Or a lesbian." Chaerin said.

The doctor laugh again. "No no no. You have a twins!"

"What???" Chaerin and Jiyong shouted at the same time. 

They both looked at the doctor who is very surprised because of their shout.

"So-sorry. We were just very surprise." Jiyong apologized.

"But doc, you said we have a twins and our both wishes is granted." Chaerin said and the doctor nodded. "So it means we have a girl and boy twins?" Chaerin asked very confuse.

"Yes. Aren't you guys happy about it?" The doctor asked sadly.

"We are absolutely very happy. Hun Chae did you hear that? We have a girl and boy twins! God. I am so happy!" Jiyong said happily. Chaerin and the doctor just smiled at him.

-------------------------------------------------

"What???? No way!!!!!" That is the expression when they told them about the result.

"Yes way. We can't believe it but we are very happy." Chaerin said still smiling.

"Unnie, you're going to be a mother soon. So that means we can have the bonding like we used to have." Minzy said sadly. 

The others just look at Minzy sadly. They all knew how Chaerin is a great friend to Minzy. She is like her sister.

"Minzy-ah, Unnie will still bond with you guys. It's just there will be a different time though. Don't be sad. I promise to still visit you like always. Bring you chocolate cake, cap with Usher's name." Chaerin said without knowing that Daesung gave her a sharp glare.

"Look Chaerin, Daesung is jealous because of the cap you're going to give Minzy. Looks like he also want one." Youngbae teased. 

"Please stop teasing me. And Chaerin don't give her the cap with Usher's name. Give her the cap with my name." Daesung said which make Minzy's face become red and hot.

"Okay, okay. Don't be so jealous Dae Oppa." Chaerin said and laugh.

"So hyung, what are you gonna do to be a good father?" Seungri asked.

"You asked the wrong question. I'm not gonna be a good father. I'm gonna be the best father."

-----------------------------------------

5 years later.........

"Ji-Hoon Oppa! Give it back!" Faith shouted while chasing her brother.

"Catch it if you can!" 

"I'm going to tell mommy!" Cried Faith. She went to Chaerin while crying.

"Omo! What happen to my princess? Is everything alright?" Chaerin said as she cupped her daughter's face.

"Oppa took my doll. My favorite doll" With that, she cried more and more.

"I will talk to Ji-Hun Oppa okay? Seat here and eat your cookies. Tell Nanna to change your dress." Chaerin said and start finding Ji-Hun.

Suddenly, Jiyong saw her daughter crying while eating cookies. He went to her and asked her what was wrong.

"Baby, what's wrong? Does your cookies taste bad?" Jiyong asked.

"No daddy. Oppa stole my doll. AGAIN!!! And I want it back!" Faith cried louder this time. 

Jiyong carried her in his arms and wipe her tears.

"Don't worry my princess. I'm going to talk to him." Jiyong said while cupping Faith's face.

"You always talk to him but look, he's always the same. How about ground him for a year daddy." Jiyong just chuckled at her statement.

"Daddy can't ground oppa for a year. It is very long. And I can't ground Oppa because he is still young like you." Jiyong explained. 

Faith went down from his daddy arms. 

"You always like Ji-hun Oppa than me! He's your favorite! You don't love me!" Faith cried again and Jiyong knelt down to talk to her sincerely.

"Look, daddy don't have a favorite one. Daddy loves you both just the same. Don't the ever think daddy doesn't love you anymore. Daddy loves you very much." Jiyong said and hug her. "Just seat there and I will talk to oppa." Jiyong said and kissed her forehead.

---------------------------------------

An hour later.............

"Mommy! Daddy!" Screamed Faith. Chaerin and Jiyong immediately went down and found Faith crying. AGAIN.

They look at Ji-Hun who's laughing at her sister.

"Like a baby!" Ji-Hun teased Faith and stick his tongue out.

"Ji-Hun that is not a very good of you." Jiyong said while hugging Faith.

"Ji-Hun go to your room." Chaerin said in anger.

"But mommy---

"NOW!" Chaerin shouted and made Ji-Hun jump.

Ji-Hun immediately went to his room while crying.

"Hun Chae, calm down." Jiyong said and rub her back.

"That boy needs a discipline." Chaerin said and stood up.

Faith became scared. This is the first time Chaerin became very angry.

"Mommy, don't the hurt Oppa. Please." Faith said holding back her tears.

"Don't worry mommy won't  hurt Oppa. You go to your room and take a nap. Daddy will change your dress." Chaerin said and began walking to Ji-hun's room.

"But mommy, daddy is a boy! He can't see my body!" Faith shouted and make the maids and Jiyong laugh.

----------------------------------

"I thought we already talked about this young boy. You are not going to tease or do something bad to you sister. And what did you do? You disobey me and your father." Chaerin said looking at his eyes directly.

"I'm sorry mommy." Ji-Hun said still crying.

"You always say sorry but you're not meaning it." Chaerin said.

"Please mommy, I'm sorry." Ji-Hun said and cried even more. 

"You're really grounded for this afternoon and night. Nanna will just bring your snack and dinner here." Chaerin said and stood up from his bed.

"No mommy! Please!" Ji-Hun said and hug her tightly. "I don't want to be grounded mommy."

"No. I made my decision. Your iPad, toys, and cellphone will be out of this room." Chaerin said. "If you stop teasing your sister, that's the only time I will bring back your stuffs here." With that, Chaerin walked out of his room left Ji-Hun  crying.

She went to their room. She saw. Faith sleeping there so she decided to just sit rather than lying down.

"Hun Chae, I hear that Ji-Hun  is crying. Don't tell me you hit him." Jiyong said as he sit straight.

"No I didn't. I just grounded him." Chaerin said in a very calm voice.

"JUST GROUNDED?????? Are you out of your mind Chae???" Jiyong shouted at her. That made Chaerin jumped. 

On the other hand, Faith was awakened by Jiyong's shout. Chaerin immediately carried Faith and sway her body slowly until she fell asleep. She put Faith down and went out of the room leaving Jiyong angry.

She went to the kitchen and made a coffee. Jiyong went beside her standing. She notice his apologizing face.

"What do you want?" Chaerin asked not looking at him.

"Hun Chae" Jiyong hold her hand and continued, "I am very sorry I shouted at you. I am very sorry if that made you angry. I just don't want Ji-Hoon to be grounded. Please!!!" Jiyong begged with a sad face.

"Look Oppa, I know he is a five-year old kid. A kid. But, if we manage to keep him in a comfort zone like only talking to him not disciplining him,  he will keep on teasing her sister. I'm not trying to say that I love Faith more than Ji-Hoon is just that he always act like this and I want him to act as a good boy. What if he do that teasing things to his classmates or what if he kept on saying or doing bad things to others of course they will think we're a bad parents and he's a bad kid. I don't want him to be known as a bad boy. You know what I mean Oppa?" Chaerin said and drink her coffee.

"Hun Chae, please just this time, please, don't ground Ji-Hoon please. I know he will change
 He will be a good boy." Jiyong said still begging for her to stop grounding Ji-Hoon.

Chaerin smirked at him and made Jiyong confuse with the smirk.

"What's with the smirk?" Jiyong asked.

"Ji-Hun is your favorite. I knew it." Chaerin said and rolled her eyes.

"No. Ji-Hun is not my favorite. I have no favorite between them. I love them equally. Hun Chae just please stop grounding Ji-Hun our little prince." Jiyong said and hold her hand.

"Fine. He will be out in 15 minutes." Chaerin said and smiled.

"Yes! Thank you babe! I love you so much! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! Ilove you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jiyong said as she hug her tightly.

He suddenly lifted and and made Chaerin scream.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! Oppa put me down!" Chaerin screaming hitting his back.

"Not until you say "I love you too." Jiyong said.

"Fine. I love you too! Now put me down!" Chaerin said and Jiyong chuckled.

"I love you Hun Chae!" Jiyong said and hug her very very very tight.

"Oppa I can't breath!" Chaerin said trying to inhale.

"Sorry." Jiyong said and losen the hug.

"You should be." Chaerin said and chuckled.

--------------------------------------------

15 minutes have passed and Ji-Hun finally went out of his room.

"Mommy, I am sorry the way I acted. I promise to be a good boy and to be a good brother to Faith." Ji-Hun said looking down. Chaerin noticed that's he's still scared.

"Don't be scared anymore Ji-Hun. Mommy is not mad at you anymore. Just promise me, daddy, your sister, and even the maids here that you will be a good boy especially at school and outside okay?" Chaerin said and lifted his head to look at her.

"Yes mommy." Ji-Hun said.

"Go to Faith and say sorry to her." Jiyong said. 

Ji-Hun followed what his daddy told him.

"Faith, I am very sorry. Please forgive me for everything I have done to you." Ji-Hun apologized.

"Hmp! Apology unaccepted." Faith said and turn her head not facing him.

"Faith, your oppa said sorry to you. What should you say?" Jiyong said in a convincing voice.

"Ugh, fine. Apology accepted. But your better promise me that you'll be a good oppa." Faith said looking at him.

Ji-Hoon smiled at her and said, "I promise to be a good oppa to you. Thank you! I love you!" Ji-Hun said and hug her.

"Oppa, I found something in your room." Faith said and showed him his favorite toy robot.

"Yah! Faith give it back!" Ji-Hun said trying to get his toy from her sister.

"Not until you catch me." Faith challenge him.

The twins run all over the place until, Ji-Hun finally win.

"I love this family." Chaerin said and rest her head at Jiyong shoulder.

"Yeah. A nice happy family." Jiyong said and put an arm around Chaerin.

The End